Clash of Cultures...

you add too many diversions...The truth of the matter is East Jerusalem, a piece of rock. It has been Arab for fourteen hundred years! Build a new fabulous Jewish Temple in West Jerusalem and end this war!
If palistanians feel that oppressed, they should use hashish, of course.

Like a sick gadfly who protests too much about your Fascist involvements in killing innocent Palestinians in Lebanon, tell us more about your role? Your previous babbling was confusing.

Were you a Brown Shirt?

There was no such thing as an innocent Palestinian in Lebanon, Arafat saw to that when he unleashed the hordes on the Lebanese Christians. They harvested what they sowed and their enablers still whinge about the outcome

He refuses to understand that Hobeika was following both Syrian orders and taking his own vengeance for is family that were massacred by palestinians. Orders after the funeral were to round up palestinian fighters. It was a gun battle, palestinians were well armed with artillery and entrenched in the camps and in the Gaza hospital. Many of the dead were not killed by the Kataeb shabab that Hobeika picked but by traps set up by the palestinians.
Tens of thousands of palestinians in the camps and only 200 of Hobeika's men went in because no army was allowed to enter the camps.
Less than 500 palestinians dead by the official Lebanese account, later accounts by palestinians estimated 700 and was over the years inflated to several thousand, close to 1600 palestinian fighters were processed at the stadium and shipped out to join Arafat.
The only vengence/massacre was carried out near the hospital by Mashaalani and those under his command, he had gave his 25 men drugs before hand and those men had all lost family in massacres by palestinians.
Hobeika had also been part of the assassination of Bashir and was, till they killed him, under the protection of Syria. Even when everyone found out the part he play in facilitating the assassination and the later escape of Shartouni (SNSP). Hobeika and Mashaalani knew that after the heroine and cocaine that those men would be numb to any revulsion of killing and they would be sharper and last long in combat. The fact that at the time it as believed to be the palestinians that had assassinated Bashir also enraged the men. It was some time later that Hobeika's involvement came to light.

It was a bloody mess and not all the victims could be identified. Eventually time became of the essence and the bodies had to be buried because of rodents and bugs. The fear was of an epidemic and the smell was becoming overwhelming. In the heat the bodies were decaying. There was no refrigeration or morgues that could be used and it was traditional to have no autopsy and to bury the dead within a day. Photos, prints when other form of recognition could not be used, location, notes on our observation were done. Press was also let in as small groups.
Tunnels and cashes of arms and stock piles if supplies were also found the being dug up with heavy machines.

I knew Hobeika, did not particularly like him but was fond of his wife. They did not live far from us. I was friends with Bashir, his wife and his even mistress. I knew his daughter that was killed. A friend help raise his other two children after his death. So what? I knew Dany Chamoun and his family as well. Doesn't make me a party member of either party. Our social circles often crossed. My father often invited political, military, business and medical leaders and those at the top of the career. We have had every president since Chamoun to Sarkis in our home when I was there. We have also know every one since. I've know or met most of the in parliament, and some that are there now.

The idea that I was a member of any party is ridiculous, mostly because I never voted in Lebanon. Part of the reason, beside my ability to get through most road blocks and enter most place, that I was asked to be a liaison was that I had no affiliation and knew members in most groups.
One of the reason I was in the camps in the aftermath was my familiarity of the camps and many of the people there. I had "no skin in the game" so it was know my report would be unbias. Some of those killed had been my friends. Some of those that had been picked by Hobeika has also been my friend and some I had even gone to school with.

My father was Lebanese but my parents did not want me to be trapped in Lebanon so they never raised me to think of living my life there. That is why I always had a US passport. My brother was to be the one to carry on the family name so he had both. My mother never carried anything but a US passport. She had business in the UK and dealt with people around the world so she wanted to keep her own identity and freedom.

Sorry but pinbrain is ignorant and has a serious chip on his shoulder. He thinks I am an easy target to blame for events I had not part in and only involved after the fact to help both the palestinians and to write a report for Lebanon and the UN. My report was also forwarded to the Kahan commission. Copies were sent to a number of embassies by the Ministry.

