CIA Media Infiltration...

Woo hoo!

Another youtube video which, of course, is obviously true. Unlike the government-run liberal media, youtube videos are above reproach.

Also, only in youtube videos are all of the CIA, NSA, and other military/intelligence agencies secret plans available to the public!

YouTube is actually far more credible than our corrupt American Mainstream Media. We no longer have a credible independent Media. It is what it is.

Him and the other brainwashed sheople on this forum are too stupid and idiotic to understand that.They are such morons they will ignore that fact as well as this fact and this link below that during the 70's,congress which wasnt near as corrupt back then as it is now,that back then,congress through a freedom of information act lawsuit,did an investigation into the CIA's activities and found through documents they came across in the national archives,that the CIA has plants in the mainstream media.that Walter Kronkite,Bill O'Reily ,Hannity and Colmes and many others,are CIA plants.

these trolls like politico are so ignorant they dont get it that there were documents that congress came across DECADES ago in their freedom of information act lawsuit they filed,that unearthed the CIA's dirty project OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD.long before youtube videos and the internet came into being.:lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Carl Bernstein

excellent thread.

this here below is a REALLY great excellent link that frady cat deniars like Politico chould read and get educated on but never will of course.

News Focus

I'm not sure if you understand the difference between fact and speculation.

No, that's not true. I'm sure you do NOT understand the difference. :tongue:

Oh, and just curious, how do you know congress is more corrupt now than it was in the 70s?

YouTube is actually far more credible than our corrupt American Mainstream Media. We no longer have a credible independent Media. It is what it is.

Him and the other brainwashed sheople on this forum are too stupid and idiotic to understand that.They are such morons they will ignore that fact as well as this fact and this link below that during the 70's,congress which wasnt near as corrupt back then as it is now,that back then,congress through a freedom of information act lawsuit,did an investigation into the CIA's activities and found through documents they came across in the national archives,that the CIA has plants in the mainstream media.that Walter Kronkite,Bill O'Reily ,Hannity and Colmes and many others,are CIA plants.

these trolls like politico are so ignorant they dont get it that there were documents that congress came across DECADES ago in their freedom of information act lawsuit they filed,that unearthed the CIA's dirty project OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD.long before youtube videos and the internet came into being.:lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Carl Bernstein

excellent thread.

this here below is a REALLY great excellent link that frady cat deniars like Politico chould read and get educated on but never will of course.

News Focus

Oh, and just curious, how do you know congress is more corrupt now than it was in the 70s?

Because he said so. :D

Carl Bernstein

excellent thread.

News Focus

as always you demonstrate your ignorance,they have a 6% approval rating right now which is the LOWEST it has EVER had in its entire history and thats because they are blatantly ignoring practically everything the american public has been asking them to do.:cuckoo: you are clearly in the dark,thats a well known fact.oh and net people ignore facts like those two links I just posted and never want to learn so Im not going to btoher to explain when your just going to ignore it.anyways that lowest rating they have ever had is proof enough that they are not heere to serve the people,deal with it.:cuckoo:

Riiiiight. Put down the pipe and back away slowly.

Woo. Pauli and Ideots must be sifting through my recycles looking for paystubs (I shred 'em). Are you really not getting paid to abuse these loons? :D

You Troll for Big Brother for free. You're not even worthy of being a paid Big Brother Troll. And that makes you pretty much worthless. But hey, have fun. Whatever. :lol:

You may want to square your braying with your buddy 9/11 Hand Job who has irrefutable proof I am a paid troll. :D

Woo hoo!

Another youtube video which, of course, is obviously true. Unlike the government-run liberal media, youtube videos are above reproach.

Also, only in youtube videos are all of the CIA, NSA, and other military/intelligence agencies secret plans available to the public!

Him and the other brainwashed sheople on this forum are too stupid and idiotic to understand that.They are such morons ... blah ... blah ... blah...

