Cindy Sheehan Was Cheered, Charles Woods Is Ignored

Ty would still be alive if he followed his orders.

But then cons wouldn't be able to politicize his death.

Bush lied, people died..

You libs are absolute professionals at politicizing everything to the hilt. Hypocrit much?

So you are trying to seek justification for the politicizing of their deaths?

Generally pointing out hypocrisy is an attempt to seek justification.. Unless you try and "refutiate" the claim presented.

Are you saying their deaths should be ignored and the situation not investigated?

Did you scream as loud and get your panties in a twist when libs did it thru Bush's entire presidency? I'm guessing not.

Bush lied, people died..

You libs are absolute professionals at politicizing everything to the hilt. Hypocrit much?

Generally pointing out hypocrisy is an attempt to seek justification.. Unless you try and "refutiate" the claim presented.

Are you saying their deaths should be ignored and the situation not investigated?

Did you scream as loud and get your panties in a twist when libs did it thru Bush's entire presidency? I'm guessing not.

are you saying they're not being investigated?

tinydancer, I agree with the total hypocrisy re: Sheehan and Woods by the media.

Sorry I have run the thread off course, but I just have to correct bogus information out there when I see it regarding what actually happened. Those lost and their families deserve the truth be out there.

No problem. And there is a ton of misinformation out there. Most certainly the truth needs to be told as we are trying to piece together all the facts in this monumental debacle.

Ty would still be alive if he followed his orders.

But then cons wouldn't be able to politicize his death.

What a piece of shit you are.

He went to do what was needed, its called heroism.

The sad thing is he would have gone back fo you too, thats what kind of men Seals are.

No, he's implying that their deaths shouldn't be talked about, that the parents and the media that actually are covering it should shut up, or it's being 'politicized'. No one is politisizing it, they're demanding answers. You know that if this guy had an "R" after his name the media would be tearing him limb from limb over this situation in Libya, and so would most of the partisan left. All I see right now is a lot of people asking for answers, and almost zero coverage of it anywhere in mainstream media. But if anyone mentions it, they're 'politicizing' their deaths. Seriously, I can't wait for the damn election to be over with.

Who is Charles Woods? Is he someone important?

considering his son gave his life for our country, yes he is. Just as every parent, spouse, and child is.
In his situtation, he deserves to be acknowledged by the press as this administration has done everything to distort the facts as to how and why he died. The real story deserves to be heard.

No, he's implying that their deaths shouldn't be talked about, that the parents and the media that actually are covering it should shut up, or it's being 'politicized'. No one is politisizing it, they're demanding answers. You know that if this guy had an "R" after his name the media would be tearing him limb from limb over this situation in Libya, and so would most of the partisan left. All I see right now is a lot of people asking for answers, and almost zero coverage of it anywhere in mainstream media. But if anyone mentions it, they're 'politicizing' their deaths. Seriously, I can't wait for the damn election to be over with.

i googled benghazi attacks and i see lots of stuff from the msm.

if you're saying that the right isn't trying to use this as a club to beat obama with, you're wrong.

if you're saying that the right isn't trying to use this as a club to beat obama with, you're wrong.
and how much of that google list has incorrect information? At least 2 people responding to this thread had not heard corrected information.

Last edited:

and how much of that google list has incorrect information?

i don't know. there's 30 million entries.

i don't really care. the point is it's being covered.

i'm counting on you to give me the straight scoop, pally.

and how much of that google list has incorrect information?

i don't know. there's 30 million entries.

i don't really care. the point is it's being covered.

i'm counting on you to give me the straight scoop, pally.

So you don't care if the real facts get out there?
On this thread, at least 2 people had erroneous information alone.
I'll be sure to correct what I see is incorrect when I see it. :cool:

Whatever.

I know how it goes, tell the truth and get called names. It's how the right works.

I never said he was a bad person.

The sad thing is he would have gone back fo you too, thats what kind of men Seals are.

I am sure he would have, I never said anything to the contrary.

I am sure you will get over it.

Whatever.

I know how it goes, tell the truth and get called names. It's how the right works.

I noticed you never acknowledged I posted they did not die in a car accident. Is that the kind of not 'truth' of which you speak?

Whatever.

The sad thing is that people like you haven't a clue as to what motivates men like that...and thats ok....there is nothing to get over, you are excrement..its just the way it is.

Wow, you got all of that from what I said, huh?

The truth is that the father of Ty Woods sat there are called out the Whitehouse and said they were cowards on Glenn Beck's radio show.

He sat there and attacked the administration multiple times without there being any official disclosure as to what happened and why the decisions were made:

“That is cowardice by the people that issued that order. And our country is not a country of cowards. Our country is the greatest nation on Earth. And what we need to do is we need to raise up a generation of American heroes just like Ty who is an American hero. But in order to do that, we need to raise up a generation that has not just physical strength but moral strength. We do not need another generation of liars who lack moral strength.”

He went on a political pundits show and launched an attack on the death of his son, rather than wait for the investigation to be completed.

And you ALL are furthering this notion.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Who is Charles Woods? Is he someone important?

considering his son gave his life for our country, yes he is. Just as every parent, spouse, and child is.
In his situtation, he deserves to be acknowledged by the press as this administration has done everything to distort the facts as to how and why he died. The real story deserves to be heard.

With all due respect to Mr Woods - is he better informed than any other commentator?

Whatever.

I noticed you never acknowledged I posted they did not die in a car accident. Is that the kind of not 'truth' of which you speak?

No.

I stand corrected on that, as I asked to be since I could not find any information.

However, you have shown your inability to read properly multiple times in this thread. The "truth" I was speaking to was in the post that he replied to... Ty would be alive if he followed orders.

Reading IS fundamental.

The sad thing is that people like you haven't a clue as to what motivates men like that...and thats ok....there is nothing to get over, you are excrement..its just the way it is.

:lol:

Yeah, you don't know me at all.. Or anything about my family. So the best you can come up with is ad hominem attacks..

Go lay down. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back