Church was chosen because it was a gun free zone?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The black friend of the killer said he decided against the college because of security.....

Bearing ArmsCharleston Killer Chose Church As Target Because It Was A Gun Free Zone - Bearing Arms

A black friend of the mass murderer who attacked Emanuel AME Zion Church claims that the church was a secondary target, chosen because it did not have security.

Last week, while drinking in the back of Scriven’s house, R___* blurted out his plans to carry out a mass shooting at the College of Charleston.

“I don’t think the church was his primary target because he told us he was going for the school,” Scriven said Friday. “But I think he couldn’t get into the school because of the security … so I think he just settled for the church.”

I bet Captain Kirk is really proud of you.

I would think so too..........remember when he gave gun technology to the one tribe of aliens because the Klingons were arming the other tribe with guns.....and he did it in direct disobedience to the Prime Directive......

The white christian terrorist had told his friends he wanted to attack the college of charleston ,(but they don't allow people to just walk around there)

"Church was chosen because it was a gun free zone?"

No, it was targeted because it represents the struggle of African-Americans to realize their comprehensive civil rights in the United States, it was targeted because of its history serving the African-American community, and it was targeted as a consequence of racism and hate – having nothing to do with state firearm statutes.

It's a fallacy to assume that just because one is allowed to carry a concealed firearm that he will indeed do so.

The black friend of the killer said he decided against the college because of security.....
“I don’t think the church was his primary target because he told us he was going for the school,” Scriven said Friday. “But I think he couldn’t get into the school because of the security … so I think he just settled for the church.”

I think...I guess...

Your honor, that's hearsay speculation.

What is known is that his closest bros didn't have a clue why he chose the church and they said he was adamant previously to shooting up the school. He indicated a complete lack of knowledge of the motivation of the sudden last-minute switch of the killing-venue. And he says exactly that in the video below. They also said he neither exhibited nor spoke in a racially derogatory way ever in their presence.

Nice spin though. I knew something would be woven quickly after this surfaced...

I would think so too..........remember when he gave gun technology to the one tribe of aliens because the Klingons were arming the other tribe with guns.....and he did it in direct disobedience to the Prime Directive......

Lakhota

egg1.jpg

I think...I guess...

What is known is that his closest bros didn't have a clue why he chose the church and they said he was adamant previously to shooting up the school. He indicated a complete lack of knowledge of the motivation of the sudden last-minute switch of the killing-venue. And he says exactly that in the video below. They also said he neither exhibited nor spoke in a racially derogatory way ever in their presence.

Nice spin though. I knew something would be woven quickly after this surfaced...

So he just happened to drive to charleston which is about two hours away and just happened to pick the historic Black AME church and then said all you blacks are taking over and that has to stop and then shoots 9 Black people, but no he isn't racist , you are one ignorant stupid moron a white southern christian conservative no doubt

Ever been to lexington sc? Drive down Hwy 7 and see the rebel flag doting some of the yards there

Last edited:

Bearing ArmsCharleston Killer Chose Church As Target Because It Was A Gun Free Zone - Bearing Arms

A black friend of the mass murderer who attacked Emanuel AME Zion Church claims that the church was a secondary target, chosen because it did not have security.

Last week, while drinking in the back of Scriven’s house, R___* blurted out his plans to carry out a mass shooting at the College of Charleston.

Welcome to 2aguy's America, where you better arm yourself better than your neighbor, or he's going to take you out.

Welcome to 2aguy's America, where you better arm yourself better than your neighbor, or he's going to take you out.

Well, no. Law abiding people are the majority of people in the United States and most violent crime is in small multi block areas in the inner cities...a lot of them controlled by democrats....and law abiding people don't shoot each other...so they can carry guns their entire lives and never shoot anyone...that is my America....yours is Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, D.C. Mexico....where law abiding people can't get guns....and are victims...

I think...I guess...

So he just happened to drive to charleston which is about two hours away and just happened to pick the historic Black AME church and then said all you blacks are taking over and that has to stop and then shoots 9 Black people, but no he isn't racist , you are one ignorant stupid moron a white southern christian conservative no doubt

Ask his black friend...he is the one who said it....not me........

No...I am in the North...and yes, he was a racist of the old school democrat type...he hated America like the leftists do......who does he have more in common with......?

Well while we're all speculating. Perhaps this cunning gunman used the racial narrative to cover his real kneejerk motivations that day. His black friend insisted he never exhibited hatred towards blacks. I guess all we have left are signficant dates and his sudden last minute switch from expressing childhood angst by shooting up a school, and switching instead to a church venue.

Lakhota

egg1.jpg

thanks...here is the synopsis of that episode...one of he ones I remember from my youth....

A Private Little War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Kirk reluctantly orders Mr. Scott to manufacture and beam down a hundred flintlocks for the tribesmen. This would put them on an even footing with their enemy, which might satisfy the terms of the Prime Directive, but Kirk is ruefully aware of the arms race that will begin.

I like the spin in the wikipedia article.....I remember Kirk being very adamant about not letting the klingons just arm one side to slaughter the other...typical gun grabbers..........

here is the episode...the scene starts at the 35:44 minute mark.....

Last edited:

Well, no. Law abiding people are the majority of people in the United States and most violent crime is in small multi block areas in the inner cities...a lot of them controlled by democrats....and law abiding people don't shoot each other...so they can carry guns their entire lives and never shoot anyone...that is my America....yours is Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, D.C. Mexico....where law abiding people can't get guns....and are victims...
In a country with nearly as many guns as people, it may be too late for us. The gun industry is massive here, and I guess you're right, odds are thanks to you gun nuts the lunatics in this country can get a gun from practically tripping over them.

In a country with nearly as many guns as people, it may be too late for us. The gun industry is massive here, and I guess you're right, odds are thanks to you gun nuts the lunatics in this country can get a gun from practically tripping over them.

Do you realize blackflag that as more Americans own guns and carry them for self defense...gun murder and violence rates have gone down...they have not gone up.........do you acknowldge that? It comes from government stats...like the FBI...and the CDC......

Do you realize blackflag that as more Americans own guns and carry them for self defense...gun murder and violence rates have gone down...they have not gone up.........do you acknowldge that? It comes from government stats...like the FBI...and the CDC......
Did you know that there are countless correlations between lots of things and crime dropping? Did you know that of all the 1st world countries the world we have by far the highest murder rate?

Do you know how many people were killed by a gun in the U.S. last year? And how many were killed by guns in 1st world countries with strict gun control?

Forum List

Back