Cindy Sheehan is Right

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
About one thing:

Her son died for Israel, not the USA:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1460787/posts

Fuck the neocons and their sick lies for that shitty little bitch of a country, Israel. I am getting damn tired of this. American soldier after American soldier dies defending Israel, and nobody even TALKS about it. The lies must stop. The war must stop. The traitors must be lynched.

We need to start thinking about America and putting her first. Wars we fight should be against OUR enemies, not Israel's.

american-flag.jpg

Can you see the six-pointed star flag above this one?

Funny, I can't.

How about the Jewish American citizens who VOLUNTARILY pay taxes to a foreign state? If they have money to burn maybe they should use it to improve the country they actually live in.

William Joyce said:
About one thing:

Her son died for Israel, not the USA:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1460787/posts

Fuck the neocons and their sick lies for that shitty little bitch of a country, Israel. I am getting damn tired of this. American soldier after American soldier dies defending Israel, and nobody even TALKS about it. The lies must stop. The war must stop. The traitors must be lynched.

We need to start thinking about America and putting her first. Wars we fight should be against OUR enemies, not Israel's.

american-flag.jpg

Can you see the six-pointed star flag above this one?

Funny, I can't.

YAWN...............you guys ever come up with anything new?

A proud NEO CON !!! (fuck me !!) :p: :p:

What is so "proud" about being a neocon? Neocons are for abortion, open borders, Mexican invasion, Hollywood garbage, globalism, you name it, anything bad. True conservatives are for traditional America: the place where you can get on planes without a strip-search, where you can leave your door unlocked, where "affirmative action" doesn't keep you out of a job.

I don't know who's worse: neocons or liberals.

Full text of Sheehan's letter to ABC in this article:

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=5631

William Joyce said:
What is so "proud" about being a neocon? Neocons are for abortion, open borders, Mexican invasion, Hollywood garbage, globalism, you name it, anything bad. True conservatives are for traditional America: the place where you can get on planes without a strip-search, where you can leave your door unlocked, where "affirmative action" doesn't keep you out of a job.

Neocons are for abortion? Prove it.

William Joyce said:

Im wondering where you get your list of adjectives for a neo con. The way I see it, todays conservatives are no longer accepting of racism, big corp's unethical business practices, reasonable enviormental controls, and opposed to abortion.

Personally I am for open borders. You dont like the Mexican invasion, dont hire one.

Sometimes Im more libertarian than Republican, but Im also a pragmatist, which means using my vote wisely.

LuvRPgrl said:
Im wondering where you get your list of adjectives for a neo con. The way I see it, todays conservatives are no longer accepting of racism, big corp's unethical business practices, reasonable enviormental controls, and opposed to abortion.

Personally I am for open borders. You dont like the Mexican invasion, dont hire one.

Sometimes Im more libertarian than Republican, but Im also a pragmatist, which means using my vote wisely.

While I will not agree with WJ on this per se, he has a point. The 'neo-cons' are former 'liberals' who got tired of the sell out and decided to embrace the aspects of conservativism, especially national security, they agreed with.

What this means in many cases is that traditional liberalism-being fair to all groups-meets traditional conservativism-no new taxes and sturdy national security.

Doesn't mean the 'liberalism' of Kennedy or conservatisim of Farwell...

Definitions of a "neo con" apparently vary widely according to this site
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism_(United_States)#Neoconservatism_as_a_.22Jewish.22_movement

Kathianne said:
While I will not agree with WJ on this per se, he has a point. The 'neo-cons' are former 'liberals' who got tired of the sell out and decided to embrace the aspects of conservativism, especially national security, they agreed with.

What this means in many cases is that traditional liberalism-being fair to all groups-meets traditional conservativism-no new taxes and sturdy national security.

Doesn't mean the 'liberalism' of Kennedy or conservatisim of Farwell...

You are partially right. Some of the neo cons are ex liberals, but also many conservatives who will no longer allow the far right fringe to dictate who we are or what our party will represent. Gone are the days of homosexuality or sodomy being illegal. as well as blatant racism, illegal for a black and white person to marry, rampant ignoring of enviormental issues.

The right has actually found a good balance, which is attracting more and more, in spite of the media continuting to present us as child haters, pro big business, and women/minority haters. While the left is like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going and going and going .............LEFT!!

