Cindy Sheehan is Right

archangel said:
For every pro there is a con...I am sorry to hear your family has a history of such magnitude...still does not extinguish my theory or facts available! Just saying the priviledged do in fact have access to more advanced treatments...and this applies to all other matters!If God called them home then no treatment man can provide will help!

actually two of the four lived ... god had nothing to do with it .... and there are no facts to support you assertion that the priviledged have access to more advanced treatments .... there is not a secrete treatment center with special medicine and special doctors with the cure for the common cold...but it makes for a good conspiracy therory

manu1959 said:
actually two of the four lived ... god had nothing to do with it .... and there are no facts to support you assertion that the priviledged have access to more advanced treatments .... there is not a secrete treatment center with special medicine and special doctors with the cure for the common cold...but it makes for a good conspiracy therory

You have your opinion and I have mine...we are just talking semantics now...
And yes conspiracy theories abound...it is not a negative to have a theory...
after all hypothesis is just a educated guess...thats all of us on the sidelines have...and if you truly believe the priviledged do not have more access...well my friend you need a reality check!...it has always been this way since man formed governments to control the people! Some control is good and others bad! :teeth:

archangel said:
Age...you stated in a earlier post you were "actually 15"...although I believe you were being sarcastic...you are probably thirty something...and as for putting your experience against mine I relate to your above comment..."I don't really give a rats ass if we are not in the know about some technology"
Says alot about your lifetime experience or lack of it!

As for the rich not getting disease...never said that just that they are privvy to better and more advanced technology...as for the "Shaw of Iran" comment he passed away from cancer over thirty years ago...he was in fact denied treatment in the US per one Jimmy Carter who shipped him off to Mexico to avoid political backlash...nice of Jimmy don't ya think? ;)

yea, 15 was a joke, nato airs is a pun, but you seem to have reservations about both being as such, maybe you need to lighten up some.

Thirty something?? Wayyyyyyyyyy off, I have a kid approaching that.

My comment about technology simply means that you dont have to know how a computer works to know its value, etc. etc. Being technologically braindead doesnt mean anything except,,,,,you are tech. braindead !

You DID say, notice how the rich never die from cancer.

Oh, so now you are limiting this cancer cure to America rich??

By the way, my lifetime experience is probably about as rich and varied as exists. Grew up without parents, we basically raised ourselves, which lead me to a liberal POV, then conversion many years ago, when I was thirty something :))

archangel said:
Yes they get cancer...however they are in fact privvy to better and more advanced technology...and yes the drug companies do in fact have technology available but since the profit ratio is bad will not release it...nice of them eh!

Privvy?

not sure what you mean by that exactly, but , yes they have more access. They have more money, so it goes. Big deal. I would prefer that than everybody have equal but poor access

Envy will get you nowhere but bitter and lacking a sense of humour.

As for the drug companies, maybe we should just become like the Commies, then the drug companies will be forced to release their stuff without any profits. Hmmm, but then the companies will quit doing research and developement cuz their wont be any money in it. Oh, but then we can just have national forced research, yea, HEY, lets just grab the brown shirts everyone.

By the way, how much new technology do you think is coming out of Europe or was coming out of Russia. Hint, not nearly as much as the US.

Canada's health system is having major problems, and if not for US, wouldnt be able to sustain its current levels anyways.

archangel said:
You have your opinion and I have mine...we are just talking semantics now...
And yes conspiracy theories abound...it is not a negative to have a theory...
after all hypothesis is just a educated guess...thats all of us on the sidelines have...and if you truly believe the priviledged do not have more access...well my friend you need a reality check!...it has always been this way since man formed governments to control the people! Some control is good and others bad! :teeth:

I would suggest you choose your words a bit more carefully.

First you make claims as though they are facts:

"...cure for cancer is in place already..."
"...high income people NEVER seem to suffer.."

then when called on it you retreat and start referring to them as differing "opinions" from ours.

Then you claim we "live in a bubble" created by ourselves.

I think you should do some more research and believe in only the "facts" that you uncover, then you might come into our camp of pov. You would be highly welcomed.

Manu, I compeletely agree with you on the neo con. Another big issue that conservatives have changed on is, it used to be that if you werent a Christian, you were looked "down upon", but nowadays, people like you, whom I assume does not believe in a God, and I can get along fine.

Perhaps we may have to split this thread? Any other mods? This has what to do with Sheehan?

Powerman said:
And it makes even more sense for the companies to do the research themselves so they can corner the market on the new fuel source. Exxon spends more money on alternative fuel sciences than any other company in the world. So to suggest that oil companies are lobbying against the funding of it is kinda silly since they are the ones actually funding it. I'd rather them fund it than the govt. anyway. The govt. usually isn't as effective as the private sector.

Very true, but I do wonder why more fuel efficient cars have not been a top priority till mostly just recently? And not ones that only fit two and have no muscle??

Kathianne said:
Perhaps we may have to split this thread? Any other mods? This has what to do with Sheehan?
You have my blessing..........This one just took a Y turn somewhere :huh: LOL

Forum List

Back