CDZ Civil War 2. Is it Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If an agreement could be reached to divide into separate countries a civil war would be avoided.
Absurd idea. Even if it did not result in the breakup of the United States, there is no geographical area of any size in the U.S. that is situated in a coastal region suitable for establishing a separate country (ever consider trying to defend a nation stranded in the middle of another nation) and that is populated solely by people who would support this idea.

Last edited:
If an agreement could be reached to divide into separate countries a civil war would be avoided.
Absurd idea. There is no geographical area in the U.S. that is populated solely by people who would support this idea.

People can move.
Why should they? Why should other people be compelled to move after God knows how many years just to satisfy the absurd fantasy of a minority of loony-toons? Seriously.

Absurd idea. There is no geographical area in the U.S. that is populated solely by people who would support this idea.

People can move.
Why should they? Why should other people be compelled to move after God knows how many years just to satisfy the absurd fantasy of a minority of loony-toons? Seriously.

It would be voluntary.

Would you want to live in a country controlled by conservatives with new laws following conservative values?

I know I wouldn't want to live in a country controlled by liberals.

People can move.

It would be voluntary.

Would you want to live in a country controlled by conservatives with new laws following conservative values?

I know I wouldn't want to live in a country controlled by liberals.

Why should any place be controlled by "conservatives'? "Conservatives" have no values in the first place. It would NOT be "voluntary." You whiny bitches want to chase decent people off of their land. Why don't YOU pick up sticks and leave? Guyana is a good place to go.

We can do this the easy way or the hard way.
Your choice.

There is no denying, the temperature is rising in America. Our culture and just about everything associated with the Old America are under assault. I choose the word assault, but its OK for others to use 'change'. I'm OK with that. But I fear for what is ahead in our country.

If a Civil War manifest as a direct result of the confiscation of guns, the deaths in this country will be horrific. If we are to believe its only us old people who are 'clinging to our guns and religion, it would be unwise to assume everyone, or even the majority, would willingly relinquish their guns. The older generation could view the risk of death, and rationalize it by realizing they have not many years left to live by default.

This recent attack on our civil liberties is fearsome, all in the name of children killed in school shootings. I argue the deaths we will see from a Civil War II will far exceed, by order of magnitude, those children killed in classrooms.

The end does not justify the means

-Geaux

No.

Despite the hopes of some of the far right- there will be no new Civil War where 'patriots' will be able to gun down those they disagree with.

There is no denying, the temperature is rising in America. Our culture and just about everything associated with the Old America are under assault. I choose the word assault, but its OK for others to use 'change'. I'm OK with that. But I fear for what is ahead in our country.

If a Civil War manifest as a direct result of the confiscation of guns, the deaths in this country will be horrific. If we are to believe its only us old people who are 'clinging to our guns and religion, it would be unwise to assume everyone, or even the majority, would willingly relinquish their guns. The older generation could view the risk of death, and rationalize it by realizing they have not many years left to live by default.

This recent attack on our civil liberties is fearsome, all in the name of children killed in school shootings. I argue the deaths we will see from a Civil War II will far exceed, by order of magnitude, those children killed in classrooms.

-Geaux

No.

Despite the hopes of some of the far right- there will be no new Civil War where 'patriots' will be able to gun down those they disagree with.
The days of grabbing your trusty musket and fighting the British are long gone

-Geaux

No.

Yea but the days of defending the mind disease taking over the country has begun.

And hopefully we will always have peaceful political discourse with persons of different opinions on what is best for America- in accordance with our Constitution and without violence.

The New Civil War will start when one state tries exempting itself from U.S. laws. Initially by ignoring laws (read: California as a sanctuary state).

The next step will see "special" taxes on goods from other states being "imported" into the "special" state. Like special cars to meet one state's "special" emissions requirements. Oh wait...that's already history.

At some point the referenced state will demand the removal of all American military and all federal law enforcement agencies.

Then the borders will sprout barriers and "your papers please" check points. Oh, wait, California already has those! But they're called "Agricultural" control points. Drive I-80 and see for yourself.

A simple step then, to use those same customs/immigration barriers to control people, not products.

The New Civil War will then flower fully.....after all, it's budding already.

-Geaux

No.

True, but irrelevant.

-Geaux

No.

True, but irrelevant.
Relevant from the standpoint of an overweight gun nut thinking that he and his hunting buddies can take their rifles and take on the US military which is preposterous

And if that's all that would stand against tyranny, you MIGHT have a point. However, that's just your speculation and your judgement has proven problematic again and again.

There won't be 'civil war'; the 'progressives' are merely a motley collection of Burb Brat neurotics, and they're enamored of the idea of thinking they can inspire a bunch of dumbass minorities to 'rise up' for their benefit or something, get Big Important Govt. Jobs as the local Commissars and rule everybody else ever after. Of course, if it ever got to that point, their wonderful hapless inspired street gangs would just rob the easiest targets, which of course are neurotic deviant Burb Brats, and just like Carifno and Graham of the Washington Post, when the riots hit D.C., after years of their egging on the same demographics, exhorting them to greater and greater riots around the country, suddenly ran to Nixon and sniveled and begging him to impose martial law and shoot them down when the thugs turned up in their own backyards.

I think you're aiming at the wrong targets; you need to purge the Court benches, deport a lot of vermin, and dis-bar all those scummy rotten crooked lawyers that have the system paralyzed. Not all that hard, for those with a spine; those that don't have one can sit at home, take a lot of Prozac, and watch the deportations on TV.

There will be some sporadic additional violence. But the "fundamental change" the Left wants is obviously coming, because the Right isn't paying attention.
There are many posing on "the right" who are all for the Fascist changes.

LEft wingers and right wingers agree on a lot of things, like killing all the Xians, letting neurotic sexual fetishists to rape children, bringing back slavery, an all the rest of 'social libertarianism' agendas; they just disagree on who gets all the good jobs ordering everybody else around, is all. they also both think the military exists to shoot down all those uppity proles who don't know their places and refuse to cooperate with them.

Most of the 'progressive' gimps will pee themselves and hide under their Mommy's beds. We will have to go house to house dragging the vermin out and tossing them on the ships leaving the country.

Last edited:

There are those on the Right who are ever so eager for a "New Civil War" where they could rationalize shooting Americans.

You aren't an American, and neither are the vast majority of Democrats, so don't worry. Just think of the patriots as the modern version of the Lincoln Brigade. All you vermin loved it when Lincoln suspended habeus corpus, so you can't possibly have a problem with it being suspended for yourselves.

There are those on the Right who are ever so eager for a "New Civil War" where they could rationalize shooting Americans.

You aren't an American, and neither are the vast majority of Democrats,

Well that is the rationalization your type have always used to excuse your desire to kill oAmericans.

I clearly favor deportation; you have me confused with your ilk; all you racists support revenge, not justice. I want to give you the opportunity to prove yourselves, by shipping you to Somalia or somewhere and you can show us all how all that 'dialoguing' and Social Justice Warring' stuff is superior to what the U.S. has; surely the Somalians would be easy converts to your Wonderfulness and make you all Big Important Govt. Officials n stuff; plus, no white people ruining everything!!!. You could then make a lot of wonderful PBS documentaries about yourselves, and Bill Moyers will make you all rich, like Muscatel Moore is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back