Church refuses to hold funeral for gay man

Dork? Grow up child. And I've backed up everything I've said and proven several of your moronic ideas incorrect.

As was stated, I don't actually agree with it. Especially since it is fucking moronic. But do try and prove me wrong...its amusing watching you squirm.

Nice strawman (look it up, its a logical fallacy).

So you think everyone are homosexuals?

Lmfao...their teachings are bigoted. Dumbass.

You seem to be much more bent of shape than I am. Bad experience in your childhood perhaps?

If the name fits, wear it son. If you don't like it, you might try ceasing your continual stream of insults and actually post something of value.

You haven't proven a thing. I'm still waiting for you to prove to me or at least give me a valid reason why a church ought to celebrate the sins of the dead. In essence you have been saying that a church must turn its belief system on its head because it would be bigoted to deny the celebration of the sin of homosexuality. All you have is your opinion (worthless) and some lame claim that institutions should be tolerant. You claim to believe in the separation of church and state, but like most leftists, you are remain two-faced and insistent on continually pushing your agenda upon society -- even upon the most private and sacred. Yes, that does make me angry.

If the name fits, wear it son. If you don't like it, you might try ceasing your continual stream of insults and actually post something of value.

You haven't proven a thing. I'm still waiting for you to prove to me or at least give me a valid reason why a church ought to celebrate the sins of the dead. In essence you have been saying that a church must turn its belief system on its head because it would be bigoted to deny the celebration of the sin of homosexuality. All you have is your opinion (worthless) and some lame claim that institutions should be tolerant. You claim to believe in the separation of church and state, but like most leftists, you are remain two-faced and insistent on continually pushing your agenda upon society -- even upon the most private and sacred. Yes, that does make me angry.

Nobody has said the church should "celebrate the sins of the dead". And no, that is not "in essence" what I have been saying. And morals are opinions, so of course thats what I have. What exactly are you looking for me to base it in? Something concrete like, maybe, a book that was written 2000 years ago? I'm sorry you find it "lame" that institutions should be tolerant. I know, tolerance is "lame"...of course the people on the end of intolerance don't think that, but you don't care about them, do you? Oh and please realize the difference between stating what I believe and pushing an agenda upon someone else.

Forum List

Back