Clear Evidence of OCTA Ignorance in Full Flight

You just flat out ignored the FBI produced positive evidence no conversation happened between barb and ted olson and you want to accuse others of ignoring facts? Rotfl!

your claim is a flat out lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you get anymore pathetic? The FBI's evidence exhibit in the Federal trial of ZM contained its full report on all 4 planes and they stated point blank Olson made one call that was unsuccessful. That's positive evidence no conversation happened. You fucking arrogant and hypocritical OCTAs are forever bitching about troofers ignoring evidence and here you are doing that exact thing. You're so fucked up you try to use the "they couldn't confirm" bullshit to actually ignore the evidence they provided. Holy shit you guys are some sick mother fuckers.

says the man that met atta and possible the the drivers of the bomb laden van that disappeared from the news..but that's another story...lol...lol..lol...lunatic

I could ask him the date and location to verify his claims but his sad ass would google a timeline on atta then try to put himself somewhere along the way. This fucker can't even honestly quote one line from the CR but we are supposed to believe him about giving atta a handjob in the bathroom*?

*i heard that is what happened but since it cannot be confirmed it did or did not it must be true. Wow! That OCTA logic is pretty cool shit for trying to support any silly claim one wants to make. Thanks guys!

What the fuck are you babbling about? You just flat out ignored the FBI produced positive evidence no conversation happened between barb and ted olson and you want to accuse others of ignoring facts? Rotfl!

You also just proved what I said about OCTAs
never holding each other accountable. You clearly see he re-wrote the CR statement and all you can do is lick his wounds, pat him on head, and offer him another ice cream cone of frozen insincerity. You're an embarrassment to the Army.

So then you are saying that Ted Olsen and his secretary lied. Or are you still avoiding making a statement on your own?

When are you fools going to stop attacking my service? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I served honorably for 22 years and now sit on my ass while you pay me. You are an embarrassment to your parents.

There it is again......deflection. Instead of admitting the fact the FBI provided positive evidence no conversation took place you ignore it again and repeat the idiotic shit saying I am accusing olson of lying. I'm simply responding to the strongest available evidence. What do you do? Fucking ignore it and cite someone's "belief" Olson told the truth. That's why you're an embarrassment. You practice hypocrisy on this issue every day you post about it.

You stupid little monkey. You absolutely refuse to give a straight answer and accuse others of ignoring things while you are the one doing it. Fuck you again, back to the ignore list, I'm not going to listen to you argue stupidity any longer. You can go sit with christerphera in iggyland. Neither of you are worth my time.

So then you are saying that Ted Olsen and his secretary lied. Or are you still avoiding making a statement on your own?

When are you fools going to stop attacking my service? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I served honorably for 22 years and now sit on my ass while you pay me. You are an embarrassment to your parents.

There it is again......deflection. Instead of admitting the fact the FBI provided positive evidence no conversation took place you ignore it again and repeat the idiotic shit saying I am accusing olson of lying. I'm simply responding to the strongest available evidence. What do you do? Fucking ignore it and cite someone's "belief" Olson told the truth. That's why you're an embarrassment. You practice hypocrisy on this issue every day you post about it.

You stupid little monkey. You absolutely refuse to give a straight answer and accuse others of ignoring things while you are the one doing it. Fuck you again, back to the ignore list, I'm not going to listen to you argue stupidity any longer. You can go sit with christerphera in iggyland. Neither of you are worth my time.

I answered your question by stating I never accused olson of lying and said I simply looked at the strongest evidence, which was the FBI exhibit evidence.

You're such a fucking pussy you can't even handle this debate nor be honest. Seriously, stop broadcasting you are retired from the Army. You are sending a message to America's enemies that Army soldiers not as wise, competent, nor as honorable as we know them to be. You exude weakness, child like confusion, and the highest proclivity to retreat whenever faced with the slightest challenge.

Also, nobody gives a fuck who is or is not on your cry baby list. You're so fucking arrogant you truly believe you are punishing people by putting them on your whiny list and believe others care.

You unbelievably ignorant monkey spunk. Look at the fucking diagrams. Do you see the path that is dotted lines? Do you know why they used dotted lines? That's to show it is the suspected path. Why is it suspected? Because they didn't actually have a positively identified flight 77. Then your dumb ass claims I lied? I wasn't joking you fucking waste. Do the world a favor.

you didnt understand what you read again. the dotted line is the radar track after the transponder was turned off.
EDIT TO CLARIFY: there are multiple images with dotted lines. some images are showing a specific time frame. the solid line is the flight path in that time frame and the dotted line is the entire flight path.

