Christians were singled out for martyrdom

Another hero for progressives, someone that targets their number one enemy: Christians.

Atheist faggots have aligned themselves with Islamists, so it's a moot point which type this latest asshole is. They are all anti-white, anti-Christian bigots.

Another hero for progressives, someone that targets their number one enemy: Christians.

Atheist faggots have aligned themselves with Islamists, so it's a moot point which type this latest asshole is. They are all anti-white, anti-Christian bigots.
mercer.JPG

Think of the courage for others to continue answering- 'yes', to are you a Christian?

-Geaux
It makes it suspicious that he actually asked. After the first one was shot for saying yes, everyone else would say no.

Need more corroborating testimony.

FYI...ONLY!

BREAKING: CONFIRMED: Chris Harper-Mercer Is 26 Year-Old Muslim Killer #UCCShooting

BREAKING: CONFIRMED: Chris Harper-Mercer Is 26 Year-Old Muslim Killer #UCCShooting - GotNews

So the MUSLIM and chief, BARACK HUSSIEN OBAMA, goes on tv and in a 12 minute speech about new gun controls, he mentions himself 28 times, but why would this MUSLIM want to disarm law abiding Americans when it's MUSLIMS that are shooting us up? Hmmm... ?

muslim%20barry_zpssviye0t2.jpg

muslim1_zpsj0dkokph.jpg

Think of the courage for others to continue answering- 'yes', to are you a Christian?

-Geaux
It makes it suspicious that he actually asked. After the first one was shot for saying yes, everyone else would say no.

Need more corroborating testimony.
Ravi, the story is widely reported, but it still doesn't ring true to me.
Right, it is one badly wounded victim saying this.

Well, I can think of a few posters here (one in particular) who are consumed with hatred of Christians and who are hoping this story is wrong. Maybe.

No way to know yet. Regardless, the guy was sick. It could still be a couple of days before any solid facts come out.

Well, I can think of a few posters here (one in particular) who are consumed with hatred of Christians and who are hoping this story is wrong. Maybe.

No way to know yet. Regardless, the guy was sick. It could still be a couple of days before any solid facts come out.

Name names, superstar. Who is consumed with hatred for Christians?

You must not pay much attention around here

-Geaux

If Mac can't lie there would be no point in him posting.

-Geaux
My little stalker friend is the USMB King of Obtuse.

-Geaux

If I didn't know better, I'd say that you were being PC here. Are you afraid to name the people who you think have extreme hatred for Christians? Why so scared?

-Geaux

If I didn't know better, I'd say that you were being PC here. Are you afraid to name the people who you think have extreme hatred for Christians? Why so scared?

I'll chime in... Because you're playing games.

You know dam well who he is referring too.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'll chime in... Because you're playing games.

You know dam well who he is referring too.

-Geaux
This is one of the primary reasons I put him on ignore a couple of years ago.

Any ideas on why he keeps posting to me, even asking me questions?

Forum List

Back