How the makes me a fascist is only in pbel's imagination.

This has been explained to him before and he still does not want to understand.

My father would not take arms against his fellow Lebanese and I was raise to want the best for the country not artisan politics. I was not just going back and forth between militias and groups but between a number of embassies and organizations as well. Mostly I was trying to arrange ceasefires and set up meetings for talks. Hardly partisan except to the idea of peace.

Pb will no doubt always blame me and label me because of my friendship with Bashir. Bashir was not directly to blame for the 16th, he had been killed two days earlier. His death was part of he motivation but both incidents were the work of Hobeika and the syrians. Just over two years later the syrians and amal would massacre around 4000 palestinians in those same camps, and those figures would be inflated and blamed on '82 instead for propaganda purposes.

I've not been back since '83 but thanks to the internet I have stayed in touch with friends and somewhat active after Hariri's assassination and events that lead to syrian troops being removed. Does that make me a member of the Future Party? No, just concerned with the freedom and peace of Lebanon.

Forget Pbel. Not worth the aggravation. He does not care about the truth just his grudge and belief in the idea that the Kataeb, all Kataeb and christians, were intentionally involved in events of the 16th. He does not even understand what really happened there either, nor want to. I'm sure to him I will always be a fascist and a member of Kateab. That is his problem.
Wow, quite a story...So you're not Kataeb but admit to being SLA but had close friends in both. Lots of Fascist friends that you say does not affect your politics? There's an old saying that you can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy, and that's my point here.

You hate Palestinians who were pushed out of their homeland in Palestine into Lebanon and blame them for the turmoil even though the Israelis caused the conditions.

I understand your hate, but hate fuels the conflict which destroyed your beautiful country.

Blame the Israeli Fascists not the hapless defenseless Palestinians and you will sleep better!

They had no homeland in palestine until Jordan kicked them out and they became wanderers again, so they jumped on the chance of war with Israel. If they wanted a homeland so badly why didn't they fight for one between 1948 and 1967 when they were occupied by Jordan
Its always fun reading your insane asylum posts first thing in the morning...It makes me realize that your lies are Israel's lies...
No political party, no militia and my military service was with the USAF. The only place I voted was in US elections and not part of any political party here either.
Hey, thanks for your biography, an American Phalanges serving Israel...Maybe Mr. Trump will have you register?
Oh!! Pagin'-pagin'-pagin' our dear leader, mr/ms/mrs Coyote, the all-seein' "off-topic" jedai kbd knight!! Waah!
The muslims have NEVER agreed to a divided land.

They want one land, all of it, as palestinian land.
and lots if dead jews

and lots if dead jews
The Arab League has offered a comprehensive peace to the 67 Armistice lines more than once, but you knew that, why do ZioNuts always mislead?

Because they are demanding borders that they have never recognized, No Israelis in E. Jerusalem where their most religious sites are. refuse to recognize Israel as a Jewish State while demanding they be recognized as a Palestinian State and " demanding Right of Return" which would eventually destroy Israel from within and annex it to the Palestinian State. Why are Pro Palestinians such liars?
you add too many diversions...The truth of the matter is East Jerusalem, a piece of rock. It has been Arab for fourteen hundred years!

Build a new fabulous Jewish Temple in West Jerusalem and end this war!

Not according to the Ottomans who held it for the 800 years prior to their defeat in 1917. They only stole it in 1948 when they invaded and tried to wipe out the Jews.

Give up the LIE that mo'mad travelled through time and space to Jerusalem and visited the mosque that did not exist until 35 years after his death and end this war.

No political party, no militia and my military service was with the USAF. The only place I voted was in US elections and not part of any political party here either.
Hey, thanks for your biography, an American Phalanges serving Israel...Maybe Mr. Trump will have you register?

My biography is far longer and much more complex. I gave you no more than what I have talked about before on this site and others like AOL.
Why do you think I am serving Israel? Because I don't propagate anti-semitic libels and rhetoric? Because I don't see people as pro-arab vs satan spawn? That is your game.

