April 2, 2013 WARNING Press Release

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terral, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings:

This is my press release sent to the major media outlets concerning the anticipated 'event' expected to take place on April 2, 2013 like Guerrero, Mexico last year, Fukushima in March of 2011 and Chile in February of 2010 all on the 188-day cycle. Get more information on my Project Black Star investigation at Terrals 2012 Research. My weekly radio show is on Fridays at 10PM-Midnight Eastern Time at the link below.

Terral03 Investigates: Terral03 Investigates

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Monday, January 14, 2013​

APRIL 2, 2013 EARTH WILL ORBIT THROUGH A GRAVITY TROUGH CONNECTING THE SUN AND AN INBOUND BLACK DWARF STAR FROM THE LEO CONSTELLATION TO GENERATE A PACIFIC OCEAN/RING OF FIRE EVENT THAT WILL BE PRECEDED BY TWENTY FOUR PRECURSOR EARTHQUAKES OF FOUR TO SIX MAGNITUDE LIKE CHILE ON FEBRUARY 27, 2010 AND JAPAN ON MARCH 11, 2011 AND GUERRERO, MEXICO ON MARCH 20, 2012

St. Petersburg, Florida – Our researchers have discovered a pattern of seismicity going back to 1965 that has transitioned into large magnitude events including Earth axis shifts on a regular 188-day cycle. The most-recent events include the February 27, 2010 8.8 event in Chile, the September 4, 2010 7.1 event at Christchurch, New Zealand, the September 15, 2011 7.3 event in Fiji, the March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan event, and the September 26, 2012 7 magnitude Aleutian event. The next timeline event is expected to take place according to our calculations on April 2, 2013, when Earth will pass through the gravity trough connecting the gravity wells of the Sun and an inbound black dwarf star being tracked at .024 degrees below the ecliptic plane under the hind foot of the Leo Constellation.

Saturn recently passed through the Leo Constellation to develop the current super storm now raging in the northern hemisphere, just like thirty years ago; when the ringed planet passed through the Leo Constellation. The evidence indicates that Jupiter’s liquefying core, Venus’ slowing rotation with Mars’ and Uranus’ increased seismicity are all perturbations associated with the inbound black dwarf star. Earth experienced a magnetopause reversal last year on March 12-13, 2012 for between twenty three and twenty eight hours from bombardment by subatomic particle flows released from the Leo Constellation saying that the inbound dark star is in near proximity to the inner solar system.

Our research teams anticipate that HAARP multi-frequency wave signatures will begin transmitting from Navy-maintained floating flotillas on March 29, 2013, about seventy two hours prior to the expected event. The HAARP arrays will generate either a series of amplification waves to induce a five-inch Earth axis shift with a nine-magnitude earthquake event, or generate a dampening field to spread out the gravity trough-produced energy wave to induce multiple eight-magnitude earthquake events at the epicenter location. My research teams also expect to see two dozen four to six magnitude earthquake swarm events at the April 2, 2013 Pacific Ocean event epicenter location. Everyone living in or around a seismic area should be warned to brace for one of the top five seismic events in recorded history on or about April 1-2, 2013.

###

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  2. Capstone

Capstone Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,914
    April 2, 2013, according to which timezone?

Using Eastern Standard Time as a point of reference, at 5:00 AM on April 1, the window for April 2, 2013, will open in Kiribati and on Christmas Island, Kiritimati (UTC+14), and it will stay open until 7:00 AM April 3, when it closes on Baker & Howland Islands way out in the Pacific (UTC-12). In other words, in terms of determining the accuracy of any predicted date, there's a 50-hour cushion to play with here on planet Earth (from 12 AM on one end of the timezone spectrum to 11:59.59 PM on the other).

The Ring of Fire encompasses both ends.

3. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    Doesn't appear anyone picked up your press release, nutsack

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    Terral you old mental case....hiw have you been? Its been awhile.
    No I don't listen to your internet radio show, but I have an agent assigned to the task.
    Regards
    S.L. Ackjawed, P.E.(ret), director USDD

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Capstone

Capstone Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,914
    A theory's credibility is equally contingent on its explanatory power and capacity for accurate predictions.

Good luck with this, Terral, and keep us posted. I'll be rooting for you.

6. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    Sounds like a load of horse shit to me.

7. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,340
    Now now...as we all know, Terral is never wrong in his predictions!

:lmao:

8. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,769
    Thank God you're safe. Toro has been very worried about you.

9. Capstone

Capstone Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,914
    Terral,

Not to endorse any of the dissenting views, but I wonder what you'd say to your critics here.

10. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,046
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk