Jen Psaki Says GOP Is ‘Manipulating’ Muslims To Oppose Gender Ideology

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I guess she thinks people are that stupid. Anyone who knows anything about Islam knows no manipulation is needed for Muslims to oppose this bullshit society destroying garbage. Keep in mind just how stupid the Left thinks you are.

"Biden’s former press secretary went on to frame GOP opposition to Islamic extremism as an attack on all Muslims. She also repeated the “Muslim ban” lie, accusing former President Trump of “banning Muslims” from entering the United States. In reality, the temporary order extended to citizens of six unstable Middle Eastern and North African countries with high terrorist activity."

Why she perpetuates lies is another issue.

I guess she thinks people are that stupid. Anyone who knows anything about Islam knows no manipulation is needed for Muslims to oppose this bullshit society destroying garbage. Keep in mind just how stupid the Left thinks you are.

"Biden’s former press secretary went on to frame GOP opposition to Islamic extremism as an attack on all Muslims. She also repeated the “Muslim ban” lie, accusing former President Trump of “banning Muslims” from entering the United States. In reality, the temporary order extended to citizens of six unstable Middle Eastern and North African countries with high terrorist activity."

What an idiot. I take it she never read the Quran

Republicans are not manipulating Muslims to hate trans genders. It's in their religion

She's right.
And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, "Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds?(80)Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people."(81) Al-Araf 80-81
Ash-Shura 25:165-166

Do you approach males among the worlds(165).And leave what your Lord has created for you as mates? But you are a people transgressing."(166)
Al-Naml 27:55

Do you indeed approach men with desire instead of women? Rather, you are a people behaving ignorantly."
Quran 4:16

And the two who commit it among you, dishonor them both. But if they repent and correct themselves, leave them alone. Indeed, Allah is ever Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

The complete disregard for truth and honest discourse is frightening. MSNBC should invite some leaders from that community, better yet, have a Town Hall and let them express their opinions and answer questions on the subject.

TL;DR - Russian agent Jen Psaki thinks muslims are stupid.

Fundamentalists Muslims says, "Hey Jen come up to this rooftop, you'll LOVE the view"

I see the American Taliban is here.

Yup...
1688583281131.png

Of course it couldn’t possibly be the activist trannies that attacked a Muslim woman and her kids because she spoke out about Jeffery Marsh grooming kids on the internet.

It has to be because of conservatives…..riiight.

Forum List

Back