Cities you most wanna live in.....

No

No

and

Hell NO

You're crazy, too crazy, and crazier still.

This is true. But crazy don't make me wrong.

You wanna live in paradise? Go to Morrow Bay California. But takes lots of money.

Morro Bay. Yep, some of the best seafood and vistas in Central California, great fishing; good surfing a few miles south at Pismo (famous for clams) and of late the man in the grey suit hanging out off the pier. Also, one of the few long stretches of beach one can take their 4x4 for miles and mile.

My top three cities (after San Francisco, of course): San Diego, Jacksonville, FL (actually Amelia Island) and Seattle (actually Whidbey Island, WA).

Last edited:
PARADISE:
435_fit588x588.jpg

surfside_Beach_miami.jpg

miami_night111.jpg

meh, only thing that comes to mind is...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLuf8rJAbyY[/ame]

Last edited:
No, Miami, well it sucks no offense. I prefer colder climates, which is why my number 1 destination is.............................Stockholm! Of course, that damn sun being out most of the night in the summer tends to get on the nerves a bit.

No, Miami, well it sucks no offense. I prefer colder climates, which is why my number 1 destination is.............................Stockholm! Of course, that damn sun being out most of the night in the summer tends to get on the nerves a bit.

To each they own I guess, but now I think all 3 of yall are insane.

Words cannot express how much I LOATHE cold weather (anything below 50) I'm half-Colombian, skinny, from Miami, so yea, I hate this SHIT, aint built for it, been livin up in this frozen hellscape for most my life and STILL aint used to it...........

Miami is paradise to me, always warm, beaches, urban, party capital, amazing drugs I hear, I just can't grasp how anyone CAN'T love it....

You need to understand something about me Righteous1.

I hate the beach, heat, bright sun and the like. I'd rather live in Cleveland where the sun practically goes away from November to April behind clouds. My ideal climate is foggy with a temp of 65 degrees.

La Jolla

Luecadia

Santa Barbara

Carlsbad

Imperial Beach

To name a few.

All Cali beach cities and there are many more.

I'll head south to Bahia Drake Monday. It's even nicer than DeeTroyt.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN3Q3zXqFGY[/ame]

Last edited:
You need to understand something about me Righteous1.

I hate the beach, heat, bright sun and the like. I'd rather live in Cleveland where the sun practically goes away from November to April behind clouds. My ideal climate is foggy with a temp of 65 degrees.

Go live in Kent or Canterbury, then, in the southeast of England. You will be in oink heaven.

note the pure hate so many of you have for your own country.
I never considered California to be part of reality, let alone the US. What a great day it would be to ban federal aid to that state, even if they got the benefit of no taxes taken from them for the federal government. I think the rest of the 49 states would enjoy that deal.

Forum List

Back