THE ENTIRE REPORT IS ON THE RADAR TRACKS!!!! there is no "suspecting"

Was wondering how you are going to justify your contradiction? As evidenced in the op you claimed 77 was on radar the whole time except for 8 minutes. Now you are saying it was ALWAYS on radar. Which is it? Lol.....this is too easy.

•Acronyms•
OCT: Official Conspiracy Theory (The Bush Admin's version)

OCTA(s): Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist(s)

CR: 9E Commission Report

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I've been claiming OCTAs
are generally ignorant of basic facts regarding 9E. Recently an opportunity to support this claim was offered so here is the evidence. The synopsis is very simple. Some OCTAs claimed flight 77 was tracked on radar for all of its time in the air except for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56---9:05am.

Candycorn and Fizz made the claims starting at post 36 in the Jesse Ventura thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...se-venturas-conspiracy-theory-on-trutv-3.html

I stated flight 77 was not detected for about 35 minutes in that thread but both of them said I was wrong. Somehow this discussion transferred to the "I Keep Asking" thread started by Gunny
, at post 81:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/97549-i-keep-asking-6.html

At least five different OCTAs
explicitly or implicitly supported the claim made by Candycorn and Fizz that 77 was detected on radar for the entire flight except for 8 minutes, 13 seconds. I repeatedly asked for evidence of this claim about ten times and they produced none.

I even quoted directly from the CR this paragraph:

"The failure to find a primary radar return for American 77 led us to inves*tigate this issue further. Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56. But for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56 and 9:05, this primary radar information on American 77 was not displayed to controllers at Indianapolis Center.142 The reasons are technical, arising from the way the software processed radar information, as well as from poor primary radar cov*erage where American 77 was flying."

The very first sentence states there was no Primary radar return and some wrongly assumed the xponder was responsible but their ignorance prevailed because they did not know the xponder feeds info to the Secondary radar. That is the one used to track aircraft by air traffic controllers.

They continued ignoring the CR states "radar reconstruction" and kept assuming that was synonymous with "radar records." I repeatedly pointed out they did not have those records which is why OCTAs
never produced them. The "radar reconstruction" was merely the CR's way of trying to explain the flight path but with no real evidence.

When I stated flight 77 was not tracked for about 35 minutes I based that on what the CR itself said. I was confident OCTAs
were ignorant of that fact so I kept up the heated dialogue to remove any excuses why these OCTAs did not know a basic fucking fact stated by the CR:

(Reading the CR in HTML the statement below is on page 25)

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."

Reading down just a few lines in the CR we see this:

"The Command Center kept looking for American 77. At 9:21, it advised the Dulles terminal control facility, and Dulles urged its controllers to look for pri*mary targets. At 9:32, they found one."

The 9/11 Commission Report

I rest my case.

Again...so what? Why is such a thing important? Please tell us what you are indicating or please get around to why you are posting such rhetoric over and over and over and over and over now on 3 threads.

If it didn't change the meaning then why rewrite the statement? You know damn well it changed the meaning. Why don't you explain how the radar reconstruction was done? Just give a link or explain it in your own words how it was done. If you dodge this it will only further prove your blatant dishonesty.

i didnt REWRITE the fucking sentence, assmunch, i quoted the relevant part. it didnt change the meaning at all as far as our conversation is concerned. does it matter what showed the flight was tracked by radar? NO IT DOESNT!!! substitute any word you like for "radar reconstruction" such as FBI, FAA, CIA or any other fucking thing. it still comes out with the same meaning that THE FLIGHT WAS TRACKED BY RADAR!!!! are you still fucking claiming it was not?

i'll tell you what, why dont YOU explain how radar reconstruction was done since you are the moron making a big fucking deal about it. i dont give a shit if its reconstruction or not. RADAR DATA SHOWS THE FLIGHT WAS TRACKED FROM THE MOMENT THE TRANSPONDER WAS TURNED OFF.

you were proven wrong and now you are acting like you have a Freightliner stuck in your pussy instead of a little grain of sand. stop fucking crying when you are proven wrong again and again. fucking little baby.

