Clear Evidence of OCTA Ignorance in Full Flight

Oh goodness you are fucking pathetic. Do you have any fucking idea what "positive identification" means? You still have not shown that.

The reason I'm pointing to the ENTIRE sentence is because I am honest. Liars like you want to...no....HAVE TO....ignore anything that doesn't suit your agenda. It was a RECONSTRUCTION because they don't literally have the real time ID data. Also notice you just provided contradictory evidence. Naw, you're a fucking liar...you won't admit it.

Your bullshit olson thread also shows you don't give a fuck about honesty nor evidence. You ignore FBI evidence in favor of shit off an OCTA site. Grow up.

dude, this is what you said that started this entire discussion.
""Not a fact flight 77 was on radar after it dropped from radar at about 8:55 am. It is strictly assumed flight 77 is the aircraft that reappeared on radar. Even when they assumed it was 77, it was still about a 35 minute window of being missing. The problem there is turning the xponder off doesn't make a commercial jet a stealth aircraft.""

it is not strictly assumed. it was tracked the entire time. it was tracked while the transponder was on and while it was off with no break in between. that is positive identification.

you are a liar.

It was not continuously tracked with positive I'd but no matter how many times you are shown why you will ignore it cause you're pathetic. Not only did you totally fail to support your claim but you have been shown even the fucking CR admits it flew UNDETECTED for 36 minutes. First you claim FAA equipment tracked it (you have never said WHAT equipment or WHERE) then you claim it was the RADES. Can you pick a false claim and stick to it?

The problem is, like most OCTAs
, you are woefully ignorant so you google around and the first time you see a government link you think will support your bullshit you paste it and scream "Ha! Gotcha!" But as been shown, you're fucking clueless and that is why you have to keep changing what you say.

both tracked it assmunch. read the fucking NTSB report. we know where it was the entire time from multiple sources.

dont you get tired of being proven wrong? :cuckoo:

both tracked it assmunch. read the fucking NTSB report. we know where it was the entire time from multiple sources.

The CR says flight 77 flew undetected for 36 minutes. You're a great candidate to test out new concrete parachutes. Do you ever get tired of lying? No way! It's too convenient!

The CR says flight 77 flew undetected for 36 minutes. You're a great candidate to test out new concrete parachutes. Do you ever get tired of lying? No way! It's too convenient!

prove i have lied, jackass. IT WAS TRACKED THE ENTIRE TIME. provide proof otherwise. is that all you have is the CR saying it was undetected on 9/11 for 36 minutes or you have more?

prove i have lied, jackass. IT WAS TRACKED THE ENTIRE TIME. provide proof otherwise. is that all you have is the CR saying it was undetected on 9/11 for 36 minutes or you have more?

Prove you lied? That's easy.

Definition: to lie
"the deliberate act of deviating from the truth"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn*-

Fizz's deliberate act of deviating from the truth: rewriting the CR report.

"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

See if you were being honest in any of the 5+ times you purposefully misquoted you would have been truthful about editing mid-sentence by starting the quote like:

"...FAA" But nope, you lied. Here is the true sentence:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

Then your stupid ass tries to claim the CR stating 77 flew undetected for 36 minutes doesn't contradict your claim it was ALWAYS detected? Lol. Fucking classic OCTA logic.

Even after all this time yo have never proven your original claim while I have proven mine. See ya later you worthless fuck. Please have the last word. Between this and your olson thread you are undoubtedly one sick fuck.

Forgot to point something out. All of the heated debate regarding 77's flight path, and I'm talking about the entire discourse on 9E and not just on this board proves one undeniable fact:

OCTAs
are not 100% confident the Pentagon crash site provides enough evidence that conclusively proves it was flight 77. If it did, they would never waste one second of their life debating the issue of the exact flight path because the specific flight path would not matter.

Prove you lied? That's easy.

Definition: to lie
"the deliberate act of deviating from the truth"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn*-

Fizz's deliberate act of deviating from the truth: rewriting the CR report.

