Christians were singled out for martyrdom

300x300.jpg
But he was such a nice Christian boy!

Was he? No one has stated a RELIGION yet! ODD that we now have a picture and MOST pertinent information, EXCEPT religion, don't you think?

If he's a muslim, isn't it about time we BAN MUSLIMS?

We did it to a CONFEDERATE FLAG, that had nothing to do with a deranged shooter... BUT a muslim that asked if you are CHRISTIAN....BAN THE FUCKERS, deport them all!...Equal treatment!!!! Who can take a chance on them?
When were Con-federate flags banned?

House votes to ban Confederate flags at federal...
thehill.com/blogs/...house-votes-to-ban-confederate-flags...Cached
House votes to ban Confederate flags at federal cemeteries. By Cristina Marcos . Getty Images Tags: Confederate flag, National Park Service. Share on Facebook ..

confederate flag banned - - Yahoo Search Results

The report is unconfirmed.

If it is true, the shooter is far more likely to an unhinged anti-Godist or a John Galt-type atheist libertarian than an unhinged Muslim.

Last edited:

Was he? No one has stated a RELIGION yet! ODD that we now have a picture and MOST pertinent information, EXCEPT religion, don't you think?
No , because paranoia is stupid and a waste of time.

I'm sure you had NO COMMENT about the black, Queer killer either!
I'm still trying to find a source that backs up the original premise that the shooter targeted Christians. Sounds more like a Huckabee/Cruz opinion than an actual fact. Does anybody have a credible source for this accusation?

No , because paranoia is stupid and a waste of time.

I'm sure you had NO COMMENT about the black, Queer killer either!
I'm still trying to find a source that backs up the original premise that the shooter targeted Christians. Sounds more like a Huckabee/Cruz opinion than an actual fact. Does anybody have a credible source for this accusation?
A"witness".

The report is unconfirmed.

If it is true, the shooter is far more likely to an unhinged anti-Godist than an unhinged Muslim.

Yeah...muslims don't have to be unhinged to cut heads off of innocent men, women and children, they are actually following the dictates of their religion.

Forum List

Back