Chuch Schumer vows to shut down government

Unpatriotic Democrats will shut down government because they do not want to defend America from potential terrorist Attacks and crime.
Senate Democrats are threatening a government shutdown over Trump’s border wall
The wall is a waste of time and money and does nothing to keep terrorist out
No it is not. Make it tight. Mine fields...the works. Shut of railways and highways to Mexico. We need them economically for nothing.
You have to be mentally retarded. This thread can't be real

Immigrants are disproportionately LESS likely to commit crimes.
Bullshit. They come hear ILEGAL and need to be stopped. If it were 55,000 Mexican troops coming across we would call it an invasion. ISIS can easily cross our southern border. If you had military training, and I doubt you do, you would understand national security.

Not bullshit, 100% true: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0

I understand national security better than you, apparently, as I happen to realize ISIS is not headquartered in Mexico, you fucking moron.
NY Times. LMFAO. DeBlasio, aka Trotsky, is that cities mayor.
The article has a link to several studies proving my claim. It's not a New York Times opinion. meanwhile everything you have said so far is backed up by precisely dick shit.

Legal immigrants.

Illegals are a totally different ballgame. They commit a crime just by coming into the country illegally, which means they are 100 percent likely to commit a crime, dumbass.

Unpatriotic Democrats will shut down government because they do not want to defend America from potential terrorist Attacks and crime.
No it is not. Make it tight. Mine fields...the works. Shut of railways and highways to Mexico. We need them economically for nothing.
You have to be mentally retarded. This thread can't be real
I am not a snowflake...hence I have testicles. Something liberals do not have. We need to defend our nation.

This will definitely help the republican senators for 2018! Make yourselves look even more stupid, liberals!

Bullshit. They come hear ILEGAL and need to be stopped. If it were 55,000 Mexican troops coming across we would call it an invasion. ISIS can easily cross our southern border. If you had military training, and I doubt you do, you would understand national security.

Not bullshit, 100% true: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0

I understand national security better than you, apparently, as I happen to realize ISIS is not headquartered in Mexico, you fucking moron.
NY Times. LMFAO. DeBlasio, aka Trotsky, is that cities mayor.
The article has a link to several studies proving my claim. It's not a New York Times opinion. meanwhile everything you have said so far is backed up by precisely dick shit.
Here you are dummy.
Are terrorists crossing the US-Mexico border? Excerpts from the case file.

I love it when people try to pretend one party is really better than the other
Makes me LOL

There are good aspect to both partys.

For example, Dims try to pretend they don't like big government abroad fighting over seas and the GOP pretends to not like Big Government at home and pretends to want to scale back entitlements.

But yea, both positions are a presented falsehood.

So what are the good aspects of the Democrat party?

They pretend to not want wars abroad.

At least it sounds good.

So waste more time and money. You're full of all kinds of stupid ideas aren't ya

If repugs want their wall, all they have to do is use their nuclear option. Funny to hear right wingers crying about shutting down the government. That's one of their favorite tactics that they have used repeatedly.
BOOM!

If repugs want their wall, all they have to do is use their nuclear option. Funny to hear right wingers crying about shutting down the government. That's one of their favorite tactics that they have used repeatedly.
No, it really isn't. But that's the lie you crapheads enjoy telling.

Despite the fact that it fools NOBODY.

So waste more time and money. You're full of all kinds of stupid ideas aren't ya
It's not a waste of time and money.

Legal immigrants.

Illegals are a totally different ballgame. They commit a crime just by coming into the country illegally, which means they are 100 percent likely to commit a crime, dumbass.

That's dipshit logic. Who are the victims? Those of us who get cheap produce picked by undocumented workers?

Your maturity is great.

Legal immigrants.

That's dipshit logic. Who are the victims? Those of us who get cheap produce picked by undocumented workers?
We do not need undocumented workers. Victims are US taxpayers that have to pay for illegal crimes and welfare. Cheap produce? They are drug mules you out of touch idiot.

Legal immigrants.

Irrelevant. You are lying when you maintain that an illegal alien is an "immigrant", and you are lying when you say that illegals "are less likely to commit crimes".

Nope. They are criminals the minute they come into the country illegally.

And since most come illegally because they are ALREADY criminals in their own country, and are running from the law...wellllll....

And...as we all know, the cities with the highest illegal populations are the ones with the highest, and most brutal, crime rates.

Legal immigrants.

We do not need undocumented workers. Victims are US taxpayers that have to pay for illegal crimes and welfare. Cheap produce? They are drug mules you out of touch idiot.

Undocumented immigrants don't receive welfare, dipshit. But they do pay taxes so your old ass can draw SS and medicare. BTW, can you hurry up and die so there's some left for the rest of us? Clearly you're wasting it.

Forum List

Back