"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

See if you were being honest in any of the 5+ times you purposefully misquoted you would have been truthful about editing mid-sentence by starting the quote like:

"...FAA" But nope, you lied. Here is the true sentence:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

Then your stupid ass tries to claim the CR stating 77 flew undetected for 36 minutes doesn't contradict your claim it was ALWAYS detected? Lol. Fucking classic OCTA logic.

Even after all this time yo have never proven your original claim while I have proven mine. See ya later you worthless fuck. Please have the last word. Between this and your olson thread you are undoubtedly one sick fuck.

hey jackass. you dont like the way i quote the commission report. i dont care.

in order to prove i lied you need to prove that FAA radar equipment DIDNT track the flight from the moment the transponder was turned off.

i'll be waiting for your evidence..

•Acronyms•
OCT: Official Conspiracy Theory (The Bush Admin's version)

OCTA(s): Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist(s)

CR: 9E Commission Report

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I've been claiming OCTAs
are generally ignorant of basic facts regarding 9E. Recently an opportunity to support this claim was offered so here is the evidence. The synopsis is very simple. Some OCTAs claimed flight 77 was tracked on radar for all of its time in the air except for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56---9:05am.

Candycorn and Fizz made the claims starting at post 36 in the Jesse Ventura thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...se-venturas-conspiracy-theory-on-trutv-3.html

I stated flight 77 was not detected for about 35 minutes in that thread but both of them said I was wrong. Somehow this discussion transferred to the "I Keep Asking" thread started by Gunny
, at post 81:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/97549-i-keep-asking-6.html

At least five different OCTAs
explicitly or implicitly supported the claim made by Candycorn and Fizz that 77 was detected on radar for the entire flight except for 8 minutes, 13 seconds. I repeatedly asked for evidence of this claim about ten times and they produced none.

I even quoted directly from the CR this paragraph:

"The failure to find a primary radar return for American 77 led us to inves*tigate this issue further. Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56. But for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56 and 9:05, this primary radar information on American 77 was not displayed to controllers at Indianapolis Center.142 The reasons are technical, arising from the way the software processed radar information, as well as from poor primary radar cov*erage where American 77 was flying."

The very first sentence states there was no Primary radar return and some wrongly assumed the xponder was responsible but their ignorance prevailed because they did not know the xponder feeds info to the Secondary radar. That is the one used to track aircraft by air traffic controllers.

They continued ignoring the CR states "radar reconstruction" and kept assuming that was synonymous with "radar records." I repeatedly pointed out they did not have those records which is why OCTAs
never produced them. The "radar reconstruction" was merely the CR's way of trying to explain the flight path but with no real evidence.

When I stated flight 77 was not tracked for about 35 minutes I based that on what the CR itself said. I was confident OCTAs
were ignorant of that fact so I kept up the heated dialogue to remove any excuses why these OCTAs did not know a basic fucking fact stated by the CR:

(Reading the CR in HTML the statement below is on page 25)

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."

Reading down just a few lines in the CR we see this:

"The Command Center kept looking for American 77. At 9:21, it advised the Dulles terminal control facility, and Dulles urged its controllers to look for pri*mary targets. At 9:32, they found one."

The 9/11 Commission Report

I rest my case.

I rest my case[/BGood.

Verdict's in!

You lose.

You are ordered to pay punitive damages to everyone in America whom you have defamed.

Good thing for you there is no longer a "debtor's prison."

You are a retard.

•Acronyms•

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I've been claiming OCTAs
are generally ignorant of basic facts regarding 9E. Recently an opportunity to support this claim was offered so here is the evidence. The synopsis is very simple. Some OCTAs claimed flight 77 was tracked on radar for all of its time in the air except for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56---9:05am.

Candycorn and Fizz made the claims starting at post 36 in the Jesse Ventura thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...se-venturas-conspiracy-theory-on-trutv-3.html

I stated flight 77 was not detected for about 35 minutes in that thread but both of them said I was wrong. Somehow this discussion transferred to the "I Keep Asking" thread started by Gunny
, at post 81:

explicitly or implicitly supported the claim made by Candycorn and Fizz that 77 was detected on radar for the entire flight except for 8 minutes, 13 seconds. I repeatedly asked for evidence of this claim about ten times and they produced none.

