Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
r3443127481.jpg

capt.llp11802031632.britain_prophet_drawings_llp118.jpg

capt.llp11702031645.britain_prophet_drawings_llp117.jpg

r288321482.jpg

r399679231.jpg

http://www.sweetness-light.com/archive/religion-of-peace-photos/

i like all their catchy slogans that rhyme.....why are the bitching to danes in english? the speak danish.....in fact not one european country uses english as its first language

Can anyone verify the authenticity of those posters?

I know that many muslims have expressed that they want heads to roll(literally) over this but I get the funny feeling that some of these posters have been doctored.

I'm about to go snopes it and see what I find. I'll report back.

manu1959 said:
i like all their catchy slogans that rhyme.....why are the bitching to danes in english? the speak danish.....in fact not one european country uses english as its first language

Except Britain, and knowing English is a must for the educated in Europe. If you want to speak to as many people as possible, speak in English or Chinese, and they didn't want to speak to the Chinese.

I doubt Islam is gonna have much support from anyone in the next few months/years. Not even their fellow Muslims. The ACLU might, however.

Semper Fi said:
I doubt Islam is gonna have much support from anyone in the next few months/years. Not even their fellow Muslims. The ACLU might, however.

ACLU again? Who needs to worry about 1.5 billion Muslims when we can spend all our time whining and blaming a couple of hundred members of the ACLU? Maybe you can figure out some way to bring up NAMBLA as well.

Me, I'm disgusted with the 1.5 billion.

Nuc said:
ACLU again? Who needs to worry about 1.5 billion Muslims when we can spend all our time whining and blaming a couple of hundred members of the ACLU? Maybe you can figure out some way to bring up NAMBLA as well.

Me, I'm disgusted with the 1.5 billion.

That wasnt my point. No doubt the 1.5 billion Muslims is far bigger a concern than a few hundred ACLUites. My point was that when the world has lost all hope for islam, the aclu will be there with them. Get it?

Powerman said:
Can anyone verify the authenticity of those posters?

I know that many muslims have expressed that they want heads to roll(literally) over this but I get the funny feeling that some of these posters have been doctored.

I'm about to go snopes it and see what I find. I'll report back.

OH DONT BOTHER.

Let me post what you will find:

"snopes discovered that anyone who reads or believes in the Bible is a complete fucking idiotic moron."

Forum List

Back