Church and state vs dem party and a free press

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
I don’t why, liberals mostly, complain about church and state when the same situation developed between the left and a free left wing press

They’ll be the first to run give a political speech in a church, as well.

The ENTIRE African American Political Movement was completely and TOTALLY run through their Churches. 75% of it still is

dimocraps are hypocrites

and scum

I don’t why, liberals mostly, complain about church and state when the same situation developed between the left and a free left wing press

The ideology of the modern American Left has become a religion. Think about it. The Church of Political Correctness. What happens when anyone speaks out against them on social media? A mob comes down on that unlucky somebody and rips them to shreds . . . for what? For sinning against their groupthink. That is what the entire new Democrat platform is all about: free speech and thought are the wages of sin.

The ENTIRE African American Political Movement was completely and TOTALLY run through their Churches. 75% of it still is

dimocraps are hypocrites

and scum
and they are the kkk. Why the black let them in the doors is beyond me. kkk forever for the dems. Baltimore is now the latest city reaching out to force the black down yet some more. Taking their guns. hmmmmm hey black folk, why the hell do you support the left kkk? There is absolutely no logic there. Just saying.

you don't know why liberals do NOT want a christian theocracy dictating laws that criminalize and ban most liberal ideas and beliefs?

think "sharia law".....

rational people do not want ANY religion dictating law.

We want laws based on logic, reason and necessity.

Why don't you?

you don't know why liberals do NOT want a christian theocracy dictating laws that criminalize and ban most liberal ideas and beliefs?

think "sharia law".....

rational people do not want ANY religion dictating law.

We want laws based on logic, reason and necessity.

Why don't you?
what's unreasonable with our laws?

Forum List

Back