"The failure to find a primary radar return for American 77 led us to inves*tigate this issue further. Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56. But for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56 and 9:05, this primary radar information on American 77 was not displayed to controllers at Indianapolis Center.142 The reasons are technical, arising from the way the software processed radar information, as well as from poor primary radar cov*erage where American 77 was flying."

The very first sentence states there was no Primary radar return and some wrongly assumed the xponder was responsible but their ignorance prevailed because they did not know the xponder feeds info to the Secondary radar. That is the one used to track aircraft by air traffic controllers.

They continued ignoring the CR states "radar reconstruction" and kept assuming that was synonymous with "radar records." I repeatedly pointed out they did not have those records which is why OCTAs
never produced them. The "radar reconstruction" was merely the CR's way of trying to explain the flight path but with no real evidence.

When I stated flight 77 was not tracked for about 35 minutes I based that on what the CR itself said. I was confident OCTAs
were ignorant of that fact so I kept up the heated dialogue to remove any excuses why these OCTAs did not know a basic fucking fact stated by the CR:

"American 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east for Washington, D.C."

"The Command Center kept looking for American 77. At 9:21, it advised the Dulles terminal control facility, and Dulles urged its controllers to look for pri*mary targets. At 9:32, they found one."

I rest my case.

I rest my case[/BGood.

Verdict's in!

You lose.

You are ordered to pay punitive damages to everyone in America whom you have defamed.

You are a retard.

not so retarded as to fuck up the incredible easy bold function...like some

•Acronyms•

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I've been claiming OCTAs

, at post 81:

I rest my case.

Again...so what? Why is such a thing important? Please tell us what you are indicating or please get around to why you are posting such rhetoric over and over and over and over and over now on 3 threads.

If you have to ask you don't pay attention. If you've been giving it earnest attention and still have to ask, well......what's the point?

I just love you guys. Okay if you no longer wish to discuss it; thats fine. Nothing makes me happier when a twoofer administers a self-inflicted gag order.

No wonder its been 8 years of futility for you and your troupe of idiots.

Again...so what? Why is such a thing important? Please tell us what you are indicating or please get around to why you are posting such rhetoric over and over and over and over and over now on 3 threads.

If you have to ask you don't pay attention. If you've been giving it earnest attention and still have to ask, well......what's the point?

I just love you guys. Okay if you no longer wish to discuss it; thats fine. Nothing makes me happier when a twoofer administers a self-inflicted gag order.

No wonder its been 8 years of futility for you and your troupe of idiots.

Eight years of futility? What a clueless jackass. The "point" is most OCTAs
don't know shit about that day and you all keep proving it over and over. You guys make claims and when you are shown they are wrong you ignore it, say it doesn't matter, or find a new false claim to replace the old. I will self administer a gag order versus wasting my time with liars and/or those who are not sincere. Call it what you want, doesn't matter to me.

•Acronyms•

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I've been claiming OCTAs

, at post 81:

I rest my case.

I rest my case[/BGood.

Verdict's in!

You lose.

You are a retard.

Rotfl! You're the dumb **** that claimed Operation Northwoods was fake because of the phrase "off on a holiday." Then you concocted the super fucking retarded conspiracy theory the ON documents were "planted" fakes! Lol. You takes lessons from Carol Valentine who was the first to claim the ON documents were fake because of that holiday phrase. She was also one of the first to say back in October 2001 that 9E was a false flag done with robotic planes! You're a classic OCTA shitbag.

•Acronyms•

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I've been claiming OCTAs

, at post 81:

I rest my case.

I rest my caseGood.

Verdict's in!

You lose.

You are a retard.

Rotfl! You're the dumb **** that claimed Operation Northwoods was fake because of the phrase "off on a holiday." Then you concocted the super fucking retarded conspiracy theory the ON documents were "planted" fakes! Lol. You takes lessons from Carol Valentine who was the first to claim the ON documents were fake because of that holiday phrase. She was also one of the first to say back in October 2001 that 9E was a false flag done with robotic planes! You're a classic OCTA shitbag.

