Classy Robert DuhNiro drops the F Bomb

for bobby D....the rest of you lefties should take heed from his profane statement

“I’m going to say one thing, F— Trump,” De Niro said while pumping his fists in the air. “It’s no longer down with Trump. It’s f— Trump.”

no long down with trump....so they now know...he's staying.......time to move on with your life

Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards, Gets Standing Ovation

The left is unhinged....and it's delightful.........6 more years of this.......

Yes, the butthurt outburst of the day. It's always a pleasure when fools make fools out of themselves with their Trump derangement syndrome taking control.

Yeah, okay, you're right, but DeNiro shouldn't have said that at a major event like the Tony's. No, it doesn't matter which side does it, but it does SEEM like the liberals have been throwing the lewd and vulgar language around lately. Not a good look.
Let me get this straight, Trump can hold these feel good for Trump Klan rallies each and every month, dissing everybody and everything in sight, he can dis a dying McCain, dis gold star families, our black NFL players calling them SOB's, women, latino's, muslims, can lie, cheat tax payers every week by having us fund his Maro-go golf trips, can support child abusing candidates, corrupt administration officials, can fuck over our allies and WE CAN'T SAY FUCK YOU???

Girl, please!!

Good laaawd that mother fuckin trump is the most repugnant mother fucker in this country! Our goddamn kids are supposed to be looking up to the goddamn president! Not shaking in mother fucking fear!
Impeach trump! He is repugnant! He has the dirtiest goddamned mother fuckin words!

Angry Left Wing Loser Robert DuhNiro yells ‘F–k Trump’ at Tony Awards during prime time TV lol.
“Hey Trump — I’m talkin’ to you!” The censors at CBS were able to bleep out his dumb liberal crackpot rant before it hit the airwaves. These loony liberals are in reality enraged at the mainstream middle class Americans who voted for Trump. Trump is trying to drain the swamp and the swamp critters are writhing in agony. Dear Mr DuhNiro, we get it, you dumb Democrat bigots hate the average Americans who live outside of LA and NYC.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/10/robe...8.2024900663.1528695156-1636319139.1524336892

A better question would be, when will we start ignoring them like they had done to us all these years before Trump?

Wow, he said a dirty word about the President and he is rich and famous. Really?

Good laaawd that mother fuckin trump is the most repugnant mother fucker in this country! Our goddamn kids are supposed to be looking up to the goddamn president! Not shaking in mother fucking fear!
Impeach trump! He is repugnant! He has the dirtiest goddamned mother fuckin words!

Kids are LOVING Trump. They see him way more accurately than some people:

gbrVBVeG_400x400.jpg

A prominent figure in their games, also.
images

Something is deeply wrong in a family environment if the kids are not loving God Emperor Trump. Most likely... the cancer that is a single mother has taken over.

Angry Left Wing Loser Robert DuhNiro yells ‘F–k Trump’ at Tony Awards during prime time TV lol.
“Hey Trump — I’m talkin’ to you!” The censors at CBS were able to bleep out his dumb liberal crackpot rant before it hit the airwaves. These loony liberals are in reality enraged at the mainstream middle class Americans who voted for Trump. Trump is trying to drain the swamp and the swamp critters are writhing in agony. Dear Mr DuhNiro, we get it, you dumb Democrat bigots hate the average Americans who live outside of LA and NYC.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/10/robe...8.2024900663.1528695156-1636319139.1524336892

A better question would be, when will we start ignoring them like they had done to us all these years before Trump?

Wow, he said a dirty word about the President and he is rich and famous. Really?

:lol:

Ignore them?

That's not going to happen. Where would you get your mindless outrage from?

If you were going to ignore DeNiro, you (and the 5 other whiners) wouldn't have all rushed out to start threads on this today.

Robert DeNiro is a legend in his own mind.
No one cares what he has to say

Yeah, okay, you're right, but DeNiro shouldn't have said that at a major event like the Tony's. No, it doesn't matter which side does it, but it does SEEM like the liberals have been throwing the lewd and vulgar language around lately. Not a good look.
Let me get this straight, Trump can hold these feel good for Trump Klan rallies each and every month, dissing everybody and everything in sight, he can dis a dying McCain, dis gold star families, our black NFL players calling them SOB's, women, latino's, muslims, can lie, cheat tax payers every week by having us fund his Maro-go golf trips, can support child abusing candidates, corrupt administration officials, can fuck over our allies and WE CAN'T SAY FUCK YOU???

Girl, please!!
I don't mind it here or in conversation with folks I know. I dislike when Trump, leader of our nation, is hostile and vulgar, so why would I like it when anyone else is? I'm NOT a prude, but there is nothing wrong with civility in public discourse, especially during major events by major celebrities.

The reason I have moved away from Democrats.

It has become increasingly difficult to be associated with them.

I haven't turned the TV on in months.

6 threads on this so far this morning.

Gotta get that mindless outrage in!

Whine on!

So why merge threads that are different takes on the subject, making the merged thread incoherent? Oh, it's Doc...nevermind.. :uhoh3:

Because them's the rules. One thread per topic.

Contrary to what your parents told you, neither you, nor "your take" on this is special.

Forum List

Back