CT loons invariably believe they are brighter and more honest than those of us who ridicule their silliness.
Pompous jackasses.
Of course, if what they "know" was real they wouldn't don their foil hats and waste time trolling obscure message boards to get the attention they so desperately crave. They'd be making their case in court. :D

Let's remember who these twoofers are, the mentally ill;

NIMH · The Numbers Count: Mental Disorders in America
snippet;
"Mental disorders are common in the United States and internationally. An estimated 26.2 percent of Americans ages 18 and older — about one in four adults — suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year.1 When applied to the 2004 U.S. Census residential population estimate for ages 18 and older, this figure translates to 57.7 million people.2 Even though mental disorders are widespread in the population, the main burden of illness is concentrated in a much smaller proportion — about 6 percent, or 1 in 17 — who suffer from a serious mental illness."

These 6 percent, the seriously mentally ill, are the twoofers amongst us.

This 6 percent is also the group that we are demanding be prohibited from obtaining guns on both sides of the political spectrum.

Operation Mocking bird was "accidentally" started (not planned) in 1948 by Frank Wisner who was "accidentally" working for the OSS in WWII which then "accidentally" became the CIA. None of which was planned because that would be a "conspiracy theory".

Wiki link for our friend SAYIT who only goes by what Wiki says.

Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Frank Wisner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There it is and you found it at Wikipedia! Irrefutable proof that 9/11 was a gov't conspiracy and cover-up and that Wiki is an invaluable source of facts! I don't know how you do it, Mad! Now I can get you a 10% recovery fee when you take that to court and win for the insurers, America, the CT movement and me. What a stud! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carl Bernstein

excellent thread.

News Focus

as always you demonstrate your ignorance,they have a 6% approval rating right now which is the LOWEST it has EVER had in its entire history and thats because they are blatantly ignoring practically everything the american public has been asking them to do.:cuckoo: you are clearly in the dark,thats a well known fact.oh and net people ignore facts like those two links I just posted and never want to learn so Im not going to btoher to explain when your just going to ignore it.anyways that lowest rating they have ever had is proof enough that they are not heere to serve the people,deal with it.:cuckoo:

I don't know where you get your "facts" (voices in your toaster, perhaps) but Gallup's Dec 19th poll - prior to the fiscal cliff debate - had Congress's AR at 18% ... below their avg 33% AR but three times that which you claim.
Their AR does not prove they are "blatantly ignoring practically everything the american public has been asking them to do" and as for your ability to teach anyone anything I have only this to say, Princess:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woo. Pauli and Ideots must be sifting through my recycles looking for paystubs (I shred 'em). Are you really not getting paid to abuse these loons? :D

You Troll for Big Brother for free. You're not even worthy of being a paid Big Brother Troll. And that makes you pretty much worthless. But hey, have fun. Whatever. :lol:

You may want to square your braying with your buddy 9/11 Hand Job who has irrefutable proof I am a paid troll. :D

I can understand why he feels that way. But i realize you're not worthy of being a paid Big Brother Troll. You're just not very good at it. You're even more pathetic, you Troll for Big Brother for free. The fuck's wrong with ya Son. :cuckoo:

Carl Bernstein

excellent thread.

News Focus

So approval rating = level of corruption? Yeah, you go with that. :)

thanks for proving your living in denial as always.:clap2: they are bltantly ignoring the american people and what they want so they should all be kicled out of congress since they are suppose to serve us instead of wall street and the israeli lobby.:cuckoo:

I can understand why he feels that way. But i realize you're not worthy of being a paid Big Brother Troll. You're just not very good at it. You're even more pathetic, you Troll for Big Brother for free. The fuck's wrong with ya Son. :cuckoo:

this is dawgshit your talking to you know? his sock puppet.and dawgshit is a piad troll.He lies and changes the subject when is cornered just like this paid troll.

thanks for proving your living in denial as always.:clap2: they are bltantly ignoring the american people and what they want so they should all be kicled out of congress since they are suppose to serve us instead of wall street and the israeli lobby.:cuckoo:

First....I thought you had me on ignore?

Anyway, I'm not denying the crappiness of congress. Nor am I denying they have a low approval rating. On the other hand, I am aware that approval rating and level of corruption are not the same thing. Congress can suck without being more corrupt.

They may be more corrupt than in the past, it's certainly possible. That they have a low approval rating is not proof of that, however.

Oh, and why the sudden bump of this thread?

this is dawgshit your talking to you know? his sock puppet.and dawgshit is a piad troll.He lies and changes the subject when is cornered just like this paid troll.
bahahahahahah!
return of the dead thread !

Forum List

Back