Climate Change!

See this is the catastrophic hype I am talking about.

I thought the impending caastropic event would be when Obama came to take your guns and created a communist dystopia.

Who gives a shit. It's so much more important the national debt be solved in one year and that the Second Amendment be defended; the air, water and Earth can take care of themselves.

Where have you ever seen me not support conservation?

I happen to be a card carrying member of the Sierra Club. I belong to the Appalachian Mountain Club and donate to various other organizations like Vital Ground and Defenders of Wildlife.

Just because I don't run around like a fucking idiot screaming "We're all gonna diiiiieeee" like you fucking morons doesn't mean I don't do more for conservation than any of you fuckers.

Go back to the fucking flock, ovine.

So rather than respond to my criticism you default to the personal attack. No wonder you covet guns, you're a coward who attacks others while hiding behind a keyboard.

Last edited:
It is an intereting phenomenon that you and others on the far right (Warrior, Rabbi) are so focused on the penis. What drives that urge?

Ball Scratcer, you're an irrational whackjob who demonstrates that your ignorance is only exceeded by your basic stupidity.

You have repeatedly posted a speech, by Obama, as some sort of support for your silly little cult. This is about as rational as posting a Ronald McDonald ad as "proof" that McDonalds has the best hamburgers.

You're both a nutjob, and stupid as a fucking brick. You wouldn't know the scientific method if it kicked you in the mouth (thus causing you to bite Obama's cock off.)

At "slightly warmer" we are going to lose that Arctic Ice for part of the summer by 2020, barring a major volcanic eruption. The permafrost is melting, and outgassing CH4 and CO2. According to Swiss Re and Munich Re, we are seeing a doubling or tripling of extreme weather events. And this is essentially from the effects of the levels of GHGs in the atmosphere 30 to 50 years ago. There is an inertia, a lag, in the effects of the levels of GHGs.

You're so full of shit.

{Sea ice surrounding Antarctica is expanding due to increased winds, according to a paper published today in the journal Nature Geoscience.

“The total Antarctic sea-ice cover is increasing slowly,” Paul Holland, the lead author of the report, said in a statement. The report didn’t say how by much the ice is expanding.

Arctic ice covering the other pole shrank to the smallest ever in September, one of the most visible effects of climate change. Increasing wind activity near the South Pole over the past 19 years has had the opposite effect on the ice cover, said Ron Kwok, co-author of the report. }

Antarctica?s Sea Ice ?Increasing Slowly,? Scientists Say - Bloomberg

It is an intereting phenomenon that you and others on the far right (Warrior, Rabbi) are so focused on the penis. What drives that urge?

Ball Scratcer, you're an irrational whackjob who demonstrates that your ignorance is only exceeded by your basic stupidity.

You have repeatedly posted a speech, by Obama, as some sort of support for your silly little cult. This is about as rational as posting a Ronald McDonald ad as "proof" that McDonalds has the best hamburgers.

You're both a nutjob, and stupid as a fucking brick. You wouldn't know the scientific method if it kicked you in the mouth (thus causing you to bite Obama's cock off.)

Since you will not respond as to the source of your fascination, I must conclude you are gay curious, or more likely, you engage in sexually relations with members of your own sex and the guilt and self hate you feel the next day is projected on to others.

Since you will not respond as to the source of your fascination, I must conclude you are gay curious, or more likely, you engage in sexually relations with members of your own sex and the guilt and self hate you feel the next day is projected on to others.

Any conclusion you draw will be fallacious, by merit of the lack of cognition that defines you. (Not to be confused with fellatio, which is what you perform on your little tin god.)

You're a leftist moron who confuses your cult-like obsession with your Messiah® for some eternal truth.

Any conclusion you draw will be fallacious, by merit of the lack of cognition that defines you. (Not to be confused with fellatio, which is what you perform on your little tin god.)

You're a leftist moron who confuses your cult-like obsession with your Messiah® for some eternal truth.

Not a bit of your rant explains why you are so fixated on the male organ.

I thought the impending caastropic event would be when Obama came to take your guns and created a communist dystopia.

Who gives a shit. It's so much more important the national debt be solved in one year and that the Second Amendment be defended; the air, water and Earth can take care of themselves.

I happen to be a card carrying member of the Sierra Club. I belong to the Appalachian Mountain Club and donate to various other organizations like Vital Ground and Defenders of Wildlife.

Just because I don't run around like a fucking idiot screaming "We're all gonna diiiiieeee" like you fucking morons doesn't mean I don't do more for conservation than any of you fuckers.

So rather than respond to my criticism you default to the personal attack. No wonder you covet guns, you're a coward who attacks others while hiding behind a keyboard.

Since your response had absofuckinglutely nothing about climate hysteria and the "we're all gonna diiiieeeee" mantra I felt justified in telling you to fuck off.

Now little sheep why don't you actually go out and do something for conservation rather than criticizing everyone

Maybe they should put down Das Kapital for a minute and pick up a basic geology book or something...

I'm starting to wonder... I certainly was no science major, but I seem to recall reading about ice ages, warm ups, ice melting and mini-ice ages, etc. over the course of the last 4,500,000,000 years.

Both my under-grad and graduate degrees are science degrees. While computer technology is often viewed as on the fringe of the hard sciences, I had plenty of exposure to OODA loops and the process of developing, falsifying, and refining hypothesis.

What morons like Ball Scratcher promote is pure religion, there is nothing even similar to science involve. He believes based on faith, not on evidence.

Have these libs ever read a science textbook?

Dr-Michael-Mann-with-a-tree-ring-used-in-paleoclimatology.jpg

"Science? We don't need no stinking science! We have Consensus!"

The environmental OC's live in a fantasy bubble. On the other hand, in the world of the denialists, there is something called "costs" to consider. Real costs.......not theoretical costs. Outside of the bubble, it matters. Debating the validity of the data on climate science is as productive as a session in group navel contemplation. Theres no proof either way and even if there was, is STILL DOESNT FUCKING MATTER because outside of the bubble, there are factors of costs.........

You bubble people dont spend a single second weighing the necessary tradeoffs of the costs. Indeed, they fail to possess the ability to do so. There is no other explanation. At the end of the day, the denialists win the only debate that is really salient to the science..........and that is, the future of energy. The correlation is direct. If the numbers of committed environmental k00ks doubled from where it is today, it still wouldnt matter outside the bubble. Why? Because the world doesnt currently have the technology to do green energy cheaply or efficiently. Renewables are a fucking joke and there is zero chance that they will be any more than a fringe market 2-3 decades from now = 100% certainty. Governments need cheap energy and cheap energy is exactly what they will use no matter what "consensus science" is established...........thats LIFE outside the bubble. Any and all energy projections by reputable sources ( Forbes/Investors Daily/Businessweek/Fortune/Kiplingers et. al.) have coal, natural gas and oil dominating the energy landscape in 2035. Renewables? Less than 10% of the market.

The irony in all of this? It is the climate OC's that are the real denialists and how fucking funny is that? All the evidence is clear..........all the evidence is on the side of those NOT embracing the "consensus science". The evidence is..........Cap and Trade is as dead as a doornail and politically, will be for the balance of this decade. The bubble dwellars completely ignore this little fact and rant on in this forum as if that reality didnt exist. The climate OC's like to conveniently seperate the science from the politics, but as I say, it is an exercise in group navel contemplation. Nothing more. And I havent even talked about China and India.

Why do I love this forum more than any other? Because every day, its an exercise in winning. Every post I make decimates the faux world of the OD environmentalists.

The environmental OC's live in a fantasy bubble. On the other hand, in the world of the denialists, there is something called "costs" to consider. Real costs.......not theoretical costs. Outside of the bubble, it matters. Debating the validity of the data on climate science is as productive as a session in group navel contemplation. Theres no proof either way and even if there was, is STILL DOESNT FUCKING MATTER because outside of the bubble, there are factors of costs.........

You bubble people dont spend a single second weighing the necessary tradeoffs of the costs. Indeed, they fail to possess the ability to do so. There is no other explanation. At the end of the day, the denialists win the only debate that is really salient to the science..........and that is, the future of energy. The correlation is direct. If the numbers of committed environmental k00ks doubled from where it is today, it still wouldnt matter outside the bubble. Why? Because the world doesnt currently have the technology to do green energy cheaply or efficiently. Renewables are a fucking joke and there is zero chance that they will be any more than a fringe market 2-3 decades from now = 100% certainty. Governments need cheap energy and cheap energy is exactly what they will use no matter what "consensus science" is established...........thats LIFE outside the bubble. Any and all energy projections by reputable sources ( Forbes/Investors Daily/Businessweek/Fortune/Kiplingers et. al.) have coal, natural gas and oil dominating the energy landscape in 2035. Renewables? Less than 10% of the market.

The irony in all of this? It is the climate OC's that are the real denialists and how fucking funny is that? All the evidence is clear..........all the evidence is on the side of those NOT embracing the "consensus science". The evidence is..........Cap and Trade is as dead as a doornail and politically, will be for the balance of this decade. The bubble dwellars completely ignore this little fact and rant on in this forum as if that reality didnt exist. The climate OC's like to conveniently seperate the science from the politics, but as I say, it is an exercise in group navel contemplation. Nothing more. And I havent even talked about China and India.

Why do I love this forum more than any other? Because every day, its an exercise in winning. Every post I make decimates the faux world of the OD environmentalists.

Nature, Not Only Mankind, Saved by Fossil Fuels ? MasterResource

Coal miners see progress ahead in Congress, Courts - Erica Martinson - POLITICO.com

chart-energy-2040.jpg

LOL.....the kind of stuff that the bubble dwelling environmental OC's simply cant fathom, but................

C0110_Bob_Rohrman-6.jpg

WorldEnergy.jpg

ouch

EIA-annual-outlook-2011-2040.png

sheesh

rennix-640_s640x427.jpg

fAiL

Last edited:

Since your response had absofuckinglutely nothing about climate hysteria and the "we're all gonna diiiieeeee" mantra I felt justified in telling you to fuck off.

Now little sheep why don't you actually go out and do something for conservation rather than criticizing everyone

I bought my wife a hybrid. Do you feel really manly calling me names from afar?

Forum List

Back