I see you are still being a complete lying sack of shit imbecile.

True to form, albeit your "form" blows. :lol:

The phrase "on holiday" for "vacation" is simply not an American idiomatic expression, so the fact that it is "used" in a purported PENTAGON "proposal" is abolutely a basis to question the document's validity (since it remains quite unlikely that the Pentagon, in the early '60's, was in the habit of having Brits draft their covert operations proposals).

And yet, that phrase WAS in the Op. Northwoods "proposal." So the prospect that it may have been planted is raised. YOU (of all fucking people) finding anything like that "far fetched" is extraordinarily funny. YOU are one of the worst offenders in the realm of lunatic and baseless conpiracy shit! You remain a classic fucktard hypocrite.

Moreover, you jerkoff, I don't give a shit WHO first noticed that odd "on a holiday" phrase in the Op. Northwoods document. I don't care if she's off the deep end (like you) but just swimming in another weird conspiracy pool. It is still quite funny to see you writing about a loopey conspiracy theory when YOU are one of the worst offenders of such shit on the entire USMB! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I rest my caseGood.

Verdict's in!

You lose.

You are a retard.

The phrase "on holiday" for "vacation" is simply not an American idiomatic expression, so the fact that it is "used" in a purported PENTAGON "proposal" is abolutely a basis to question the document's validity (since it remains quite unlikely that the Pentagon, in the early '60's, was in the habit of having Brits draft their covert operations proposals).

And yet, that phrase WAS in the Op. Northwoods "proposal." So the prospect that it may have been planted is raised. YOU (of all fucking people) finding anything like that "far fetched" is extraordinarily funny. YOU are one of the worst offenders in the realm of lunatic and baseless conpiracy shit! You remain a classic fucktard hypocrite.

Moreover, you jerkoff, I don't give a shit WHO first noticed that odd "on a holiday" phrase in the Op. Northwoods document. I don't care if she's off the deep end (like you) but just swimming in another weird conspiracy pool. It is still quite funny to see you writing about a loopey conspiracy theory when YOU are one of the worst offenders of such shit on the entire USMB! :lol::lol::lol:

Lol! All the Joint Chiefs of Staff signed and approved Northwoods and you want to claim "off on a holiday" was reason enough to claim it was fake and bullshit? Rotfl.

Also, please show where I have claimed a conspiracy theory? Just give the link or post number and thread. I know I haven't so when you get pwned you simply lie like the dumb coward you are.

Lol! All the Joint Chiefs of Staff signed and approved Northwoods and you want to claim "off on a holiday" was reason enough to claim it was fake and bullshit? Rotfl.

Also, please show where I have claimed a conspiracy theory? Just give the link or post number and thread. I know I haven't so when you get pwned you simply lie like the dumb coward you are.

Hey moron, did it occur to you that IF the document is actually a fake that all of those purported signatures of the Joint Chiefs would also be fakes?

And the conspiracy theory you are still supporting, you cowardly dickless snivelling weasel cockgobbler, is the one that holds that the 9/11/2001 atrocities may not have been committed by the Islamofilth at all.

You can pretend all you want (not that you have any capacity to be even marginally convincing) that all YOU are doing is "just asking questions," but everybody who bothers to read this imbecile thread knows what you are actually saying, you lying fuck.

I'll let you know if I ever get pwnd. It sure as hell won't be by a self-congratulatory lying dumbfuck like you, ya filthy dickless scumbag.

liarabilty is a... moron,dickless, snivelling weasel ,cockgobbler, imbecile lying fuck lying dumbfuck filthy dickless scumbag..

i guess it sucks when a moron,dickless, snivelling weasel ,cockgobbler, imbecile lying fuck lying dumbfuck filthy dickless scumbag totally owns you, eh? :lol:

liarabilty is a... moron,dickless, snivelling weasel ,cockgobbler, imbecile lying fuck lying dumbfuck filthy dickless scumbag..

Oh poor boo boo. Id-eots is all upset!

Unable to come up with any phrase or combination of terms of his own, Id-eots does what comes naturally to shitheads such as him:

plagiarism.

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back