Christians were singled out for martyrdom

Islamic Images (Connected to Oregon Shooter)
MySpace

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani Photos on Myspace

MySpace page of Mahmoud Ali Ehsani

Grab these images, before they can be scrubbed
152.gif

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs. My grandma just got to my house, and she was in the room. She wasn’t shot, but she is very upset."

Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs. My grandma just got to my house, and she was in the room. She wasn’t shot, but she is very upset."

I asked for credible. What is this? Who is this? Grandma was at the school?

Think of the courage for others to continue answering- 'yes', to are you a Christian?

-Geaux

They do it in Syria everyday, and are murdered for their belief!

Curious as to why they are holding back on releasing info on the shooter?

-Geaux

That's always the way it is, when it's a white Christian shooter.

Otherwise? You know where each and every one of their family members live.
He's black you stupidfuck

Think of the courage for others to continue answering- 'yes', to are you a Christian?

-Geaux

-Geaux

And you know this how?

The link goes to the NY Post. I doubt that they would be reporting it if they didn't have more than one source.

If it turns out to be bad reporting, we can call them piss poor journalists together in the morning.

The link goes to the NY Post. I doubt that they would be reporting it if they didn't have more than one source.

If it turns out to be bad reporting, we can call them piss poor journalists together in the morning.
True but first reports )re always

I agree.

-Geaux

-Geaux

And you know this how?
His photos on MySpace & 4chan. Posing with his guns & telling others not to goto school today.

• Chris Harper-Mercer: Shooter who killed 10 'was Nazi fanatic who supported the IRA'
    Express ^ | 10-1-2015 | Tom Parfitt
    EXCLUSIVE: THE shooter who killed at least 10 people at a US college has been identified as 26-year-old Chris Harper-Mercer, who appeared to have bought Nazi paraphernalia online and supported the IRA. In disturbing images posted online, Harper-Mercer posed with guns and shared pro-IRA newspaper front pages, an Express.co.uk investigation has found. He also posted a three-minute video on the social networking site MySpace featuring IRA fighters branding guns and wearing balaclavas. On his dating profile on the website Spiritual Passions, he wrote that he "doesn't like organised religion". His username on the dating site was ironcross45 – a possible...

Forum List

Back