Classic Voter Fraud Debate

voter bla bla bla

fraud bla bla bla

name ONE major election the was tilted to favor dems where voter fraud took place .. just ONE
Tom Daschle

Prove it.
How else could a fucked up spineless career politician like him win Office in South Dakota? And now he's the foremost lobbyist for big Pharma in the country. He's a fucked up evil son of a bitch. Lol
Voter Fraud Wanders Off the Reservation

There is a big difference between a voter registration and actually voting

No shit fer brains, there is not.

democrat voter fraud works by taking registered voters, particularly the dead, and having an illegal alien vote for the democrat under the registered name of the dead person.

This is why the criminal conspiracy that you call you party will not allow ID to be used, despite the fact that every person in this nation has ID.

Election fraud is a long tradition of the democratic party, one which you fight to keep.

voter bla bla bla

fraud bla bla bla

name ONE major election the was tilted to favor dems where voter fraud took place .. just ONE
Tom Daschle

Prove it.
How else could a fucked up spineless career politician like him win Office in South Dakota? And now he's the foremost lobbyist for big Pharma in the country. He's a fucked up evil son of a bitch. Lol
Voter Fraud Wanders Off the Reservation

fraud was investigated ... what were the results ... were ANY of those results over turned because of proven fraud ???

Business as usual in Virginia politics, a state dominated by Democrats.

The article very carefully does not mention what party these dead people "registered" in. But they did mention that Republicans protested it.

How many Democrat-majority states did this happen in where it did NOT get caught?

--------------------------------------------------------

Investigation launched after dead people are registered to vote in Harrisonburg

Investigation launched after dead people are registered to vote in Harrisonburg

by Graham Moomaw
Richmond Times-Dispatch
Posted Thursday, September 29, 2016

Harrisonburg officials and the FBI are investigating allegations of voter registration fraud after officials say almost 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead people.

Harrisonburg Registrar Debbie Logan said Thursday that investigators have found from 18 to 20 potentially fraudulent registrations. The
Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office confirmed Thursday that an investigation is underway, but offered no additional details on the case.

The applications were turned in by a voter registration group called HarrisonburgVOTES, officials said. The group’s representatives could not be reached for comment Thursday. No charges have been filed.

As I expected, it easier for you to change the subject than try to prove there is any meaningful voter fraud. You know and I know there isn't, but its a convent excuse to try and keep people from voting

According to you, it does cut down on dead voters...
Still waiting for any meaningful documentation on voter fraud. There isn't any

Oh, how about this little snippet, does this qualify as documented voter fraud for you? Sometimes you Libs make it too easy.

Mall shooter not a U.S. citizen – voted in 3 elections

Cetin, 20, is the Turkish immigrant arrested Saturday for the Friday night shooting and killing of five people in a Burlington, Washington, mall. Security camera’s show Cetin entering the mall briefly without a weapon, leaving and then returning with a rifle.

Cetin fled but was apprehended 24 hours later. He has reportedly confessed to the five murders.

Now, election officials and Washington Secretary of State, Kim Wyman, have confirmed that Cetin was illegally registered to vote and voted in three elections in the state in 2014, 2015 and 2016.

Cetin is classified as a permanent resident alien with a green card that allows him to work, but he is not a citizen with the right to vote.

Cetin immigrated to the U.S. from Turkey when he was 6-years-old.

Read more at Mall shooter not a U.S. citizen – voted in 3 elections

Voter fraud such as this is so exceedingly rare as not to justify an undue and unconstitutional burden on the right to vote, such as voter ID laws.

:lmao:

IZZATRITE, C_Coward?

Then explain why your filthy party needs to do this?

Federal Court Rules Ohio's Voter Purge Unconstitutional

We all know, if the dead are removed from the registration rolls, then the MILLIONS of fraudulent ballots cast for democrats in every election will be gone. Election fraud is rampant and overwhelming, and organized at the top levels of the criminal democratic party - who uses the leftist courts to protect their open fraud.

Fraud is a MAJOR component to the election of every democrat to federal office. End the open fraud and the landscape of elections changes drastically.

BTW, what is worse, and more deserving of media scrutiny?

Registering dead people to vote Democrat in Virginia?

Or calling a Miss Universe winner who gained a ton of weight, "Miss Piggy"?

But which one is actually getting more air time?

I'm so glad the media is unbiased......

Again, another line of defense mentioned in the article. At least you mentioned the registerations were illegal. Did it ever occur to you that they might be used in the following election and not the immediate one?
I will wait for you to show us any statistics on meaningful voter fraud, but Republicans try at every opportunity to reduce voter turnout. Eliminate early voting, eliminate sunday and weekend voting, close polling places in minority neighborhoods.
What it comes down to is that if everyone did vote, the Republican party could not win an election

Typical regressive, any voter fraud is MEANINGFUL, they counter a valid vote.

Again, another line of defense mentioned in the article. At least you mentioned the registerations were illegal. Did it ever occur to you that they might be used in the following election and not the immediate one?
I will wait for you to show us any statistics on meaningful voter fraud, but Republicans try at every opportunity to reduce voter turnout. Eliminate early voting, eliminate sunday and weekend voting, close polling places in minority neighborhoods.
What it comes down to is that if everyone did vote, the Republican party could not win an election

Typical regressive, any voter fraud is MEANINGFUL, they counter a valid vote.

Apparently, until he has undeniable proof that the results of an election were changed by voter fraud, he sees no reason to address the issue. Epitome of idiocy!

BTW, what is worse, and more deserving of media scrutiny?

Registering dead people to vote Democrat in Virginia?

Or calling a Miss Universe winner who gained a ton of weight, "Miss Piggy"?

But which one is actually getting more air time?

I'm so glad the media is unbiased......
I'd say number 2 is more deserving since he lied about it and is now running for office and begging for my vote. dead people in virginia arent running for POTUS I can assure you.

Same shit, different Election. No one cares. Nothing ever changes. Americans are too busy stuffing their fat faces and rushing down to the Walmart to by more shitty stuff they don't need. They just don't care about such things. That's the reality.

I am sure both sides will clearly see their point of view in this one.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.
There is a big difference between a voter registration and actually voting

The DEM mantra is that it doesn't happen very often, so it should be ignored.

...just like the transgendered needing a special bathroom...it doesn't happen very often, so it should be ignored....right?

Forum List

Back