Cities you most wanna live in.....

1. Miami, most beautiful city on Earth and home sweet home...............

2. Atlanta, for socio-cultural/lifestyle/sexual identification and reasons.

3. Los Angeles, cuz the furthest west I ever been was Chicago, and I'm becoming increasingly curious to see if it's as everyone here keeps saying. Over here it's talked bout as if it's a foreign country lol.

No

No

and

Hell NO

You're crazy, too crazy, and crazier still.

3. Los Angeles, cuz the furthest west I ever been was Chicago, and I'm becoming increasingly curious to see if it's as everyone here keeps saying. Over here it's talked bout as if it's a foreign country lol.

No

No

and

Hell NO

You're crazy, too crazy, and crazier still.

This is true. But crazy don't make me wrong.

You wanna live in paradise? Go to Morrow Bay California. But takes lots of money.

PARADISE:
435_fit588x588.jpg

surfside_Beach_miami.jpg

miami_night111.jpg
Oh good god!

Sun
Heat
Cockroaches bigger than Bichon Frisee
Alligators
a near majority spanish speaking population (sorry this IS still America)
Hurricanes

And once again HEAT and humidity!

Pass.

No check it out yo. There 2 really cool cities in Arkansas that you'd want to visit if you came through here:

1. Fayetteville - Great music scene, college town, wonderful place
2. Eureka Springs - Ditto

All freaks are welcome. Massive biker rallies if that is your thing.

No check it out yo. There 2 really cool cities in Arkansas that you'd want to visit if you came through here:

I've been to Eureka Springs. it is nice. My dad used to live on Table Rock Lake in Missouri.

I've been to Eureka Springs. it is nice. My dad used to live on Table Rock Lake in Missouri.

Yeah see, what I said. That place is as laid back as it gets. I met Bill Paxton and Tim Curry filming a movie there when I was kid. Has a lot more class than that white trash cluster fuck aka BRANSON!

Tell me you aren't from Branson, inserts foot in mouth.

Last edited:
For real though, I love Detroit. It has a wholesome smell of death and destruction about it, and on halloween you get to burn all kinds of shit down without repercussions.

I have lived in beautiful cities. San Francisco, Chicago, Salt Lake City,and Kansas City, MO. I'll take small town living, on a coast, over any of them. Cities are only a road trip or short flight away, then back to solitude and Mother Nature. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
1. Detroit
2. Flint
3. Buffalo
4. Bakersfield
5. Brownsville
6. El Paso
7. East St. Louis
8. New Orleans
9. Cleavland
10. Pittsburg

Most wonderful places on earth.

......You're jokin, right?

Nah dude, the question is are YOU joking?

You list all these ultra liberal ass places that you would like to live, yet you're a conservative.

Yours probably made the least sense of anyone.

No

No

and

Hell NO

Live 20-30 minutes outside the city. You'd like it.

Forum List

Back