CIA Torture = Crimes Against Humanity?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Who are these people who belittle actual Crimes Against Humanity by considering the alleged torture of a small number of terrorists and others as crimes against humanity?

It's embarrassing as a Liberal to read a letter to the editor in the LATimes from a former ACLU leader stating this preposterous line of reasoning.
CIA torturers served their country poorly - LA Times
Stephen Rohde Los Angeles - chairman emeritus of the ACLU Foundation of Southern California.

Crimes against humanity used to be Idi Amin/Uganda - here we go: Situations and cases

Who are these people who belittle actual Crimes Against Humanity by considering the alleged torture of a small number of terrorists and others as crimes against humanity?

It's embarrassing as a Liberal to read a letter to the editor in the LATimes from a former ACLU leader stating this preposterous line of reasoning.
Stephen Rohde Los Angeles - chairman emeritus of the ACLU Foundation of Southern California.

Crimes against humanity used to be Idi Amin/Uganda - here we go: Situations and cases

The ACLU should be put on trial for crimes against the American people! They should be put out of business for good! They are an utter disgrace!

The ACLU should be put on trial for crimes against the American people! They should be put out of business for good! They are an utter disgrace!

WWJD?

jesus, you're :cuckoo:

WWJD?

You mean what will He do? He will tell them depart from me ye workers of iniquity I never knew you - if they have not repented of their evil deeds and turned from them. Read the bible.

WWJD?

You mean what will He do? He will tell them depart from me ye workers of iniquity I never knew you - if they have not repented of their evil deeds and turned from them. Read the bible.

I think he'd say "Hey come on and hang over at my cross"

Torture is a crime against humanity. That there are perhaps worse crimes doesn't change this.

No, I'm not. The ACLU has defended paedophiles and those who support NAMBLA against child victims in court. The ACLU has defended terrorists while accusing the victims. The ACLU has been on the wrong side of every argument it does appear and when they have the opportunity to speak up for constitutional rights such as the right to bear arms - they are no where to be found - If you are looking for crazy - it's the ACLU and their definition of justice. They have enriched themselves off of lawsuits and intimidation and America would be better off without them.. FAR BETTER OFF. America does not need groups like the ACLU.

Dante, you mentioned in a thread the other day your appreciation for writers on USMB sharing their thoughts - that you were gathering material for a book.... consider this part of your learning experience. You need to realize that many Americans are not happy with the ACLU - not in the least. Factor that in and add it to your notes. Thanks for reading.

No, I'm not. The ACLU has defended paedophiles and those who support NAMBLA against child victims in court. The ACLU has defended terrorists while accusing the victims. The ACLU has been on the wrong side of every argument it does appear and when they have the opportunity to speak up for constitutional rights such as the right to bear arms - they are no where to be found - If you are looking for crazy - it's the ACLU and their definition of justice. They have enriched themselves off of lawsuits and intimidation and America would be better off without them.. FAR BETTER OFF. America does not need groups like the ACLU.

The ACLU defended Nazis but not the Nazi ideology or party. Get it? They defend civil liberties. They do as all lawyers do -- defend repulsive and repugnant clients in the name of justice.

WWJD?

You are mistaken. You need to repent, Dante'.

The ACLU defended Nazis but not the Nazi ideology or party. Get it? They defend civil liberties. They do as all lawyers do -- defend repulsive and repugnant clients in the name of justice.

Nonsense. They defend the worst criminals, God haters, the paedophiles, the Nazi's, the terrorists, anyone who is out to destroy America as the nation our founding fathers intended it to be. That is what they are all about. They are an utter disgrace and America would be better off without them.

It's embarrassing as a Liberal to read a letter to the editor in the LATimes from a former ACLU leader stating this preposterous line of reasoning. Crimes against humanity used to be Idi Amin/Uganda - here we go: Situations and cases

Nonsense. They defend the worst criminals, God haters, the paedophiles, the Nazi's, the terrorists, anyone who is out to destroy America as the nation our founding fathers intended it to be. That is what they are all about. They are an utter disgrace and America would be better off without them.

Like Rush Limbaugh?

go away

It's embarrassing as a Liberal to read a letter to the editor in the LATimes from a former ACLU leader stating this preposterous line of reasoning. Crimes against humanity used to be Idi Amin/Uganda - here we go: Situations and cases

WWJD?

You are mistaken. You need to repent, Dante'.

There are some who believe Jesus and John. his beloved, were the first Gay Christian Couple -- oh wait! They were Jews. Never mind

Dante, I can see you are determined to call evil good and good evil. There is no reasoning with someone who has made up their mind to deny Christ because they preferred the praises of men over the praise of God. I will keep you in my prayers. There is nothing left to say. Goodnight.

Dante, I can see you are determined to call evil good and good evil. There is no reasoning with someone who has made up their mind to deny Christ because they preferred the praises of men over the praise of God. I will keep you in my prayers. There is nothing left to say. Goodnight.
Save your prayers. They're wasted on me. See the Rubber Room for guidance

Forum List

Back