"Clean out those Somali's!"

Sounds to me like they are sucking off welfare and how they are able to get it is beyond me.

These aren't Americans and they and their brutality to girls should go back to Somalia.
HELLO? they are refugees who FLED Somalia due to these brutalities... sheesh!
Go to somewhere else in Africa. Not to the US...absolutely NO REASON to bring them here unless its to turn a lily white state into a mud puddle of SHIT.

Sounds to me like they are sucking off welfare and how they are able to get it is beyond me.

These aren't Americans and they and their brutality to girls should go back to Somalia.

Yeah well according to what I read they brutalize them before they head to America because they know what they do is illegal here.

Sheesh.
Let me guess, you are a Trump supporter??? :rolleyes:

Bantus are a minority ethnic group in Somalia, a country largely inhabited by ethnic Somalis. They are the descendants of people from various Bantu ethnic groups originating from what are modern-day Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique who were brought to Somalia as slaves in the 19th century. Bantus are ethnically, physically, and culturally distinct from Somalis, and have remained marginalized since their arrival in Somalia.[2][3]

During the Somali Civil War, which first began with the overthrow of the central government in 1991, many Bantus were evicted from their lands by various armed factions of Somali clans. Being visible minorities and possessing little in the way of firearms, the Bantus were particularly vulnerable to violence and looting by militiamen. Tens of thousands of Bantus fled to refugee camps in neighboring Kenya.[3]

In the year 2000, the United States classified the Bantu as a priority and began preparations to resettle an estimated 12,000 Bantu refugees in select cities throughout the U.S.[4] Most of the early arrivals in the United States settled in Clarkston, Georgia, a city adjacent to Atlanta. However, they were mostly assigned to low rent, poverty-stricken inner city areas, so many began to look to resettle elsewhere in the US, including Maine.[5]

In 2006, KPMG International released a study identifying the best places to do business around the world and ranked Lewiston as the best in New England.[6]

History of the Somali Bantus in Maine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah well according to what I read they brutalize them before they head to America because they know what they do is illegal here.

Sheesh.

Bantus are a minority ethnic group in Somalia, a country largely inhabited by ethnic Somalis. They are the descendants of people from various Bantu ethnic groups originating from what are modern-day Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique who were brought to Somalia as slaves in the 19th century. Bantus are ethnically, physically, and culturally distinct from Somalis, and have remained marginalized since their arrival in Somalia.[2][3]

During the Somali Civil War, which first began with the overthrow of the central government in 1991, many Bantus were evicted from their lands by various armed factions of Somali clans. Being visible minorities and possessing little in the way of firearms, the Bantus were particularly vulnerable to violence and looting by militiamen. Tens of thousands of Bantus fled to refugee camps in neighboring Kenya.[3]

In the year 2000, the United States classified the Bantu as a priority and began preparations to resettle an estimated 12,000 Bantu refugees in select cities throughout the U.S.[4] Most of the early arrivals in the United States settled in Clarkston, Georgia, a city adjacent to Atlanta. However, they were mostly assigned to low rent, poverty-stricken inner city areas, so many began to look to resettle elsewhere in the US, including Maine.[5]

In 2006, KPMG International released a study identifying the best places to do business around the world and ranked Lewiston as the best in New England.[6]

Yep sure am. So are you an Obama/Clinton/Sanders supporter think we should protect every persecuted minority tribe in the world? I think you are. We should start with the white farmers in Rhodesia and South Africa. At least they LOOK like the people of Maine and can fit in MUCH MUCH better and be farmers etc. Not backwards savages with sub par intelligence and never seen a car or train or airplane before much less running water and electricity. Savages belong in the wild not in civilized society.

Sheesh.

Nope. Just someone who isn't a bleeding heart.

Someone who doesn't expect the American taxpayer to bankroll every fucking asshole in the world.

Well, I hope Claudette and Odium aren't Mainers. That's all I can say.

Well, I hope Claudette and Odium aren't Mainers. That's all I can say.

