Christmas gift for the Mailman

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
A Mailman was making his rounds on the day before Christmas. As he stopped at each house they would give him a gift........Homemade cookies, bottle of wine, pie
He knocked on one door and was met by a beautiful woman in a negligee. She took him by the hand and brought him to her bedroom where she made wild passionate love to him, then she brought him to the kitchen where she prepared a huge breakfast. As he was leaving she handed him a dollar.
The Mailman looked puzzled and told her........That was the most amazing sex I ever had in my life and the breakfast was just fantastic, but why did you give me the dollar?

The woman explained. Last night I asked my husband what we should get the Mailman for Christmas. He replied.....Fuck him, give him a buck

The breakfast was my idea

A Mailman was making his rounds on the day before Christmas. As he stopped at each house they would give him a gift........Homemade cookies, bottle of wine, pie
He knocked on one door and was met by a beautiful woman in a negligee. She took him by the hand and brought him to her bedroom where she made wild passionate love to him, then she brought him to the kitchen where she prepared a huge breakfast. As he was leaving she handed him a dollar.
The Mailman looked puzzled and told her........That was the most amazing sex I ever had in my life and the breakfast was just fantastic, but why did you give me the dollar?

The woman explained. Last night I asked my husband what we should get the Mailman for Christmas. He replied.....Fuck him, give him a buck

i can relate to that......:eusa_angel:

i can relate to that......:eusa_angel:

Yea....I know

Every mailmans fantasy.......getting a buck

Forum List

Back