Cindy Sheehan is Protesting Obama...

She might get an Invite for a Beer with Barry!!!! But you won't he shit or see anything from the state run media!!!!

Nobody cares about the attention whore Cindy Sheehan.

She has been footnote for like 4 years now.

But if she parked outside of Bush's house right now, there'd be 40 satellite trucks right beside her.

38438274_cb8457c8e7.jpg

^Like that?...

:)

peace...

You cannot help but feel pity for this woman, she was horribly used by political sharpies and when she true to her cause and tried to hold Democrats to the same standards they discarded her.

Who's Cindy Sheehan?

Was she part of the Brady Bunch?

(just parroting the average American's attention span. Her 15 minutes ended about 3 years ago. Shortly after Bush's reelection.)

ROFLMNAO...

Poor Leftist icons...

Now you sexually abnormal need to take note of this...

You're going to find that the SECOND the left realizes that they don't need you; the next thing you're going to see is the BOTTOM of their little yellow BUS!

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists...

You cannot help but feel pity for this woman, she was horribly used by political sharpies and when she true to her cause and tried to hold Democrats to the same standards they discarded her.

Amazing how they feed on their own isn't it?

ROFLMNAO...

Poor Leftist icons...

You're going to find that the SECOND the left realizes that they don't need you; the next thing you're going to see is the BOTTOM of their little yellow BUS!

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists...

Do realize that less than 4 months after Cindy Sheehan's son was killed I was deployed to Kirkuk, Iraq?

I never have and never will support someone like Cindy Sheehan, you flaming idiot.

I was just talking about this privetly with a good friend of mine.

Veteran groups could have helped her deal with her loss if those damn parasites hadn't sunken their hooks into her first.

Now she is an object of derision and redicule.

ROFLMNAO...

Poor Leftist icons...

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists...

Do realize that less than 4 months after Cindy Sheehan's son was killed I was deployed to Kirkuk, Iraq?

I never have and never will support someone like Cindy Sheehan, you flaming idiot.

Cindy didn't Respect her Adult Son's Choices and even Admitted that she Considered Assualting him to Injury so he would go back to the War...

She is the Worst Kind of Mother Trying to Dictate an Adult Offspring's Life, and Threatening Force.

She doesn't even Respect what he did... And that's the Most Tragic part of all of it.

The Media's Lack of Need for her now is just More Tragedy.

peace...

Cindy Sheehan is a Gold Star Mother.
She has earned the right to protest any time, any place she wants. She is being consistant in protesting Obama while soldiers are still being killed

Cindy Sheehan is a Gold Star Mother.
She has earned the right to protest any time, any place she wants. She is being consistant in protesting Obama while soldiers are still being killed

It's not her that's the Issue of this Thread...

It's the "Free Presses" Selective Attention to her.

As for her being a Mother... She does't Respect what her Son Willfully Died for, and Returned to the Battlefield to Continue.

In that, she is NOT Respectable.

She can be a Mother of a Dead Soldier and still be Wrong.

peace...

As for her being a Mother... She does't Respect what her Son Willfully Died for, and Returned to the Battlefield to Continue.

In that, she is NOT Respectable.

She can be a Mother of a Dead Soldier and still be Wrong.

Yes, she IS Respectable

As a mother who lost a child, she has every right to question whether his death was warranted. Sheehan, like many Americans questioned whether the US had a legitimate reason for invading Iraq. By determining that her son died for no reason, she did what was within her power as an American citizen....peaceful protest.

How the right wing can villainize a Gold Star Mother is reprehensible

I was just talking about this privetly with a good friend of mine.

Veteran groups could have helped her deal with her loss if those damn parasites hadn't sunken their hooks into her first.

Now she is an object of derision and redicule.

Like the VFW helped Tammy Duckworth?

Screw the VFW, they'll never get a dime of my money.

God forbid anyone has to go through what she has gone through.

God bless her for exercising her constitutional right to stick a middle finger up to the President.

Too bad the "Free Press" Selectively Gives her Attention...

peace...

Sitting here and comparing what the press did under Obama versus Bush obviously floats yoru boat, since that is the bulk of your postings.

I find it to be a boring and petty topic.

Forum List

Back