Hell. I lived in NH for over twenty years. The Northern part of the state. I've been to Maine, Lewiston, Portland and Fryburg showing both horse and dogs.

I feel sorry for you Mainers when you have to bankroll these people. They aren't Americans and if they can't support themselves they should go back to Somalia.

Your school system and everything else has to deal with people who don't speak English, are uneducated and pretty much useless.

Hope you enjoy.

So it begins. There has been a large Somali population of refugees in our state since the 1980's. Many are Muslim. They are working, attending college, raising families and causing no more trouble than anyone else. Last night on the way home from work, I was listening to a call-in radio program and the caller said "It's time to clean out those Somali's."
THIS is what I object to about all the extreme Muslim trashing that goes on here. It leads to stupid stuff. Yes, there IS a bonafide reason to be concerned about Muslims; some could be jihadi's. We need to keep our guard up and stay alert to that. But the stupid stuff about Muslims who have been here for decades and have never blown up anyone is downright reactionary, hateful and mindless.
Please THINK about what you're saying when you fan the flames of hysteria. Innocent people will get burned.
Imagine that....importing shit skinned Africans to lily white Maine...makes perfect sense eh? They don't belong ANYWHERE in the US.Period.
That's not true! The Somali have been good neighbors here...

You are such a racist piece of poop Odium.... grow up!
They've been nothing but trouble here, have blown up a building and now we are paying them not to blow us up,

So it begins. There has been a large Somali population of refugees in our state since the 1980's. Many are Muslim. They are working, attending college, raising families and causing no more trouble than anyone else. Last night on the way home from work, I was listening to a call-in radio program and the caller said "It's time to clean out those Somali's."
THIS is what I object to about all the extreme Muslim trashing that goes on here. It leads to stupid stuff. Yes, there IS a bonafide reason to be concerned about Muslims; some could be jihadi's. We need to keep our guard up and stay alert to that. But the stupid stuff about Muslims who have been here for decades and have never blown up anyone is downright reactionary, hateful and mindless.
Please THINK about what you're saying when you fan the flames of hysteria. Innocent people will get burned.
Imagine that....importing shit skinned Africans to lily white Maine...makes perfect sense eh? They don't belong ANYWHERE in the US.Period.

They've been nothing but trouble here, have blown up a building and now we are paying them not to blow us up,
where is HERE?

A few years ago I attended a mosque that had a couple of hundred Somali's as members.

They are very family oriented people, and were either gainfully employed or attending school. Several owned grocery stores, restaurants, or parking garages in the city.

They seemed to be hard working people, and I never knew any who caused trouble in the community. ...... :cool:

A few years ago I attended a mosque that had a couple of hundred Somali's as members.

They are very family oriented people, and were either gainfully employed or attending school. Several owned grocery stores, restaurants, or parking garages in the city.

They seemed to be hard working people, and I never knew any who caused trouble in the community. ...... :cool:
Great they should return to Somalia or somewhere else in Africa and do that there.

At least they have protection from this, here in America right Sunni (Sunni Man:)

01-jpg.51565

The Koran says that men may beat their wives.

At least they have protection from this, here in America right Sunni (Sunni Man:)

01-jpg.51565

The Koran says that men may beat their wives.
Its a brutal and vicious faith.

If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.

where is HERE?
Mpls.....St Cloud MN. And don't even try to sell Lewiston as trouble free paradise.....read all about the locals struggles with there

where is HERE?
Mpls.....St Cloud MN. And don't even try to sell Lewiston as trouble free paradise.....read all about the locals struggles with there

I was in the Twin Cities for a few years...is the mood in the TC turning against the Somalis?

where is HERE?

I was in the Twin Cities for a few years...is the mood in the TC turning against the Somalis?
In St Cloud yes...in mpls all you have is sheeple libs who don't give a damn about their kids

What's wrong with shipping Somalis back to Somalia? Obama's foreign policy has made Africa safe and great again.

Get 'em out!

Ever see the program the First 48? The racist savages murder white people and refuse to help the cops arrest the perps because they consider themselves above the law of the Whitey.

Forum List

Back