You carry on about my being anti-palestinians, but how many have you cared for when sick or injured? How many have you helped to be reunited to family elsewhere? How many have you comforted when they were dying? How many have you buried? How many have you actually befriended and helped? I don't' think you will ever understand. You decided to label me as a fascist because of some friend?
Is it prohibited to be a democrat and have no social friends for co-workers that are republican, or vs? If you are christian are forbidden from any association with those not of your particular church? If your skin is a different shade are you forced to hate others that are slightly different? If you disagree with someone it is necessary for them to become your enemy?

I grew up and had friends in school that on the weekend might be trying to kill each other but as individual, apart of politics or religion, were great chums the rest of the time. Even brothers might fight brother in war but are hugging and joking at family dinner and talking through the night. You don't want to understand and would rather blame me for the actions of friends, neighbors and school mate that were political or part of militias.

American Phalanges? Where is the headquarters and who are the other members? When are the meetings? What do they do?

Stop being an hammar

There was no such thing as an innocent Palestinian in Lebanon, Arafat saw to that when he unleashed the hordes on the Lebanese Christians. They harvested what they sowed and their enablers still whinge about the outcome

He refuses to understand that Hobeika was following both Syrian orders and taking his own vengeance for is family that were massacred by palestinians. Orders after the funeral were to round up palestinian fighters. It was a gun battle, palestinians were well armed with artillery and entrenched in the camps and in the Gaza hospital. Many of the dead were not killed by the Kataeb shabab that Hobeika picked but by traps set up by the palestinians.
Tens of thousands of palestinians in the camps and only 200 of Hobeika's men went in because no army was allowed to enter the camps.
Less than 500 palestinians dead by the official Lebanese account, later accounts by palestinians estimated 700 and was over the years inflated to several thousand, close to 1600 palestinian fighters were processed at the stadium and shipped out to join Arafat.
The only vengence/massacre was carried out near the hospital by Mashaalani and those under his command, he had gave his 25 men drugs before hand and those men had all lost family in massacres by palestinians.
Hobeika had also been part of the assassination of Bashir and was, till they killed him, under the protection of Syria. Even when everyone found out the part he play in facilitating the assassination and the later escape of Shartouni (SNSP). Hobeika and Mashaalani knew that after the heroine and cocaine that those men would be numb to any revulsion of killing and they would be sharper and last long in combat. The fact that at the time it as believed to be the palestinians that had assassinated Bashir also enraged the men. It was some time later that Hobeika's involvement came to light.

It was a bloody mess and not all the victims could be identified. Eventually time became of the essence and the bodies had to be buried because of rodents and bugs. The fear was of an epidemic and the smell was becoming overwhelming. In the heat the bodies were decaying. There was no refrigeration or morgues that could be used and it was traditional to have no autopsy and to bury the dead within a day. Photos, prints when other form of recognition could not be used, location, notes on our observation were done. Press was also let in as small groups.
Tunnels and cashes of arms and stock piles if supplies were also found the being dug up with heavy machines.

I knew Hobeika, did not particularly like him but was fond of his wife. They did not live far from us. I was friends with Bashir, his wife and his even mistress. I knew his daughter that was killed. A friend help raise his other two children after his death. So what? I knew Dany Chamoun and his family as well. Doesn't make me a party member of either party. Our social circles often crossed. My father often invited political, military, business and medical leaders and those at the top of the career. We have had every president since Chamoun to Sarkis in our home when I was there. We have also know every one since. I've know or met most of the in parliament, and some that are there now.

The idea that I was a member of any party is ridiculous, mostly because I never voted in Lebanon. Part of the reason, beside my ability to get through most road blocks and enter most place, that I was asked to be a liaison was that I had no affiliation and knew members in most groups.
One of the reason I was in the camps in the aftermath was my familiarity of the camps and many of the people there. I had "no skin in the game" so it was know my report would be unbias. Some of those killed had been my friends. Some of those that had been picked by Hobeika has also been my friend and some I had even gone to school with.