Oh come on now goatboy we all know that's your boyfriend are you two fighting again ?...Speaking of fighting..what about Mir ..I am impressed..he had that slick first win over the steroid monster..and then the lose...but he has focused on avenging that and with his speed and skill and new found strength I think he is the perfect match to put the steroid monkey in his place once more

I hate Mir so much, but yeah, it was an impressive victory. His boxing is actually really good now, as much as i hate to admit it, and hes weighing in at the maximum 265 limit now as well, which should help if he fights Brock again. Late last night it was announced that Mir and Carwin will be fighting at UFC 111 for the interim title, since Brock came down with diverticulitis and wont be able to defend his title for a VERY long time, if he ever fights again at all.

Last edited:
If it didn't change the meaning then why rewrite the statement? You know damn well it changed the meaning. Why don't you explain how the radar reconstruction was done? Just give a link or explain it in your own words how it was done. If you dodge this it will only further prove your blatant dishonesty.

i didnt REWRITE the fucking sentence, assmunch, i quoted the relevant part. it didnt change the meaning at all as far as our conversation is concerned. does it matter what showed the flight was tracked by radar? NO IT DOESNT!!! substitute any word you like for "radar reconstruction" such as FBI, FAA, CIA or any other fucking thing. it still comes out with the same meaning that THE FLIGHT WAS TRACKED BY RADAR!!!! are you still fucking claiming it was not?

i'll tell you what, why dont YOU explain how radar reconstruction was done since you are the moron making a big fucking deal about it. i dont give a shit if its reconstruction or not. RADAR DATA SHOWS THE FLIGHT WAS TRACKED FROM THE MOMENT THE TRANSPONDER WAS TURNED OFF.

you were proven wrong and now you are acting like you have a Freightliner stuck in your pussy instead of a little grain of sand. stop fucking crying when you are proven wrong again and again. fucking little baby.

Yes you did rewrite the sentence. This is what you wrote:

(Fizz)
"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

This is the actual CR statement:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

Your EDITED REWRITTEN WALT FUCK YOU DISNEY version makes it seem like it was both a live tracking and the radar had positive identification on the aircraft.

The ACTUAL statement makes it a point to say RADAR RECONSTRUCTION because they literally had to try and piece it together by guess work from Primary radar data. Since the xponder was turned off they had no confirmed data.

Then you demand I support your claim? ROTFL! You know since it is your claim you need to support it....but you won't because you can and you won't admit it because you are human waste.

I also like how you are now saying it was tracked from the moment the xponder was turned off. Your claim all along has been there was an 8 minute period it was not tracked on radar, as shown by the OP link. But now you are saying it was ALWAYS tracked. Lol. You change your claim then accuse someone else of doing that. You can't support your claim so you blame others if they don't support it for you.

Do the world a favor......

•Acronyms•
OCT: Official Conspiracy Theory (The Bush Admin's version)

OCTA(s): Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist(s)

CR: 9E Commission Report

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I've been claiming OCTAs
are generally ignorant of basic facts regarding 9E. Recently an opportunity to support this claim was offered so here is the evidence. The synopsis is very simple. Some OCTAs claimed flight 77 was tracked on radar for all of its time in the air except for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56---9:05am.

Candycorn and Fizz made the claims starting at post 36 in the Jesse Ventura thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...se-venturas-conspiracy-theory-on-trutv-3.html

I stated flight 77 was not detected for about 35 minutes in that thread but both of them said I was wrong. Somehow this discussion transferred to the "I Keep Asking" thread started by Gunny
, at post 81:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/97549-i-keep-asking-6.html

At least five different OCTAs
explicitly or implicitly supported the claim made by Candycorn and Fizz that 77 was detected on radar for the entire flight except for 8 minutes, 13 seconds. I repeatedly asked for evidence of this claim about ten times and they produced none.

I even quoted directly from the CR this paragraph:

"The failure to find a primary radar return for American 77 led us to inves*tigate this issue further. Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56. But for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56 and 9:05, this primary radar information on American 77 was not displayed to controllers at Indianapolis Center.142 The reasons are technical, arising from the way the software processed radar information, as well as from poor primary radar cov*erage where American 77 was flying."

The very first sentence states there was no Primary radar return and some wrongly assumed the xponder was responsible but their ignorance prevailed because they did not know the xponder feeds info to the Secondary radar. That is the one used to track aircraft by air traffic controllers.

They continued ignoring the CR states "radar reconstruction" and kept assuming that was synonymous with "radar records." I repeatedly pointed out they did not have those records which is why OCTAs
never produced them. The "radar reconstruction" was merely the CR's way of trying to explain the flight path but with no real evidence.

