'Citizen United" is the font of Sanders' popularity

be proud of your impoverishment of more and more

"impoverishment of more and more" ???? English is a tough language, isn't it?

Anyway....bad-mouth Sanders for "overtaxing" the rich wall-streeters, but NOT on the fact that he hasn't provided a methodology to fund his so-called "free stuff" ........

I've always wondered why conservatives NEVER worry where the money will come from to give additional billions to the Pentagon......Interesting, isn't it?

We will find out very soon if Bernie has real staying power or is just a flash in the pan.

My O/P was not an endorsement of Sanders....just trying to figure out what has given him such unusual support.
We don't really know how much support he truly has we have had two states vote so far New Hampshire which is basically his backyard and Iowa where the racial demographics favored him as did New Hampshire the upcoming states will give us a much clearer picture of how much support he has.

We don't really know how much support he truly has we have had two states vote so far New Hampshire which is basically his backyard and Iowa where the racial demographics favored him as did New Hampshire the upcoming states will give us a much clearer picture of how much support he has.

Agree....especially in Nevada where just about half (I think) of the population is non-white.

be proud of your impoverishment of more and more

"impoverishment of more and more" ???? English is a tough language, isn't it?

Anyway....bad-mouth Sanders for "overtaxing" the rich wall-streeters, but NOT on the fact that he hasn't provided a methodology to fund his so-called "free stuff" ........

I've always wondered why conservatives NEVER worry where the money will come from to give additional billions to the Pentagon......Interesting, isn't it?

Gee you have two high profile weapons systems that are total waste and yet you dont cancel them......dumbass....F-35 and LCS are abject failures yet you shovel billions more at them

Forum List

Back