Cindy Sheehan is Protesting Obama...

God forbid anyone has to go through what she has gone through.

God bless her for exercising her constitutional right to stick a middle finger up to the President.

Too bad the "Free Press" Selectively Gives her Attention...

:)

peace...

Sitting here and comparing what the press did under Obama versus Bush obviously floats yoru boat, since that is the bulk of your postings.

I find it to be a boring and petty topic.

Then don't read my Posts... Why are Conclusions to the things that Bother you so Hard for you to Reach on your own?...

peace...

My heart goes out to her, because losing a child has to be the toughest thing I pray I never have to live through.

But she has been marginalized a while back and discredited as a fringe leftist who let rationality go a long time back!

Note: Don't bash the woman until you walk in her shoes. Losing herchild has obviously be devastating to her!

My heart goes out to her, because losing a child has to be the toughest thing I pray I never have to live through.

But she has been marginalized a while back and discredited as a fringe leftist who let rationality go a long time back!

Note: Don't bash the woman until you walk in her shoes. Losing herchild has obviously be devastating to her!

This.

And I havent seen a Cindy Sheehan article or news coverage in a long time. I mean, there is only but so much momentum for a grieving mother to protest a war and camp outside of Bush's vacation house. She was effectively marginalized and just became old news long before Obama took office.

Then don't read my Posts... Why are Conclusions to the things that Bother you so Hard for you to Reach on your own?...

peace...

Pointing out that you are a one-trick pony is mildly amusing to me.

In regards to your posts, coming to that conclusion wasn't terribly hard for me.

Out of Witty Non-Responses in Debate I see...

Take a Break from me... You Real Life may just Benefit from it! ;)

peace...

She Chooses to Expose herself Publically and in an Abundantly Hateful way...

I would NOT Attack her Loss of Child, but I will Attack her Abuse of his Legacy.

HE would NOT Agree with her Stand on this War and she doesn't have a Right to Bastardize his Proud Military Legacy.

He was an Adult Man and Multiple Volunteer to the War...

She should Make her Case for HER and let his Legacy Stand.

peace...

Nobody cares about the attention whore Cindy Sheehan.

She has been footnote for like 4 years now.

Yes but she suddenly gains new credibility when she protests Obama. Kind of like Berg and his lawsuits - once he went after Obama he transitioned from nutjob to credible patriot.

She Chooses to Expose herself Publically and in an Abundantly Hateful way...

I would NOT Attack her Loss of Child, but I will Attack her Abuse of his Legacy.

HE would NOT Agree with her Stand on this War and she doesn't have a Right to Bastardize his Proud Military Legacy.

He was an Adult Man and Multiple Volunteer to the War...

She should Make her Case for HER and let his Legacy Stand.

peace...

As a Gold Star Mother, she has every right as a citizen to protest in a peaceful manner. That is what she did. Can you show me what she has done that is hateful? I saw the right wing say hateful things about her (some are on this thread)

The loss of her child is her legacy too. Who are you to decide how she is allowed to grieve the loss of her son?

God bless her for exercising her constitutional right to stick a middle finger up to the President.

peace...

^Went back to Check...

Damn, I was a Douche to you... My Apologies, GTH... Now I Understand your Continued Trolling.

Your new Name is "Richard Cranium".

peace...

You engaged me on this thread, not the other way around, slapnuts.

I Started this Thread, GTH... Do the Math.

peace...

Oh, so now anyone that posts on a thread you started has an obsession with you?

That sounds like a recipe for success.

Perhaps you can start giving people permission slips to post in "your threads"?

peace...

^Went back to Check...

Damn, I was a Douche to you... My Apologies, GTH... Now I Understand your Continued Trolling.

Your new Name is "Richard Cranium".

Well, if you are going to accuse others of stalking you across the forums, you should at least have your facts straight.

It doesn't make much sense to do so when you where the one that started the conversation.

Last edited:
Oh, so now anyone that posts on a thread you started has an obsession with you?

You know that's his MO. Because no sane person in real life would want anything to do with him, he has this pathological need to believe that he's important on the interwebs, and an immature belief that everything revolves around him. Have you studied abnormal psych yet? If not, you'll see what I mean. Or simply have yourself a little geauxtohellion :) Classic toddler behaviour. I wonder if he's potty trained yet?

As for her being a Mother... She does't Respect what her Son Willfully Died for, and Returned to the Battlefield to Continue.

In that, she is NOT Respectable.

She can be a Mother of a Dead Soldier and still be Wrong.

Yes, she IS Respectable

As a mother who lost a child, she has every right to question whether his death was warranted. Sheehan, like many Americans questioned whether the US had a legitimate reason for invading Iraq. By determining that her son died for no reason, she did what was within her power as an American citizen....peaceful protest.

How the right wing can villainize a Gold Star Mother is reprehensible

Actually, it's quite easy for them. Look at what Anne Coulter did to the 9/11 widows.
And let us not forget what the Right does to Vets (you know, people who actually served in the military during time of war) who have the NERVE to run as Democrats.

Forum List

Back