Who won in NH ??

12717346_585750761576697_1681742712690206394_n.jpg

Bernie wins NH in a landslide and Hillary gets more delegates!

Hillary Earns More New Hampshire Delegates Than Sanders After Loss

Hillary Earns More New Hampshire Delegates Than Sander...
[dcquiz] Though Bernie Sanders won the New Hampshire primary in a landslide over Hillary Clinton, he will likely receive fewer delegates than s...

View on dailycaller.com
Preview by Yahoo

The super delegates on the demos side is on Hillary's favor. It's just politics... That's why I enjoy not being a demo.

[dcquiz] Though Bernie Sanders won the New Hampshire primary in a landslide over Hillary Clinton, he will likely receive fewer delegates than s...

View on dailycaller.com
Preview by Yahoo

The super delegates on the demos side is on Hillary's favor. It's just politics... That's why I enjoy not being a demo.
No matter what you are your party s hands are dirty too

View on dailycaller.com
Preview by Yahoo

You started this thread not to expose what happened in NH but to whine about past elections. You're a tad transparent

Just shows the game is rigged.
.nothing new ....2000 election for example
Like throwing out the military vote in Florida................yeah.......I'd agree..............
or making sure 1000's of voters never got to the voting booths in dem areas
You lost..................and in the case of NH primary you lose again on ETHICS.....................the people actually voting for delegates don't matter to you.......................

ROTTEN TO THE CORE...................just another ACORN....................similar...

Hillary go to Vegas after being that lucky with coins???????????

View on dailycaller.com
Preview by Yahoo

You started this thread not to expose what happened in NH but to whine about past elections. You're a tad transparent

Now among all your other attributes you are a mind reader too?? no whining about past elections IT WAS WHAT IT WAS ,,,THEFT of the highest order....you'd like everyone to forget it ??

Like throwing out the military vote in Florida................yeah.......I'd agree..............
You lost..................and in the case of NH primary you lose again on ETHICS.....................the people actually voting for delegates don't matter to you.......................

ROTTEN TO THE CORE...................just another ACORN....................similar...

we'll go with what will guarantee a win in nov ,,,a repub president will mean a catastrophie for america

we'll go with what will guarantee a win in nov ,,,a repub president will mean a catastrophie for america

And Hillary won't be?

And Hillary won't be?
foreign affairs are very important for a president to be familiar with ,,,,,hill has more knowledge more ability than whoever remains of your candidates,,,, shes for women for children for those who have been hurt in the economy bush left for obama she stands alone in our contest for president

out of the pledged delegates issued from the primary vote, Bernie got 15 Hillary got 9.

the unpledged delegates for Hillary were committed to her in 2015, she did not get a single one of those super delegates from the primary, and those committed super delegates can change their commitment a hundred times before the convention, that's why they are UNPLEDGED delegates....

Bernie needs to get to work on trying to get some of the unpledged super delegates on his train....he knows the rules, he knows she has gotten around 50% of the unpledged delegates to commit to her campaign back in 2015....he has time to get them to go to his campaign.... but he has got to work at it....

Forum List

Back