My father was Lebanese but my parents did not want me to be trapped in Lebanon so they never raised me to think of living my life there. That is why I always had a US passport. My brother was to be the one to carry on the family name so he had both. My mother never carried anything but a US passport. She had business in the UK and dealt with people around the world so she wanted to keep her own identity and freedom.

Sorry but pinbrain is ignorant and has a serious chip on his shoulder. He thinks I am an easy target to blame for events I had not part in and only involved after the fact to help both the palestinians and to write a report for Lebanon and the UN. My report was also forwarded to the Kahan commission. Copies were sent to a number of embassies by the Ministry.

How the makes me a fascist is only in pbel's imagination.

This has been explained to him before and he still does not want to understand.

My father would not take arms against his fellow Lebanese and I was raise to want the best for the country not artisan politics. I was not just going back and forth between militias and groups but between a number of embassies and organizations as well. Mostly I was trying to arrange ceasefires and set up meetings for talks. Hardly partisan except to the idea of peace.

Pb will no doubt always blame me and label me because of my friendship with Bashir. Bashir was not directly to blame for the 16th, he had been killed two days earlier. His death was part of he motivation but both incidents were the work of Hobeika and the syrians. Just over two years later the syrians and amal would massacre around 4000 palestinians in those same camps, and those figures would be inflated and blamed on '82 instead for propaganda purposes.

I've not been back since '83 but thanks to the internet I have stayed in touch with friends and somewhat active after Hariri's assassination and events that lead to syrian troops being removed. Does that make me a member of the Future Party? No, just concerned with the freedom and peace of Lebanon.

Forget Pbel. Not worth the aggravation. He does not care about the truth just his grudge and belief in the idea that the Kataeb, all Kataeb and christians, were intentionally involved in events of the 16th. He does not even understand what really happened there either, nor want to. I'm sure to him I will always be a fascist and a member of Kateab. That is his problem.
Wow, quite a story...So you're not Kataeb but admit to being SLA but had close friends in both. Lots of Fascist friends that you say does not affect your politics? There's an old saying that you can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy, and that's my point here.

You hate Palestinians who were pushed out of their homeland in Palestine into Lebanon and blame them for the turmoil even though the Israelis caused the conditions.

I understand your hate, but hate fuels the conflict which destroyed your beautiful country.

Blame the Israeli Fascists not the hapless defenseless Palestinians and you will sleep better!

They had no homeland in palestine until Jordan kicked them out and they became wanderers again, so they jumped on the chance of war with Israel. If they wanted a homeland so badly why didn't they fight for one between 1948 and 1967 when they were occupied by Jordan
Its always fun reading your insane asylum posts first thing in the morning...It makes me realize that your lies are Israel's lies...
Oh!! Pagin'-pagin'-pagin' our dear leader, mr/ms/mrs Coyote, the all-seein' "off-topic" jedai kbd knight!! Waah!

and lots if dead jews

and lots if dead jews
The Arab League has offered a comprehensive peace to the 67 Armistice lines more than once, but you knew that, why do ZioNuts always mislead?

Because they are demanding borders that they have never recognized, No Israelis in E. Jerusalem where their most religious sites are. refuse to recognize Israel as a Jewish State while demanding they be recognized as a Palestinian State and " demanding Right of Return" which would eventually destroy Israel from within and annex it to the Palestinian State. Why are Pro Palestinians such liars?
you add too many diversions...The truth of the matter is East Jerusalem, a piece of rock. It has been Arab for fourteen hundred years!

Build a new fabulous Jewish Temple in West Jerusalem and end this war!

Not according to the Ottomans who held it for the 800 years prior to their defeat in 1917. They only stole it in 1948 when they invaded and tried to wipe out the Jews.

Give up the LIE that mo'mad travelled through time and space to Jerusalem and visited the mosque that did not exist until 35 years after his death and end this war.

If I dream about Ritz, doesn't mean I can just walk in and claim I now own it for eternity.

