Climate Change Deniers Are Lying

Google is a left wing funded agency of the US government. Googel has been manipulating their systems for years deleting links to science that is troublesome for the liars..

Another EPIC FAIL by the Natural Climate deniers...

What? You two got your ass handed to you in the last lie thread you needed to try lying again?

What is it someone is denying?please post your definition!

It's great to see our education system turn out people who simply say

"You are lying."

I have yet to see anything that supports the claim yet.

Me, I am undecided.

But I get a little sick of people wasting bandwidth with these constant tripe chants.

All they have left. Reality is kicking in their teeth. The El Nino this year is going to demonstrate just how stupid the deniars are.
El Niño even if it did happen is natural so what?

"You are lying."

Me, I am undecided.

But I get a little sick of people wasting bandwidth with these constant tripe chants.
The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

In the 19th century, scientists realized that gases in the atmosphere cause a "greenhouse effect" which affects the planet's temperature. These scientists were interested chiefly in the possibility that a lower level of carbon dioxide gas might explain the ice ages of the distant past. At the turn of the century, Svante Arrhenius calculated that emissions from human industry might someday bring a global warming. Other scientists dismissed his idea as faulty. In 1938, G.S. Callendar argued that the level of carbon dioxide was climbing and raising global temperature, but most scientists found his arguments implausible. It was almost by chance that a few researchers in the 1950s discovered that global warming truly was possible. In the early 1960s, C.D. Keeling measured the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere: it was rising fast. Researchers began to take an interest, struggling to understand how the level of carbon dioxide had changed in the past, and how the level was influenced by chemical and biological forces. They found that the gas plays a crucial role in climate change, so that the rising level could gravely affect our future. (This essay covers only developments relating directly to carbon dioxide, with a separate essay for Other Greenhouse Gases. Theories are discussed in the essay on Simple Models of Climate.

The American Institute of Physics is simply the biggest Scientific Society in the world. This site has many links to information and papers concerning the climate. It is not a blog by undegreed people with no credentials, but a site put together by real working scientists.

All they have left. Reality is kicking in their teeth. The El Nino this year is going to demonstrate just how stupid the deniars are.
So, we had a record year for heat last year with a neutral El Nino, this years El Nino will far exceed the past record years. And likely establish a new spike, so that when the following years are all in the top ten, but not exceeding it until another strong El Nino develops, you can point and say, 'See, it's cooling" LOL

"You are lying."

Me, I am undecided.

In the 19th century, scientists realized that gases in the atmosphere cause a "greenhouse effect" which affects the planet's temperature. These scientists were interested chiefly in the possibility that a lower level of carbon dioxide gas might explain the ice ages of the distant past. At the turn of the century, Svante Arrhenius calculated that emissions from human industry might someday bring a global warming. Other scientists dismissed his idea as faulty. In 1938, G.S. Callendar argued that the level of carbon dioxide was climbing and raising global temperature, but most scientists found his arguments implausible. It was almost by chance that a few researchers in the 1950s discovered that global warming truly was possible. In the early 1960s, C.D. Keeling measured the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere: it was rising fast. Researchers began to take an interest, struggling to understand how the level of carbon dioxide had changed in the past, and how the level was influenced by chemical and biological forces. They found that the gas plays a crucial role in climate change, so that the rising level could gravely affect our future. (This essay covers only developments relating directly to carbon dioxide, with a separate essay for Other Greenhouse Gases. Theories are discussed in the essay on Simple Models of Climate.

The American Institute of Physics is simply the biggest Scientific Society in the world. This site has many links to information and papers concerning the climate. It is not a blog by undegreed people with no credentials, but a site put together by real working scientists.
ah, the old sock stupid post. Been awhile, you must have been having withdrawals. Dude you're too funny. Herr Koch 1901. I love the opportunity everytime to put up my hero's name. The one you all can't debunk. hahahahahahahaha

Google is a left wing funded agency of the US government. Googel has been manipulating their systems for years deleting links to science that is troublesome for the liars..

What? You two got your ass handed to you in the last lie thread you needed to try lying again?

Funny when someone ^^^ makes allegations (left wing, government funded, deleting links to science) sans evidence and examples. Typical post by a member of the crazy right wing, taken seriously only by other members of the crazy right wing.

"You are lying."

Me, I am undecided.

We can hope that one day climate change deniers will be held accountable as the criminals they are.
Arrest Climate-Change Deniers

So, we had a record year for heat last year with a neutral El Nino, this years El Nino will far exceed the past record years. And likely establish a new spike, so that when the following years are all in the top ten, but not exceeding it until another strong El Nino develops, you can point and say, 'See, it's cooling" LOL

Record year? LOL!

"You are lying."

Me, I am undecided.

We can hope that one day climate change deniers will be held accountable as the criminals they are.

Careful, the deniers have more guns than you.

Funny when someone ^^^ makes allegations (left wing, government funded, deleting links to science) sans evidence and examples. Typical post by a member of the crazy right wing, taken seriously only by other members of the crazy right wing.
Seems to be the best they can do.

"You are lying."

Me, I am undecided.

We can hope, but the power elite is rife with polluters, as is the congress with biddable members whose life-blood, campaign bribes, helps them keep their job.

Oddly enough, I trust NASA to get it right much more than a flap yap on the internet who has made numerous claims that were simply wrong.

Climate Change Vital Signs of the Planet The 10 warmest years Not exactly forever ago

Last week NASA and NOAA announced that 2014 topped the list of hottest years ever recorded. Yikes!

What’s worse, the ten warmest years ever recorded have all occurred since 1998. Yikes again!

I fear this news story might turn into a blip that gets tons of attention and is then forgotten after a few days. But it's a topic that deserves sustained attention.

So let’s look back at those years and remember what was going on then. What were we focused on during those record-breaking years? What were we doing? I encourage you to think about what was happening in your life.

Here are some of the top news events from the 10 warmest years on record. Although I did not specifically look for environmental or climate-related events, often the most notable event of that year did have a climate connection:

Forum List

Back