Climate change activist Lizzo taking private jets

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
I think she is a pop star also.
Popular Pop star Joe Biden, and climate change activist Lizzo laid out a small rope, exposing her buttocks as she boarded another secret plane on Sunday.

Lizzo posted a video to her 12 million Instagram followers who showed her riding a jet wearing a dress that made her stand out. The grammy winner wrote Monday about being a New York City host Saturday Night Live.

1649718123_Crusader-Crusader-Lizzo-Sit-When-Riding-Other-Private-Jet.jpg

Photo of the plane afterwards,
FQGbwinXoAI82Pj

Popular Pop star Joe Biden, and climate change activist Lizzo laid out a small rope, exposing her buttocks as she boarded another secret plane on Sunday.

Lizzo posted a video to her 12 million Instagram followers who showed her riding a jet wearing a dress that made her stand out. The grammy winner wrote Monday about being a New York City host Saturday Night Live.

FQGbwinXoAI82Pj
TrekWarning.jpg

They wouldn't let you fly Delta or Southwest in that kind of outfit.

This Lizzo broad really doesn't have a choice here.

FQGbwinXoAI82Pj

FQGbwinXoAI82Pj
This is a bad argument. This is the argument the global polluters make. Instead of discussing how we as a species have to collectively go green, you point out that activists Lizzo flies private and Gore has 4 homes. So what? They won't fix our problem by flying commercial or selling a couple homes.

Good for her.
Then folks like her can STFU about my SUV.
No one is splashing red paint on your SUV are they? So relax. We need more fuel economic vehicles.

You don't really trust corporations. Take for instance Moderna and Pziser. You don't trust corporations just trying to make a profit, right? So you must not really trust the oil and car companies, do you? You know they could make those vehicles more fuel efficient. So if they don't want battery cars, start making gas that gives us 70 miles to the fucking gallon and pronto Shell and BP. You don't trust the CDC? I don't trust Mobil.

This is a bad argument. This is the argument the global polluters make. Instead of discussing how we as a species have to collectively go green, you point out that activists Lizzo flies private and Gore has 4 homes. So what? They won't fix our problem by flying commercial or selling a couple homes.
Hypocrisy always has the cheapest of excuses.

Forum List

Back