CIA Media Infiltration...

two farts in a row from the trolls.:9:

one paid and one non paid.

:lol: Classic.

Did you notice that true to form,they ignored this post of mine below posted back on page two post #20 just like I said they would? nice game of dodgeball they play huh?:lmao::lmao:

these trolls like politico are so ignorant they dont get it that there were documents that congress came across DECADES ago in their freedom of information act lawsuit they filed,that unearthed the CIA's dirty project OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD.long before youtube videos and the internet came into being.

Carl Bernstein

excellent thread.

this here below is a REALLY great excellent link that frady cat deniars like Politico chould read and get educated on but never will of course.

News Focus

Him and the other brainwashed sheople on this forum are too stupid and idiotic to understand that.They are such morons they will ignore that fact as well as this fact and this link below that during the 70's,congress which wasnt near as corrupt back then as it is now,that back then,congress through a freedom of information act lawsuit,did an investigation into the CIA's activities and found through documents they came across in the national archives,that the CIA has plants in the mainstream media.

Like I was saying back on page two,The fact that they discovered that Walter Kronkite they discovered indeed was a CIA plant so you know these others i mentioned after Kronkite-Bill O'Reily ,Hannity and Colmes and many others,are CIA plants.you would think that if Kronkite was discovered to be a CIA plant,it would register with them that all the others i mentioned are as well which has been reported by independent investigaters to be true.:cuckoo:

they have all participated in the 9/11 coverup and never do any real news reporting after all like Bernstein and woodward did.

Must suck to be either brainwashed and in denial like Montrovant or a paid shill who thinks money will buy you happiness like dawgshit-aka sayit when you can predict their every move.:D He didnt even bother to click on that link.no surprise there.

I had to bring this thread back because its such an excellent thread.I been saying this for years ever since i got here,so many people here like Montrovant have been programmed and conditioned by the CIA controlled media though that they are so much in denial they wont look at the evidence of us government corruption though.

Thats why again i had to resurrect this thread because its such a refreshing change to see someone on here like youself who actually understands all this and what has gone in our our REAL government and media all these years.:) so many people here are in denial its just so unreal. Like look at this thread of mine for instance,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-70-s-there-was-a-conspiracy-to-kill-jfk.html
the lone nut theorists seem to all have reading comprehension problems which explains their ignorance WHY they still believe in the fairy tale of the warren commissions that oswald was the lone assassin.if they were not so ignorant,they would know that the lead investigater of that committe wrote a book about it saying there were multiple shooters involved,that organized crime killed him.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

they dont even bother reading the thread title,either that or again they got reading comprehension problems because the thread title itself spells it out dummies style that the government admitted they were wrong,that there was a second shooter involved.yet idiots still came on that thread ignoring what the thread title says insisting oswald was the lone assassin.:cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao: cant say it enough times,those lone nut theorists obviously have reading comprehension problems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back