Climate Change!

It happens. It has happened, and will happen again. If people would understand this, the hysteria might stop. It happens, people! Way of the Earth

wow, they had to go out on a limb for that warning..

hey everyone, it might rain tomorrow you see how our climate is changing

Too very stupid responses from two very ignorant posters. Sad, the Ostrich Syndrome sometimes, the Henny Penny Dance ('the sky is falling') at other times.

I repeat the link, not to spam but because the stupid people didn't read it and it is vitally important for our posterity.

Major climate changes looming - SFGate

Oh the irony of that LOL
I read half of it, started barfing from the ignorance and exited out. That is usually what happens when people read BS, is it not?

• Banned
Too very stupid responses from two very ignorant posters. Sad, the Ostrich Syndrome sometimes, the Henny Penny Dance ('the sky is falling') at other times.

I repeat the link, not to spam but because the stupid people didn't read it and it is vitally important for our posterity.

Oh the irony of that LOL
I read half of it, started barfing from the ignorance and exited out. That is usually what happens when people read BS, is it not?

Nothing you ever post is subtantive. I'm not sure if you're truly stupid as is Stephanie, but you sure act as if you are. You may disagree with the article and the science, but your respnse is Stephanesque. Since your response was three minutes after my inital post, I suspect you didn't read "half" the article offering evidence you're willfully ignorant (if not stupid).

Well, one more warning to be ignored and politized. The right worries that our children will be saddled with debt, yet ignore the real issue of climate change:

Irrevant, as my latest thread ( posted this am ) clearly points out!!!:slap:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/275414-consensus-science-and-renewable-energy.html

http://www.masterresource.org/2012/04/progressive-energy-vs-renewable-energy/

Nobody cares about the bomb throwing s0n.:2up:

s0n..........might as well be standing in the middle of Siberia, stark naked screaming "FIRE!!!". Nobody cares.

Last edited:

Oh the irony of that LOL

Nothing you ever post is subtantive. I'm not sure if you're truly stupid as is Stephanie, but you sure act as if you are. You may disagree with the article and the science, but your respnse is Stephanesque. Since your response was three minutes after my inital post, I suspect you didn't read "half" the article offering evidence you're willfully ignorant (if not stupid).

:eusa_shhh:

Well, one more warning to be ignored and politized. The right worries that our children will be saddled with debt, yet ignore the real issue of climate change:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/275414-consensus-science-and-renewable-energy.html

Progressive Energy vs. ?Renewable? Energy ? MasterResource

s0n..........might as well be standing in the middle of Siberia, stark naked screaming "FIRE!!!". Nobody cares.

From your link:

Koch-Fueled Denial Backfires: Independents, Other Republicans Split With Tea-Party Extremists on Global Warming | ThinkProgress

It's only the fools who suffer from the Ostrich syndrome and those who profit who
deny reality (and the psychotics).

From your link:

Koch-Fueled Denial Backfires: Independents, Other Republicans Split With Tea-Party Extremists on Global Warming | ThinkProgress

It's only the fools who suffer from the Ostrich syndrome and those who profit who

LOL.......taken from THINKPROGRESS:clap2:

s0n...........by your logic then, new climate legislation should fly through congress and be law in the near future!!!:rock:

Lets see how many Democrats are going to go on record for voting for a doubling of their constituents elecrtric rates........at a time when many states have undergone redistricting since 2010. Yuk........yuk............

Having world views based upon emotion is gay.

The environmental k00ks have one thing in common ( Old Rocks is the exception): they have the political IQ's of a small soap dish.

Last edited:

From your link:

s0n...........by your logic then, new climate legislation should fly through congress and be law in the near future!!!:rock:

Lets see how many Democrats are going to go on record for voting for a doubling of their constituents elecrtric rates........at a time when many states have undergone redistricting since 2010. Yuk........yuk............

Your last sentence proves how out of touch (or how 'touched') you are. It's not so much public opinion, which as you can see from the polls in the link you provided is dominated by those who believe climate change is real and a product of human activity, it is how business and industry are reacting, moving toward renewable and green energy sources.

Read the article, then ask yourself one question: What if I'm wrong and the science is right? Or stick your head in the sand and keep pretending you're something more than a partisan hack.

P.S. I still remember you from the former now defunct board. You continued to support the Iraq War on the premise that Saddam would soon have nuclear weapons and be a threat to our nation. How'd that search for WMD's work out for you? You called anyone who criticized President Bush unpatriotic and un-American.

Last edited:
From your link:

Your last sentence proves how out of touch (or how 'touched') you are. It's not so much public opinion, which as you can see from the polls in the link you provided is dominated by those who believe climate change is real and a product of human activity, it is how business and industry are reacting, moving toward renewable and green energy sources.

Read the article, then ask yourself one question: What if I'm wrong and the science is right? Or stick your head in the sand and keep pretending you're something more than a partisan hack.

s0n......the ?'s you ask are irrelevant. The only poll that matters is how much people in society are willing to open their wallet for any public policy effort. Every politician knows it. Guys like me never get duped by the PC line on this stuff. Business and industry are playing the game but in the bigger picture, fossil fuels continue to dominate the energy playing field. Very, very little has changed in the past 10 years, in fact, its plummetting...............

rennix-640_s640x427.jpg

Why am I one of the most hated board members on here? Because I have this uncanny ability to post up the real shit.........and dang, but it makes the k00k left nuts. Too much real. They get all pissed all the time and all I do is laugh on here.............virtually eery single post. Because winning is awesome.

s0n.......you live in an idealistic fantasy world. Congress has passed zero significant climate legislation in the past 7 years, but you say Im out of touch!!! And zero is going to be passed in the next 4 years as well. But Im out of touch????

OK:up:

Apparently, there are tens of millions of "partisan hacks" out thre who disagree with you s0n!!!

They stopped calling it "Global Warming" because there's been no warming and they're tired of having to alter or destroy the data to show whatever "warming" exists.

Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming

What? Even Phil Jones says there's no Warming?

Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change

They stopped calling it "Global Warming" because there's been no warming and they're tired of having to alter or destroy the data to show whatever "warming" exists.

Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming
Global Warming

What? Even Phil Jones says there's no Warming?

Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change
Climate Change

Read the link:

Forum List