Christie will never be president, but he can win anyway.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
There is almost zero chance that Chris Christy will win the republican nomination for president, I'm not sure that is even his goal at this point anyway. Christie scared the donald away from the first debate, and he will scare him away from any venue where trump would have to meet him face to face. Trump knows he can't bully Christie. Christie knows and will gleefully point out all the ways trump is failing and has failed. Above all else, trump fears being known as a failure, and being laughed at. Christie is making sure that trump's failures are known better than all of the other candidates combined.

There is almost zero chance that Chris Christy will win the republican nomination for president, I'm not sure that is even his goal at this point anyway. Christie scared the donald away from the first debate, and he will scare him away from any venue where trump would have to meet him face to face. Trump knows he can't bully Christie. Christie knows and will gleefully point out all the ways trump is failing and has failed. Above all else, trump fears being known as a failure, and being laughed at. Christie is making sure that trump's failures are known better than all of the other candidates combined.
He can file a lawsuit based on the 14th Amendment (he has standing as a candidate)......but if he does, I'm sure MAGAts will threaten him, might even try to kill him.

I would pay to see an official measurement competition with officials and a calibrated tape measure is used to measure around the belly of each candidate. They have PPV for golf, and women's basketball. What about an official circumference check?

There is almost zero chance that Chris Christy will win the republican nomination for president, I'm not sure that is even his goal at this point anyway.

You are right up to this point. Christie has no chance, and is just looking to curry favor with Sleepy Joe et al and the lamestream media.

That is his motive.

He thinks this will give him cred and make him a hero to the Libs.

Why would he even accept the nomination if it was offered? He'd have no chance of victory in the General Election and would suffer the blame if he split the anti-Trump vote with Biden allowing Trump to win as a 3rd Party candidate.

just-moments-before-nwjyqd.jpg

What are Christie's motivations? That is still the question that needs answered. Did he see the light and is born again? Is he carving out his own niche in a crowded field? Is this penance?

You don't have to pay a lot BULLDOG but you do need to pay attention... where in the world do you get your news from?...LMFAO fat man has already ran out of money it will be a matter of days before he backs out... fat man can't even go to a baseball game without being heckled.....

What are Christie's motivations? That is still the question that needs answered. Did he see the light and is born again? Is he carving out his own niche in a crowded field? Is this penance?
Not sure. For now, I think staying relevant instead of fading into history is enough to keep him going. I'm sure his long term goal will become obvious in time.

I bet he could win a hotdog eating contest.

Sorry, he's just a blow hard who's trying to stay relevant.

You don't have to pay a lot BULLDOG but you do need to pay attention... where in the world do you get your news from?...LMFAO fat man has already ran out of money it will be a matter of days before he backs out... fat man can't even go to a baseball game without being heckled.....
You mean like this?

And yet in an act of political madness Republicans will nominate Trump.

Forum List

Back