Clear Evidence of OCTA Ignorance in Full Flight

It should be easy for you to cite the evidence was positively identified on radar. But you can't because it wasn't. Primary radar cannot identify aircraft, speed or altitude.

the radar tracks go back to before it was hijacked and the transponder turned off, jackass. :cuckoo:

NTSB link was pretty specific. I think that it names flight 77 rather well and plots the entire course by several charts. As I noted and you ignored we know exactly where all 4 Planes were, Now!.........Maybe not on 9-11-01. But radar tracks were saved and therefore Reconstructed.

The Primary radar tracks never positively identified flight 77 because it was incapable. Do you know how many different flights for 77 there are?

Wow! It only took asking how many times to get links? First, I posted that CBS link in the other thread....at least you finally looked at it. That link is guessing at flight 77's flight path.
Ari Flescher said the CBS data used was not the radar data they had seen. That link is useless for proving 77 was on radar the whole time.

As for the other two links, could you please cite the evidence where they positively identified flight 77? See, in order to support your claim you have to provide positive evidence it was flight 77. That is not in either of those links. What else you got?

holy fuck, you are an ignorant moron!!!

you said there were no "radar records" and i proved you wrong. now you try to change the goalpost and say it doesnt prove it was on radar the entire time. you are a fucking idiot. the link proves there are radar records. the commission report says it was tracked from the time the transponder was turned off. we now know where the flight was the entire time.

on 9/11 controllers could not identify it for 36 minutes. we already went over that and we both agreed.

stupidly, you use that info to say that we dont know where it was, it wasnt tracked and we dont know it was flight 77 that flew into the pentagon.

its an absolute lie. the flight was tracked by radar the entire time. the transpnder was turned off and there was a technical problem in displaying the radar to indianapolis but that is NOT evidence that it was not tracked.

There are no radar records that have a positive identification on flight 77 for its entire flight. The CR relied on a radar reconstruction from different sources of Primary radars. Do you know what that means? Of course not!

It should be easy for you to cite the evidence was positively identified on radar. But you can't because it wasn't. Primary radar cannot identify aircraft, speed or altitude.

the radar tracks go back to before it was hijacked and the transponder turned off, jackass. :cuckoo:

Typical. You can't provide the evidence so you call me a name instead.

i guess you only understand the last word?? not the rest of the sentence?!! :lol:

i guess you only understand the last word?? not the rest of the sentence?!! :lol:

You actually have the audacity to bitch about respecting full sentences? What I'm going to quote from you says everything anyone needs to know. You purposefully re-wrote this statement from the CR at least 3 different times so you can't play the "it was an accident" bullshit.

Here is your edited version:

"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

You straight up lied by cutting off the first part of the sentence. Here is the full sentence:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

Why do you straight up rewrite the sentence as if nobody will notice? That's flat out insane.

Basically, I was an asshole for even continuing to discuss this with you after you tried to blatantly lie and every time you quote me after this, here or any other thread, I will respond with the above example of why it is worthless energy to discuss any topic with someone who outright lies and refuses to admit it or apologize. Happy trails!

You actually have the audacity to bitch about respecting full sentences? What I'm going to quote from you says everything anyone needs to know. You purposefully re-wrote this statement from the CR at least 3 different times so you can't play the "it was an accident" bullshit.

"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

You straight up lied by cutting off the first part of the sentence. Here is the full sentence:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

Why do you straight up rewrite the sentence as if nobody will notice? That's flat out insane.

Basically, I was an asshole for even continuing to discuss this with you after you tried to blatantly lie and every time you quote me after this, here or any other thread, I will respond with the above example of why it is worthless energy to discuss any topic with someone who outright lies and refuses to admit it or apologize. Happy trails!

Fizz, this character only wants to argue, doesn't matter what about. Using logic and fact on him is the same as beating your head against the wall. Just not worth the time.

:banghead::banghead:

Fizz, this character only wants to argue, doesn't matter what about. Using logic and fact on him is the same as beating your head against the wall. Just not worth the time.