My biography is far longer and much more complex. I gave you no more than what I have talked about before on this site and others like AOL.
Why do you think I am serving Israel? Because I don't propagate anti-semitic libels and rhetoric? Because I don't see people as pro-arab vs satan spawn? That is your game.

You carry on about my being anti-palestinians, but how many have you cared for when sick or injured? How many have you helped to be reunited to family elsewhere? How many have you comforted when they were dying? How many have you buried? How many have you actually befriended and helped? I don't' think you will ever understand. You decided to label me as a fascist because of some friend?
Is it prohibited to be a democrat and have no social friends for co-workers that are republican, or vs? If you are christian are forbidden from any association with those not of your particular church? If your skin is a different shade are you forced to hate others that are slightly different? If you disagree with someone it is necessary for them to become your enemy?

I grew up and had friends in school that on the weekend might be trying to kill each other but as individual, apart of politics or religion, were great chums the rest of the time. Even brothers might fight brother in war but are hugging and joking at family dinner and talking through the night. You don't want to understand and would rather blame me for the actions of friends, neighbors and school mate that were political or part of militias.

American Phalanges? Where is the headquarters and who are the other members? When are the meetings? What do they do?

Stop being an hammar
American Phalanges has a nice ring to it, nice title to a spy movie...Aris you reek of Palestinian hate and clearly serve Israel...Why do you deny it? Like I said before, I understand your hate and inability to see that having Fascist associates are of your-own choosing. We choose our friends. Israel has Bombed ALL her neighbors! Can everyone be wrong but her?

On the other hand, I choose to look at the big picture while you choose to live in a Fascist State instead of here in America where you have Constitutional protections and Law from harm...

I'm anti terrorism. I'm anti-lies and hate rhetoric. Anti-scapegoating. Anti-stupidity. Anti-perpetual conflict. I am not rabid anti-Israeli and that is what you are having kittens over. It is not an either or, I can see both sides.

Ahhh..., I don't quite fit in your pigeon hole stereotype? I have no doubt you will keep trying, and failing.

Stop being an hammar
American Phalanges has a nice ring to it, nice title to a spy movie...Aris you reek of Palestinian hate and clearly serve Israel...Why do you deny it? Like I said before, I understand your hate and inability to see that having Fascist associates are of your-own choosing. We choose our friends. Israel has Bombed ALL her neighbors! Can everyone be wrong but her?

On the other hand, I choose to look at the big picture while you choose to live in a Fascist State instead of here in America where you have Constitutional protections and Law from harm...

The original conflict was colonial project versus native resistance. That the two parties were of different cultural/religious backgrounds was consistent with most colonization versus native conflicts.

So, now you are dropping ALL of your previous claims to support that, and just going to a blanket reassertion without any supporting reasoning at all?

That's not a debating move, that's a propaganda move.

Please explain why you think that motivation has to be an either or situation instead of a large mix?

What previous claims? I think you are confusing me with another poster.

it's EITHER, OR ?​

Did I say Israel will start WWlll? I did, I did!

Has World War III Already Started?

An atomic explosionAt the height of the Cold War the possibility of a Third World War was a real and frightening possibility. Pentagon strategists gamed possible conflict scenarios and how they might evolve, think tanks opined on optimal force structures and strategic deployments. Novelists mined…

Huffington Post50 mins ago

..."
According to the website thereligonofpeace.com there have been a total of 27,000 incidents of jihadist inspired violence since the attack on September 11, 2001. Another study by the BBC and the International Center for the Study of Radicalization and Political Violence at the University of London suggested the numbers were even higher. In November 2014 alone, according to the BBC study, there were a total of 5,042 deaths from 664 incidents of jihadist violence. To put his statistic in perspective, in a typical year there are approximately 9,000-gun related homicides in the United States.

On November 13, a total of eight people from three separate Islamic State cells in Paris launched a series of simultaneous attacks across the city that resulted in the deaths, at last count, of 130 people. French President Francois Hollande described the attack as "a declaration of war" and vowed France would retaliate in kind against the Islamic State capital of Raqqa...''