When I stated flight 77 was not tracked for about 35 minutes I based that on what the CR itself said. I was confident OCTAs
were ignorant of that fact so I kept up the heated dialogue to remove any excuses why these OCTAs did not know a basic fucking fact stated by the CR:

(Reading the CR in HTML the statement below is on page 25)

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."

Reading down just a few lines in the CR we see this:

"The Command Center kept looking for American 77. At 9:21, it advised the Dulles terminal control facility, and Dulles urged its controllers to look for pri*mary targets. At 9:32, they found one."

The 9/11 Commission Report

I rest my case.

Again...so what? Why is such a thing important? Please tell us what you are indicating or please get around to why you are posting such rhetoric over and over and over and over and over now on 3 threads.

If you have to ask you don't pay attention. If you've been giving it earnest attention and still have to ask, well......what's the point?

I also like how you are now saying it was tracked from the moment the xponder was turned off. Your claim all along has been there was an 8 minute period it was not tracked on radar, as shown by the OP link. But now you are saying it was ALWAYS tracked. Lol. You change your claim then accuse someone else of doing that. You can't support your claim so you blame others if they don't support it for you.

it was always tracked. there is NEVER a point that it was not tracked by radar. transponder on or off it is positively indentified because it was NEVER NOT NOT TRACKED.

i said it was missing from radar for 8 minutes and 13 seconds and that is my mistake. the fact is that it was not displayed to the controllers in indianapolis for 8 minutes and 13 seconds. it was tracked by radar during that time.

so what is your claim? that when the transponder was turned off that it became a stealth plane and some other plane magically appeared on radar at the same exact spot? :cuckoo:

it was always tracked. there is NEVER a point that it was not tracked by radar. transponder on or off it is positively indentified because it was NEVER NOT NOT TRACKED.

i said it was missing from radar for 8 minutes and 13 seconds and that is my mistake. the fact is that it was not displayed to the controllers in indianapolis for 8 minutes and 13 seconds. it was tracked by radar during that time.

so what is your claim? that when the transponder was turned off that it became a stealth plane and some other plane magically appeared on radar at the same exact spot? :cuckoo:

Yeah. You keep making that claim but you have never supported it. Same shit. Different post number.

You do not know the procedures for radar reconstruction for a commercial airliner after the xponder stopped feeding info to the Secondary radar. (that's the one ATCs use to track aircraft above 24,000 feet.) That is why you cannot support your claim. A Primary radar would not track it if it was not turned on. There was no Primary radar turned on. So how the fuck did they get a Primary radar data set if there was no Primary radar tracking it? That is why the CR stated:

"The failure to find a primary radar return for American 77 led us to inves*tigate this issue further."

That was not talking only about the Indy ATCs. Know how we know that? The CR points out Dulles controllers were not told to turn on their Primary radars until 9:21am. At 9:32 a blip was seen by several controllers and if you did any fucking homework you would have read their testimonies and seen A: They could not get radar confirmation it was 77 and B: the Controllers gave different locations. That means there was more than one unidentified blip on the radar. Which one was 77? They could not say. You're pathetic man.

I get so tired of educating OCTAs because they make claims they completely fail to support.

I had to place this fool on ignore, If you were to misspell the word "if" he would try to make a conspiracy out of it. Just not worthy of my time. The world is a much more peaceful place now.

Yeah. You keep making that claim but you have never supported it. Same shit. Different post number.
yes i did. its right here. http://www.ntsb.gov/info/Rec_Radar_ Data_ Study_all _aircraft.pdf

A Primary radar would not track it if it was not turned on. There was no Primary radar turned on.
prove it!!

"The failure to find a primary radar return for American 77 led us to inves*tigate this issue further."

That was not talking only about the Indy ATCs. Know how we know that? The CR points out Dulles controllers were not told to turn on their Primary radars until 9:21am. At 9:32 a blip was seen by several controllers and if you did any fucking homework you would have read their testimonies and seen A: They could not get radar confirmation it was 77 and B: the Controllers gave different locations. That means there was more than one unidentified blip on the radar. Which one was 77? They could not say. You're pathetic man.

