Cities you most wanna live in.....

note the pure hate so many of you have for your own country.
I never considered California to be part of reality, let alone the US. What a great day it would be to ban federal aid to that state, even if they got the benefit of no taxes taken from them for the federal government. I think the rest of the 49 states would enjoy that deal.

Annnnddd this is why normal folks here giggle at Big Fizzle. California can stand alone as something like the 5th most powerful economic nation in the world.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in a city. Noise, crowds, crime, no thanks.

casperskyline01.gif

Clean Air
Snow skiing
Platte River
Lakes
94% white
55K pop.

I never considered California to be part of reality, let alone the US. What a great day it would be to ban federal aid to that state, even if they got the benefit of no taxes taken from them for the federal government. I think the rest of the 49 states would enjoy that deal.

See what I mean you people fucking HATE this country.

It is 94% white, which is unimportant to me. What is important is the trout fishing.

Irrational statement, as usual.I HATE the assholes that represent that nation, formerly known as the United States of America..
I also don't have much respect for the flagwashed morons that allow them to remain in power. murkins need to wake the fuck up and take advantage of the second amendment

Sick of multiculturalist bleeding heart econazis means I 'hate this country' you're damn right. Burn the fucker to the ground and gun down anyone who runs from the fire.

Sick of multiculturalist bleeding heart econazis means I 'hate this country' you're damn right. Burn the fucker to the ground and gun down anyone who runs from the fire.

so you hate people who aren't white.

we get it.

Nooo, I sick of people telling me that those who disagree with multiculturalism are mentally ill. They're even more insidious bigots than Bull Conner ever was.

Forum List

Back