Last edited:

An atomic explosionAt the height of the Cold War the possibility of a Third World War was a real and frightening possibility. Pentagon strategists gamed possible conflict scenarios and how they might evolve, think tanks opined on optimal force structures and strategic deployments. Novelists mined…

..."
According to the website thereligonofpeace.com there have been a total of 27,000 incidents of jihadist inspired violence since the attack on September 11, 2001. Another study by the BBC and the International Center for the Study of Radicalization and Political Violence at the University of London suggested the numbers were even higher. In November 2014 alone, according to the BBC study, there were a total of 5,042 deaths from 664 incidents of jihadist violence. To put his statistic in perspective, in a typical year there are approximately 9,000-gun related homicides in the United States.

On November 13, a total of eight people from three separate Islamic State cells in Paris launched a series of simultaneous attacks across the city that resulted in the deaths, at last count, of 130 people. French President Francois Hollande described the attack as "a declaration of war" and vowed France would retaliate in kind against the Islamic State capital of Raqqa...''

And all you have done is shown that islamic terrorism is widespread and of concern to all nations, Constantly comparing deaths in America by gunshots to jihadist murders in the world is comparing chalk to cheese on just looks. What about the other Islamic terrorist groups that are not jihadists, or the murders that islam has committed in places like Somalia, Nigeria, Saudi etc.

..."

And all you have done is shown that islamic terrorism is widespread and of concern to all nations, Constantly comparing deaths in America by gunshots to jihadist murders in the world is comparing chalk to cheese on just looks. What about the other Islamic terrorist groups that are not jihadists, or the murders that islam ( the source is islam by the way ) has committed in places like Somalia, Nigeria, Saudi etc.
What I am saying is that Israel's invasion of Muslim Lands has upset the apple cart by oppressing Muslims...They pushed GW Bush to invade Iraq, spawning the beginning of the Arab spring and its spreading...

Russia is now defending Israeli enemies, the tables are turned, it won't end well...In my thread the year 2048 I predicted the Russian missile presence...Confrontation with Israel is inevitable.

..."

And all you have done is shown that islamic terrorism is widespread and of concern to all nations, Constantly comparing deaths in America by gunshots to jihadist murders in the world is comparing chalk to cheese on just looks. What about the other Islamic terrorist groups that are not jihadists, or the murders that islam ( the source is islam by the way ) has committed in places like Somalia, Nigeria, Saudi etc.
What I am saying is that Israel's invasion of Muslim Lands has upset the apple cart by oppressing Muslims...They pushed GW Bush to invade Iraq, spawning the beginning of the Arab spring and its spreading...

Russia is now defending Israeli enemies, the tables are turned, it won't end well...In my thread the year 2048 I predicted the Russian missile presence...Confrontation with Israel is inevitable.

If you look at the evidence you will see that it was Saudi that pushed for the attacks on Iraq.

The Russians are showing that they are not able to handle fighting a nation with similar weapons, and are now sabre rattling at Turkey. Lets see what happens when they down the first NATO plane, my money is on all Russia's military might in Syria being destroyed and NATO saying sorry we thought they were IS

..."

If you look at the evidence you will see that it was Saudi that pushed for the attacks on Iraq.

The Russians are showing that they are not able to handle fighting a nation with similar weapons, and are now sabre rattling at Turkey. Lets see what happens when they down the first NATO plane, my money is on all Russia's military might in Syria being destroyed and NATO saying sorry we thought they were IS
Phoney you lie so much that no one on this board takes you seriously...can you provide some evidence of facts to clear your obvious lies?

..."

I am so impressed that you were the first to predict the Eagle vs the Bear...NOT!

..."

Phoney you lie so much that no one on this board takes you seriously...can you provide some evidence of facts to clear your obvious lies?

I always find it interesting to see where the really, really rabid Joooooo haters spend their time trolling the web. They spend inordinate amounts of time in feverish pursuit of conspiracy theories and insensate Jooooo hating.

