Cindy Sheehan is Protesting Obama...

article is right. They totally abandoned her in like 2006, i remember seeing her all pissed off on tv talking about it.

She was a tool of the far left anti war movement and when they wore out her sharp edges they tossed her in the trash.

Hey skook!
What's up buddy?
Isn't it just so typical of these loony lib's?
Two years ago Sheehan was a hero to these clowns, and now that she's hammering their beloved messiah, they just can't handle it. LMAO at the sheer hypocrisy of these Obamabot idiots!

Another poster who apparently hasn't been paying much attention to reality.
Oh, i've been paying attention alright.
Been paying attention to the fact that Obamabots are idiots. Obama's presidency is a farce and, his approval ratings are completely in the dumps. He's done. The american people are onto his complete ineptness. His poll numbers are proving it.

Hey skook!
What's up buddy?
Isn't it just so typical of these loony lib's?
Two years ago Sheehan was a hero to these clowns, and now that she's hammering their beloved messiah, they just can't handle it. LMAO at the sheer hypocrisy of these Obamabot idiots!

Another poster who apparently hasn't been paying much attention to reality.
Oh, i've been paying attention alright.
Been paying attention to the fact that Obamabots are idiots. Obama's presidency is a farce and, his approval ratings are completely in the dumps. He's done. The american people are onto his complete ineptness. His poll numbers are proving it.

How profound ...

Mark my words my friend.

It won't be long. :lol:

Just wait until she starts speaking out against Healthcare Reform. The right will say she's a goddess and the left will be proclaiming her the anti-christ.

Immie

Immie, the left disavowed Cindy Sheehan a LONG time ago.

Missed that... wait a minute, if I am not mistaken, the only reason they disavowed her, is because she made them look like idiots. It was not that they disagreed with her, it was that she made them look like fools. So, they bashed her to save face.

Immie

Mark my words my friend.

It won't be long. :lol:

Just wait until she starts speaking out against Healthcare Reform. The right will say she's a goddess and the left will be proclaiming her the anti-christ.

Immie

Missed that... wait a minute, if I am not mistaken, the only reason they disavowed her, is because she made them look like idiots. It was not that they disagreed with her, it was that she made them look like fools. So, they bashed her to save face.

Immie

Well yeah ... when you have a ranting moron being put up as the face of a movement it's a good idea to knock them down from that pedestal.

See also: Plumber, Joe the

Immie

Well yeah ... when you have a ranting moron being put up as the face of a movement it's a good idea to knock them down from that pedestal.

See also: Plumber, Joe the
Don't you mean Sam the Plumber?

Cindy Sheehan is protesting war, not Bush or Obama. When the left protested it had nothing to do with the war but everything to do with Bush. If it really had to do with war, they'd still be protesting.

President Bush = war is bad

President Obama = what war?

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Last edited:
I thought it was a funny joke A15. Don't listen to that dillhole, he wouldn't know funny if it crawled up his leg and bit him in the taint.

God forbid anyone has to go through what she has gone through.

God bless her for exercising her constitutional right to stick a middle finger up to the President.

While what I have seen of her on the media hasn't made me affectionate toward her I do respect her conviction and admire how much exposure she as a regular american was able to get for her cause.

I still dont like her though :tongue:

Forum List

Back