Cigarettes don't kill people, lung cancer kills people...

But both points are correct

Guns dont discharge themselves, which is what is meant by "guns dont kill people," (it takes one firing the gun, and the gun, to kill people).

same with ciggs. They dont smoke themselves.
I've discharged thousands of rounds over the last two decades with no ill effects.
Show me someone who has smoked thousands of cigarettes over the same frame with no ill effects.
Oops.

Guns dont discharge themselves, which is what is meant by "guns dont kill people," (it takes one firing the gun, and the gun, to kill people).

I've discharged thousands of rounds over the last two decades with no ill effects.
Show me someone who has smoked thousands of cigarettes over the same frame with no ill effects.
Oops.
'Clarify

Oops.
Did you really just quibble about something so small as me not specifying 'fire at someone?'

God damn youre a nuisance.
God damn I made you look stupid.

Guns dont kill people. For every person killed by a gun there are many more saved by them. There are even more that are never aimed or fired at anyone over the course of their lives.
Cigarettes cause damage but people are aware of that and assume the risk.
The two arent comparable in any way.
Thats' why you look like a moron.
You have a deep-seated need to declare victory. Were you brain-damaged as a wee lad?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Oops.
Studies have shown that smoking does not cause harm to Golems. That pretty much explains it.

Explains what, shithead?

I have x-thousand posts

And exactly ZERO, donut......are of an anti gun sentiment.

You, da rabbit, are a douchebag.

I have x-thousand posts

Well thank you very much.
And the truth shall set you free.

Do you actually think you're clever or just pretending to?
The saddest thing about you is, you're not even smart enough to seek help.Narcissists are just too busy being full of themselves.

Oops.
And the only possible ill effects from all those rounds may be a slight hearing loss, or getting burned by a hot shell casing.

I have x-thousand posts

Well thank you very much.
And the truth shall set you free.

Do you actually think you're clever or just pretending to?
The saddest thing about you is, you're not even smart enough to seek help.Narcissists are just too busy being full of themselves.
Translation: I am way out of my league here so I'll interject some insults to make me look smart.
Memo to Hangover: It doesnt work.

Cigarettes have only one use, and a person does it to themselves. Guns are used for a variety of purposes, including defense. And guns are not the only way that attackers can kill. You take away guns, you take away defense as well. There is no real comparison, the analogy falls apart after step one.

...brought to you by the same logic as "guns don't kill people".
There was actually a study that found cell division during early development determines 2/3rd of the cancers we get while our actions are only 1/3rd responsible.
In other words BAD LUCK has more of an impact on our getting cancer than tanning or smoking.

Of course it's still bad but do you suppose cell division also determines gun fatalities?

Forum List

Back