MAGA? People arrested and FLIP! This should be ILLEGAL! It's so UNFAIR! ~CIC BONE SPUR so said! WTF?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
MAGA? People arrested and FLIP! This should be ILLEGAL! It's so UNFAIR! ~CIC BONE SPUR so said! WTF?
Trump wants to make 'flipping' illegal
President Donald Trump is suggesting that it should be illegal for people facing prosecution to co-operate with the government in exchange for a reduced sentence.

:dunno::eek-52: CRAZY spew from the Great Douche.

The MOB is so happy today with that one!
If the Great Douche can make this happen. FFS!
NOW The MOB, does not need to find one of family members to kill.

Last edited:
  • Banned
upload_2018-8-23_9-28-43.png

I bet and I hope that Cohen is being guarded, and watch Manafort flip now. Everything he says means he is guilty and so are all his kids, save Baron, I wonder what he thinks of his daddy now.

• Banned
I bet and I hope that Cohen is being guarded, and watch Manafort flip now. Everything he says means he is guilty and so are all his kids, save Baron, I wonder what he thinks of his daddy now.

Who will be the first to die? Cohen, Manafort, Stone, Douche younsters, CPA? Who?
btw...

upload_2018-8-23_9-33-17.png

Mueller is going to get more convictions and two or three states are going to charge
Manafort with tax evasion fraud. So a pardon will not help him or Cohen.

• Banned
The Great Douche can and will sacrifice family members to stay out of jail and alive.
Putin should be ready.

The Great Douche can and will sacrifice family members to stay out of jail and alive.
Putin should be ready.

I think he would.

President Donald Trump is suggesting that it should be illegal for people facing prosecution to co-operate with the government in exchange for a reduced sentence.

Hillary_Clinton_la_3480655b.jpg

I think Manafort is trying to hold out to see if Trump will pardon him. If he gets no pardon, he's going to sing like Whitney Houston in the Body Guard.

Of course Chump thinks flipping should be outlawed when it involves his crime. If someone were to flip on Hilary or Obama, he'd make them a national hero.

9c6f17756bfc276fc19bbb2118d5a8e7--political-images-donald-trump.jpg

I think Manafort is trying to hold out to see if Trump will pardon him. If he gets no pardon, he's going to sing like Whitney Houston in the Body Guard.

Of course Chump thinks flipping should be outlawed when it involves his crime. If someone were to flip on Hilary or Obama, he'd make them a national hero.
Two States will charge him with tax evasion, real estate fraud etc.. As U.S., banking is regulated at both the federal and state levels.
The Great Douche can't pardon him from doing jail time in states here.

Forum List

Back