Church burnings?

Powerman

Jul 23, 2005
Does anyone have a theory on who would be doing this?

I'm not Christian but this just sickens me.

What is wrong with some people?

Powerman said:
Does anyone have a theory on who would be doing this?

I'm not Christian but this just sickens me.

What is wrong with some people?

southern white folk bruning black folk churches......ya got me

manu1959 said:
southern white folk bruning black folk churches......ya got me

But white churches have been burned as well. This isn't a race thing like you used to see a long time ago. This is some anti-Baptist hatred.

Maybe its the Baptist churches themselves....getting the insurance money. How's that for a conspiracy theory?

Powerman said:
But white churches have been burned as well. This isn't a race thing like you used to see a long time ago. This is some anti-Baptist hatred.

sorry thought i heard on the radio today that it was black babtist churches and two white suspects had been seen.

maybe it is like the jerk....."he hates cans!"

Powerman said:

You are correct. Nine churches in the last four days. Black Churches and White Churches.

I think it's probably kids (16 - 22 year olds) just out having "fun."

manu1959 said:
sorry thought i heard on the radio today that it was black babtist churches and two white suspects had been seen.

maybe it is like the jerk....."he hates cans!"

The 4 that were torched yesterday were all predominately black churches. Friday there were 5 torched, 4 of which were predominately white.

Powerman said:
The 4 that were torched yesterday were all predominately black churches. Friday there were 5 torched, 4 of which were predominately white.

looks like somebody don't like baptists

I predict we will discover this to be the work of disgruntled ex/ostracized Baptists. Someone with a personal grudge against the Baptist church.

Nuc said:
I predict we will discover this to be the work of disgruntled ex/ostracized Baptists. Someone with a personal grudge against the Baptist church.
Being DEEP under cover in the BIBLE BELT, that's my take too..Or a drunk redneck that's bored. I'll go with the pissed off Baptist, though.

GotZoom said:
I think it's probably kids (16 - 22 year olds) just out having "fun."

That's what I'm thinking. A bunch of young punks that have some childish justification for hurting Baptists. Hope they catch them before someone gets killed.

Forum List

Back