I get so tired of educating OCTAs because they make claims they completely fail to support.

you are a fucking moron. "failure to find a primary radar return" does not mean that the radar was off. i already said that for technical reasons the primary return was not displayed to the controllers at indianapolis for 8 minutes. that is clearly what they are talking about.

again, you are talking about confusion occurring on 9/11 but that does not mean we dont know where the aircraft was NOW. my god, grow a fucking brain and learn how to comprehend what you are reading.

here is the radar data for 9/11 for flight 77.... now they know where the airplane was THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/Rec_Radar_ Data_ Study_all _aircraft.pdf

quit being an asshole and admit we know where it was the entire time. :cuckoo:

yes i did. its right here. http://www.ntsb.gov/info/Rec_Radar_ Data_ Study_all _aircraft.pdf

A Primary radar would not track it if it was not turned on. There was no Primary radar turned on.
prove it!!

you are a fucking moron. "failure to find a primary radar return" does not mean that the radar was off. i already said that for technical reasons the primary return was not displayed to the controllers at indianapolis for 8 minutes. that is clearly what they are talking about.

again, you are talking about confusion occurring on 9/11 but that does not mean we dont know where the aircraft was NOW. my god, grow a fucking brain and learn how to comprehend what you are reading.

here is the radar data for 9/11 for flight 77.... now they know where the airplane was THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/Rec_Radar_ Data_ Study_all _aircraft.pdf

quit being an asshole and admit we know where it was the entire time. :cuckoo:

You still failed to explain how the radar reconstruction was done. We all know its because you don't have the first fucking clue. You're a silly sheep defending what you are ignorant of and cannot even begin to explain. You simply accept whatever the CR tells you, except of course when you have to rewrite the report to try and defend the OCT.

Think about how fucked up that it is. You use a blatantly biased report and yet you still have to rewrite it every time you can't explain something. For OCTAs, the 9/11 Report is still being written everyday.

Want another example of your painful fucking ignorance? You say it was because the radar wasn't turned on? Take a gander from the CR:

"Managers did not instruct other controllers at Indianapolis Center to turn on their primary radar coverage to join in the search for American 77."

What the fuck does that say? (no, I mean what does it say right now, before you decide to rewrite it!)

I know this will confuse the hell out of you even more but here's another tidbit from the NTSB:

NTSB Identification: DCA01MA064.
The docket is stored in the Docket Management System (DMS). Please contact Records Management Division
Scheduled 14 CFR operation of American Airlines
Accident occurred Tuesday, September 11, 2001 in Arlington, VA
Probable Cause Approval Date: 3/7/2006
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200, registration: N644AA
Injuries: 64 Fatal.

The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of this accident as follows:

The Safety Board did not determine the probable cause and does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI.

Full narrative available

Index for Sep2001 | Index of months

Instead of you doing your civic duty to question the government all you do is lube up and bend over and beg to get fucked by Uncle Sam. With Valentines Day coming up do you go the extra mile to skip the lube and take it raw?

And again, let me remind you there is still that pesky thing of supporting your claim that AA77 was under positive identification the entire time it was in the air. Let me give you a little hint as to why that is impossible. After the xponder was turned off it flew through Primary radar dead zone. Naw...way over your head. You're still trying to comprehend why the Primary radar is not the most commonly used radar to track commercial planes. I don't know who ties your shoes for you, or if they gave you neato velcro sneakers to get around that, but anyways, whoever makes your sandwiches should teach you how to at least fake trying to be honest.

I had to place this fool on ignore, If you were to misspell the word "if" he would try to make a conspiracy out of it. Just not worthy of my time. The world is a much more peaceful place now.

Did you get that coupon for heavy flow tampons? If not, maybe you could use palm tree? Anything to stop your constant fucking crying.

You still failed to explain how the radar reconstruction was done. We all know its because you don't have the first fucking clue. You're a silly sheep defending what you are ignorant of and cannot even begin to explain. You simply accept whatever the CR tells you, except of course when you have to rewrite the report to try and defend the OCT.

Think about how fucked up that it is. You use a blatantly biased report and yet you still have to rewrite it every time you can't explain something. For OCTAs, the 9/11 Report is still being written everyday.

Want another example of your painful fucking ignorance? You say it was because the radar wasn't turned on? Take a gander from the CR:

"Managers did not instruct other controllers at Indianapolis Center to turn on their primary radar coverage to join in the search for American 77."

What the fuck does that say? (no, I mean what does it say right now, before you decide to rewrite it!)

I know this will confuse the hell out of you even more but here's another tidbit from the NTSB:

NTSB Identification: DCA01MA064.
The docket is stored in the Docket Management System (DMS). Please contact Records Management Division
Scheduled 14 CFR operation of American Airlines
Accident occurred Tuesday, September 11, 2001 in Arlington, VA
Probable Cause Approval Date: 3/7/2006
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200, registration: N644AA
Injuries: 64 Fatal.

