Civilized society?

Imagine the outcome if the US becomes a Christian nation. The Inquisition did as much and worse than Sharia is doing now.

The fallacy of that argument is that Christians have not done anything like the Inquisition since then; while Muslims are currently stoning people to death. The Christians realized the error of their ways and discontinued barbaric practices. Can't say the same about Muslims.

Christians had this nice little event called the reformation. Sadly, the muslims have not.

In other words, Christians realized the error of their ways and changed. Still waiting for the Muslims.

Sort of like that yes. The meteorite worshippers are a sorry lot, but I'm not hellbent on exterminating them to cure their savage ways. You can kill 1 and another will pop up more radicalized, then another, and so on.

Sort of like that yes. The meteorite worshippers are a sorry lot, but I'm not hellbent on exterminating them to cure their savage ways. You can kill 1 and another will pop up more radicalized, then another, and so on.

I agree completely. It is a complicated problem indeed.

Forum List

Back