Civil Servants under attack by the Right Wing.

If you are expecting some kind of reasoned response after this sort of name calling..Naw.Go fuck yourself you little pissant.

Is there a rule in the minds of all vanquished liberal morons that when they cannot debate on the facts, they retreat to the requisite attack on the other person?

The real question is, are facts important at all to liberal assholes?

If you are expecting some kind of reasoned response after this sort of name calling..
wow A fool opens his mouth and removes all doubt.Sallow is a good guy, and shares many, if not most of my fiscally conservative views. Unlike me, who will wonder off when the trolls show up, he will give what he gets.don't be a moron, we have plenty and really don't need anymore.

Speak for yrself idiot. I've gone thru 12 pages of this thread, and the moron has not once posted a rational statement applying facts against even a single point i or Uncensored has made or linked to.

All we've heard are the usual "rich bankers" bullshit.

You must have very low standards if you believe a dim turd like that is a reasonable person.

If you are expecting some kind of reasoned response after this sort of name calling..Naw.Go fuck yourself you little pissant.

Is there a rule in the minds of all vanquished liberal morons that when they cannot debate on the facts, they retreat to the requisite attack on the other person?

You're not debating shit, you little limp wristed bargain basement troll.

Again..go fuck yourself.

And have a nice day. :lol:

wow

A fool opens his mouth and removes all doubt.

Indeed.

Sallow is a good guy, and shares many, if not most of my fiscally conservative views.

I'll make my own determinations, if you don't mind.

don't be a moron, we have plenty and really don't need anymore.

From my perspective thus far, Sallow appears to be one of them.

I'm curious though, if Sallow shares your fiscally conservative views; would you consider yourself more conservative or less conservative than Rahm Emanuel? How about George Soros?

Where was this outrage when clinton was putting Vets out of jobs?

Where was this anger as he broke contracts with men and women that volunteered to serve this country?

It was probably buffered by the fact the Clinton administration offered all sorts of educational programs to people displaced by his initiatives. I actually was in a "debate" of sorts with a vet that blamed Clinton for his dischage. Through a Clinton program he learned Windows NT administration and got a job as an Admin for a bank. And he was STILL pissed at Clinton!:lol:

This is what I was offered;

We will give you resume training, and for that we will take 1/2 the money we owe you up front, then take the other 1/2 from you by taking it from your tax return.

that's the help I got, I never even heard of a clinton program to help any Vet. All I heard was the big fuck you from a draft dodger.

Just told you what I experienced..it may not have happened to everyone.

And I wasn't big on tossing anyone out on their asses. Governments shouldn't break contracts without good cause.

Again..go fuck yourself.

ROFL

You speak of others "debating!"

I've seen you do NOTHING but fling shit like a feral baboon.

I don't start shit..and I don't hold grudges.

You want to have a "debate" or discussion..leave out the personal insults..and we can start there.

Otherwise..I am up for a piss and vinegar fight.

No worries either way.

wow

A fool opens his mouth and removes all doubt.

Indeed.

Sallow is a good guy, and shares many, if not most of my fiscally conservative views.

I'll make my own determinations, if you don't mind.

don't be a moron, we have plenty and really don't need anymore.

From my perspective thus far, Sallow appears to be one of them.

I'm curious though, if Sallow shares your fiscally conservative views; would you consider yourself more conservative or less conservative than Rahm Emanuel? How about George Soros?

Rahm is little more than a liberal goon. Why else would he want to be Mayor of Chicago?
Soros is a ruthless capitalist. He is the epitome of evil capitalist, but for some reason he has liberals confused that he's a good guy. Hell, Capone was loved by many.

Says the bottom of the barrel, ameboa like, slime, dwelling at the bottom of a sewer.

Since you are such an erudite simian, see if you can sink those 4 inch fangs into this and offer a rational rebuttal or response.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-attack-by-the-right-wing-12.html#post3309752

Notice that your fellow leftist headed for the hills when presented with facts.

No doubt you will do the same. (After flinging more shit, of course!) BUT I will give you the benefit of the doubt, oh learned baboon. Show us all that you have some semblance of logic and reason, prove me wrong in my assessment of you.

Rahm is little more than a liberal goon. Why else would he want to be Mayor of Chicago?

Your point is?

Soros is a ruthless capitalist. He is the epitome of evil capitalist, but for some reason he has liberals confused that he's a good guy. Hell, Capone was loved by many.

Soros is NOT a capitalist, he is a looter. He has used pull rather than the trade of value for value to gain his wealth. He is a model for the left.

wow A fool opens his mouth and removes all doubt.Sallow is a good guy, and shares many, if not most of my fiscally conservative views. Unlike me, who will wonder off when the trolls show up, he will give what he gets.don't be a moron, we have plenty and really don't need anymore.

Speak for yrself idiot. I've gone thru 12 pages of this thread, and the moron has not once posted a rational statement applying facts against even a single point i or Uncensored has made or linked to.

You must have very low standards if you believe a dim turd like that is a reasonable person.

When you call someone an idiot, I think it's important to, at least check your spelling. :lol:

I've been on here about as long as Sallow, while neither can claim to be veterans of the board, we have been around long enough to get to know each other. Unless we are talking money, there's a 90% chance we oppose each other. I, unlike you, disagree and make my point. You, unlike me, insult, then make your point. Sallow, unlike me, won't use reason once you have made an ass of yourself.

So don't make an ass of yourself and you will find that most people can converse in an adult fashion.

So don't make an ass of yourself and you will find that most people can converse in an adult fashion.

Utter nonsense. I hadn't made three posts on this board before Sallow went nuclear.

He is a mindless feral baboon. He makes a great deal of noise and throws shit all about, but to expect reason or logic from him would be foolish.

Wow. This thread kinda went viral. I see a lot of shittin' an pukin' going on. :lol:
(After all, it is flu season.........)

wow A fool opens his mouth and removes all doubt.
Sallow is a good guy, and shares many, if not most of my fiscally conservative views. Unlike me, who will wonder off when the trolls show up, he will give what he gets.don't be a moron, we have plenty and really don't need anymore.

You fuck up the Quote hypertext tags..and wound up calling the wrong poster, idiot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Real genius there..

Last edited:
You fuck up the Quote hypertext tags..and wound up calling the wrong poster, idiot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Real genius there..

I see you have nothing to say about the article I posted from USA Today (hardly a bastion of right wing thought) finding that government workers make double the salary of their private sector counterparts.

Ah, but you DID find the time to fling shit....

Imagine that.

Get thee to a baboonary.

Again..go fuck yourself.

and once again, a lib shows his true colors. Absent of any intelligent contribution to the debate we get "go fuck yourself".
You represent your side so well.

Forum List

Back