The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of this accident as follows:

The Safety Board did not determine the probable cause and does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI.

Full narrative available

Index for Sep2001 | Index of months

Instead of you doing your civic duty to question the government all you do is lube up and bend over and beg to get fucked by Uncle Sam. With Valentines Day coming up do you go the extra mile to skip the lube and take it raw?

And again, let me remind you there is still that pesky thing of supporting your claim that AA77 was under positive identification the entire time it was in the air. Let me give you a little hint as to why that is impossible. After the xponder was turned off it flew through Primary radar dead zone. Naw...way over your head. You're still trying to comprehend why the Primary radar is not the most commonly used radar to track commercial planes. I don't know who ties your shoes for you, or if they gave you neato velcro sneakers to get around that, but anyways, whoever makes your sandwiches should teach you how to at least fake trying to be honest.

your a fucking ass. you really are. you are the one that is making a big deal out of the "reconstruction" statement so why dont you explain it? i dont really give a shit about it. i am saying that we have radar records that show that flight 77 was tracked by radar equipment for the whole time.

do you know what "reconstruct" even means? it means to construct AGAIN. it doesnt mean to make up or guess.

the flight was tracked on radar equipment the entire flight. no matter how many little grammatical things you point out the fact that it was tracked will not change. we now know where it was the entire time.

read the NTSB report itself http://www.ntsb.gov/info/Rec_Radar_ Data_ Study_all _aircraft.pdf
C. SUMMARY

This document describes information obtained from various sources of recorded radar of the subject aircraft both before and after the hijacking events,and a general overview of the time correlation of the data for all four aircraft withother data sources. Time synchronized ground tracks of the hijacked aircraft arepresented.

D. RADAR DATA

Section I - Data Sources Air Route Surveillance Radar (ARSR) data was obtained from the FAA's New York, Washington, Boston, and Cleveland Air Route Traffic Control Centers(ARTCC), output using the National Track Analysis Program (NTAP). ARSR radar data was also obtained from the United States Air Force 84th Radar Evaluation Squadron (84th RADES). Airport Surveillance Radar (ASR) data was acquired from several airport facilities' Terminal Radar Control (TRACON) areas.ASR radar normally records data approximately every 4% seconds, but ARSRdata is only recorded every 12 seconds. Both primary' radar data and secondary radar returns were recorded in the various radar data sets.

The USAF RADES data were obtained to capture the entire flights, from the initial radar contact with the RADES facilities to the final radar returns. Since the RADES data covers the entire east coast of the United States, the RADES data contained all of the data for all of the flights in a consistent time base.

he ARSR-4 long-range radar systems utilized by the FAA and the USAF have the capability to estimate the altitude of primary targets with a certaindegree of accuracy

now sit down. shut up. you just got OWNED. :lol:

Oh goodness you are fucking pathetic. Do you have any fucking idea what "positive identification" means? You still have not shown that.

The reason I'm pointing to the ENTIRE sentence is because I am honest. Liars like you want to...no....HAVE TO....ignore anything that doesn't suit your agenda. It was a RECONSTRUCTION because they don't literally have the real time ID data. Also notice you just provided contradictory evidence. Naw, you're a fucking liar...you won't admit it.

Your bullshit olson thread also shows you don't give a fuck about honesty nor evidence. You ignore FBI evidence in favor of shit off an OCTA site. Grow up.

Oh goodness you are fucking pathetic. Do you have any fucking idea what "positive identification" means? You still have not shown that.

The reason I'm pointing to the ENTIRE sentence is because I am honest. Liars like you want to...no....HAVE TO....ignore anything that doesn't suit your agenda. It was a RECONSTRUCTION because they don't literally have the real time ID data. Also notice you just provided contradictory evidence. Naw, you're a fucking liar...you won't admit it.

Your bullshit olson thread also shows you don't give a fuck about honesty nor evidence. You ignore FBI evidence in favor of shit off an OCTA site. Grow up.

dude, this is what you said that started this entire discussion.
""Not a fact flight 77 was on radar after it dropped from radar at about 8:55 am. It is strictly assumed flight 77 is the aircraft that reappeared on radar. Even when they assumed it was 77, it was still about a 35 minute window of being missing. The problem there is turning the xponder off doesn't make a commercial jet a stealth aircraft.""

it is not strictly assumed. it was tracked the entire time. it was tracked while the transponder was on and while it was off with no break in between. that is positive identification.

you are a liar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back