Clarence Thomas's other sugar daddy

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Didn't you just know it was gonna Koch?

During the summit, the justice went to a private dinner for the network’s donors. Thomas has attended Koch donor events at least twice over the years, according to interviews with three former network employees and one major donor. The justice was brought in to speak, staffers said, in the hopes that such access would encourage donors to continue giving.

That puts Thomas in the extraordinary position of having served as a fundraising draw for a network that has brought cases before the Supreme Court, including one of the most closely watched of the upcoming term.

Unreported and undisclosed, of course.

Why have we not removed this criminal?

salty tears.jpg

They don't care. They think they're at war. Nothing else matters.

Thomas could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue....
Just like Biden, BO etc could shoot someone on 5th avenue and the left looks the other way. LOL

I'm not sure Thomas' going to the thing is a sign of corruption. If it were, then going to a NOW or some progressive group's meeting would also be corrupt. I complain that Alito lives in a world only populated with conservative catholics. I think these "cloistered" men and women in robes should get out more.

But he was their GOD DAMN HEADLINER. he was the SHOW.

:lol:
Actual corruption goes on, and you leftists dont give a shit. But then act outraged over this? :lol:

Oh how horrible. The Humanity of it all.

Once again you libs strain on a gnat while swallowing a Camel.

Forum List

Back