What the fuck are you babbling about? You just flat out ignored the FBI produced positive evidence no conversation happened between barb and ted olson and you want to accuse others of ignoring facts? Rotfl!

You also just proved what I said about OCTAs
never holding each other accountable. You clearly see he re-wrote the CR statement and all you can do is lick his wounds, pat him on head, and offer him another ice cream cone of frozen insincerity. You're an embarrassment to the Army.

[

you are fucked up in the head. how does leaving the first part of the sentence off the quote change the meaning of whether the flight was tracked or not? you really do have a reading comprehension problem.

is english your first language?

What the fuck are you babbling about? You just flat out ignored the FBI produced positive evidence no conversation happened between barb and ted olson and you want to accuse others of ignoring facts? Rotfl!

never holding each other accountable. You clearly see he re-wrote the CR statement and all you can do is lick his wounds, pat him on head, and offer him another ice cream cone of frozen insincerity. You're an embarrassment to the Army.

So then you are saying that Ted Olsen and his secretary lied. Or are you still avoiding making a statement on your own?

When are you fools going to stop attacking my service? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I served honorably for 22 years and now sit on my ass while you pay me. You are an embarrassment to your parents.

You just flat out ignored the FBI produced positive evidence no conversation happened between barb and ted olson and you want to accuse others of ignoring facts? Rotfl!

your claim is a flat out lie.

says the man that met atta and possible the the drivers of the bomb laden van that disappeared from the news..but that's another story...lol...lol..lol...lunatic

i didnt "meet" him. i was in a bar at the same time as him and he was acting like an asshole.

dude, it doesnt matter to me or not if you believe me. as far as i am concerned your belief system is way out of whack. it wouldnt surprise me one bit if you thought elvis was an alien or if christopher columbus was the captain of a submarine.

i never claimed to meet anyone with a bomb laden van.

says the man that met atta and possible the the drivers of the bomb laden van that disappeared from the news..but that's another story...lol...lol..lol...lunatic

i didnt "meet" him. i was in a bar at the same time as him and he was acting like an asshole.

dude, it doesnt matter to me or not if you believe me. as far as i am concerned your belief system is way out of whack. it wouldnt surprise me one bit if you thought elvis was an alien or if christopher columbus was the captain of a submarine.

well I can assure you I belive no such things I do belive you ae deluded however..he was acting like an asshole..let me guess harrasing the strippers..lol...and then he dropped his passport...lol

well I can assure you I belive no such things I do belive you ae deluded however..he was acting like an asshole..let me guess harrasing the strippers..lol...and then he dropped his passport...lol

you got the first part right.:lol:

Some people think Eots is just a paranoid crazy man, but hes actually right, he IS being watched, by me! I took this picture of him yesterday while he was at work....

Crazy-but-Honest.jpg

Oh come on now goatboy we all know that's your boyfriend are you two fighting again ?...Speaking of fighting..what about Mir ..I am impressed..he had that slick first win over the steroid monster..and then the lose...but he has focused on avenging that and with his speed and skill and new found strength I think he is the perfect match to put the steroid monkey in his place once more

[

you are fucked up in the head. how does leaving the first part of the sentence off the quote change the meaning of whether the flight was tracked or not? you really do have a reading comprehension problem.

is english your first language?

If it didn't change the meaning then why rewrite the statement? You know damn well it changed the meaning. Why don't you explain how the radar reconstruction was done? Just give a link or explain it in your own words how it was done. If you dodge this it will only further prove your blatant dishonesty.

So then you are saying that Ted Olsen and his secretary lied. Or are you still avoiding making a statement on your own?

When are you fools going to stop attacking my service? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I served honorably for 22 years and now sit on my ass while you pay me. You are an embarrassment to your parents.

There it is again......deflection. Instead of admitting the fact the FBI provided positive evidence no conversation took place you ignore it again and repeat the idiotic shit saying I am accusing olson of lying. I'm simply responding to the strongest available evidence. What do you do? Fucking ignore it and cite someone's "belief" Olson told the truth. That's why you're an embarrassment. You practice hypocrisy on this issue every day you post about it.

Forum List

Back