Mark Weber (one of pbel's heroes), represents something called the IHR (Institute for Hysterical Loons), with an aganda only people with a pathology similar to pbel's would have any use for.

Mark Weber

Since 1993, Mark Weber, who has probably done more than any other American to popularize denial of the World War II Holocaust of European Jews, has directed the Institute for Historical Review (IHR), a once prominent denial group that has recently been in decline.

He also served as the editor of IHR's now-defunct Journal of Historical Review from 1992 to 2000 and remains the organization's leading spokesperson, giving speeches and radio interviews to promote IHR's anti-Semitic propaganda. Weber shocked his denial colleagues in early 2009, when he published an essay suggesting that Holocaust denial had become counterproductive and that the real struggle should be directed against "Jewish-Zionist power."

The link to the Southern Poverty Law Center has more of the ranting of this certifiable loon.
Weber is a profoundly objectionable character as are those who flail their Pom Poms for such trash. As with so many crackpots, Weber has a following among the "dain bramaged".

..."

I always find it interesting to see where the really, really rabid Joooooo haters spend their time trolling the web. They spend inordinate amounts of time in feverish pursuit of conspiracy theories and insensate Jooooo hating.

Mark Weber (one of pbel's heroes), represents something called the IHR (Institute for Hysterical Loons), with an aganda only people with a pathology similar to pbel's would have any use for.

Mark Weber

Since 1993, Mark Weber, who has probably done more than any other American to popularize denial of the World War II Holocaust of European Jews, has directed the Institute for Historical Review (IHR), a once prominent denial group that has recently been in decline.

He also served as the editor of IHR's now-defunct Journal of Historical Review from 1992 to 2000 and remains the organization's leading spokesperson, giving speeches and radio interviews to promote IHR's anti-Semitic propaganda. Weber shocked his denial colleagues in early 2009, when he published an essay suggesting that Holocaust denial had become counterproductive and that the real struggle should be directed against "Jewish-Zionist power."

The link to the Southern Poverty Law Center has more of the ranting of this certifiable loon.
Weber is a profoundly objectionable character as are those who flail their Pom Poms for such trash. As with so many crackpots, Weber has a following among the "dain bramaged".
trolling flaming.

Mark Weber

trolling flaming.
No chance you could defend your spamming with pointless cut and paste from Holocaust denying loons, right?

Mark Weber

trolling flaming.
No chance you could defend your spamming with pointless cut and paste from Holocaust denying loons, right?
Dear miss lying sack of shit...Any Cut and Paste of mine come along from a well developed thesis
replete with real facts that decimate your Chicken Little screaming of anti-Semitism...There are many academics including Jewish ones that would call you a Fascist, which you are, and a cry baby for your whining.

Even if we classified posters as opposed to the palestinians, first they are objecting to terrorism and certain leadership not the palestinians as a whole. Second they are far from the rabid irrational libelous ranting as the anti-semites/anti-israeli posters.

For most posters it is not an either or but but what is best for the most people and still protect Israel's right to exist.

A few poster need to take a long walk and clear their head, maybe take a few deep breaths before each attempt to post.

........before they need to pick up by the people with long sleeved coats and padded rooms.

Mark Weber

trolling flaming.
Dear miss lying sack of shit...Any Cut and Paste of mine come along from a well developed thesis
replete with real facts that decimate your Chicken Little screaming of anti-Semitism...There are many academics including Jewish ones that would call you a Fascist, which you are, and a cry baby for your whining.
So..... tell us about the "well developed thesis" you cut and pasted from the Holocaust denier, after you're done with your hissy fit.

Tell us how those crafty Jooooooos persuaded the Great Satan to attack Iraq.

Mark Weber

trolling flaming.
So..... tell us about the "well developed thesis" you cut and pasted from the Holocaust denier, after you're done with your hissy fit.

Tell us how those crafty Jooooooos persuaded the Great Satan to attack Iraq.

He will give you more (...barf)

Less hate and more honesty from him would be a blessed change. Not sure he would know what that is when he get into this mood.

Forum List

Back