AND I'M LOVIN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

LuvRPgrl said:
You are partially right. Some of the neo cons are ex liberals, but also many conservatives who will no longer allow the far right fringe to dictate who we are or what our party will represent. Gone are the days of homosexuality or sodomy being illegal. as well as blatant racism, illegal for a black and white person to marry, rampant ignoring of enviormental issues.

The right has actually found a good balance, which is attracting more and more, in spite of the media continuting to present us as child haters, pro big business, and women/minority haters. While the left is like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going and going and going .............LEFT!!

AND I'M LOVIN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

The problem with that is the right is ALSO moving left, and your examples highlight exactly how.

I would disagree with your "pro big busniess" statement. In that area, politicians, regardless flavor, are corrupt as Hell. The right is no better than the left. Sell to the highest bidder.

GunnyL said:
I would disagree with your "pro big busniess" statement. In that area, politicians, regardless flavor, are corrupt as Hell. The right is no better than the left. Sell to the highest bidder.

Yes and it's a real shame when they sell out things that can never be replaced, such as the environment. This country is just going to be one big strip mall full of corporate stores and restaurants without respite. You can drive from coast to coast and never know where you are because all you see is the same corporate logos over and over again. We have lost our regional charm.

nucular said:
Yes and it's a real shame when they sell out things that can never be replaced, such as the environment. This country is just going to be one big strip mall full of corporate stores and restaurants without respite. You can drive from coast to coast and never know where you are because all you see is the same corporate logos over and over again. We have lost our regional charm.

Not if we don't find an alternative to fossil fuels like we should have been working on since the FIRST energy crisis in the 70's. There again, big oil has managed to keep that idea effectively minimized to a few odd attempts, but no REAL, official government backing.

You won't be driving anywhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
GunnyL said:
Not if we don't find an alternative to fossil fuels like we should have been working on since the FIRST energy crisis in the 70's. There again, big oil has managed to keep that idea effectively minimized to a few odd attempts, but no REAL, official government backing.

If a President would like to go down in history as a true leader this would be one of the ways he could lead which would be good for every American. I don't think the current guy is interested, wonder why?

GunnyL said:

The technology is already in place to produce alternative fuels...as is the cure for cancer etc etc...Big business....is the government...see Trilateral Commission..."Shadow Government"...when the public sees new technology it is already some ten years old....y'all really need to face reality...."Area 51" is real as is the other high tech industries...we all are being hoodwinked so the International Banking and Big business industry can milk the profits to death! :wtf:

archangel said:
The technology is already in place to produce alternative fuels...as is the cure for cancer etc etc...Big business....is the government...see Trilateral Commission..."Shadow Government"...when the public sees new technology it is already some ten years old....y'all really need to face reality...."Area 51" is real as is the other high tech industries...we all are being hoodwinked so the International Banking and Big business industry can milk the profits to death! :wtf:

Cute. :laugh:

It makes perfectly good business sense without the conspracy theory factor for the oil companies to lobby against funding research for alternative sources of fuel. It takes money directly out of their pockets.

We have known for years the day was coming when we would need a different source of fuel and little has been done about it. Even if we had not come with one yet, we could be a good 30 years down the road to finding it.

If for no other reason than a generically produced alternative source of fuel would alleviate our dependence on foreign countries for fuel it would be woth it to me.

archangel said:

Pass the foil hat please.

GunnyL said:
You sure you don't want some ostrich feathers instead?

Laugh all ya want and pass the tin foil hats all ya like...however those who are not in the need to know...never will know!Okay gunny the go get em point man and bunny 'luv'...what experience in real life that you can draw your opinion to conclude Area 51 as well as a few other areas are not real...never said anything about UFO's so you assumed you were making fun of a conspiracy theorist...although if you take the time to really research the issue...Try a credible witness to what you are alluding to...Try one former Astronaut and former test pilot...one "Cooper"... many others who are credible can also be found...but never mind you think the world is black and white...because you have been told so....geeez! Did you not ever wonder why the Trilateral is pushing for a "New World Order"? Did you not ever wonder why some people within the really high income group never seem to suffer from medical problems that can't seem to be solved for the majority....guess not cause you live in a created bubble! :rolleyes:

gunny just jerking your chain as I see you got my drift with the Ostrich feather comment!

Forum List

Back