Christians take note: Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law

I am not sure whats so conspiracy theory land...its all dealing with govt programs and documents that lead to a goal. I dont see anything proposed/accused where sufficient evidence is not offered to substantiate the proposal or accusation.

Shall we not deal with WHY such a program exists or say thats "off-topic"? What purpose would such a program serve is on-topic in my view. I am not as disturbed by the fact that willing particpants can be found, I am more concerned that people cant absorb it enough to act in their own best interest. We are a bit too mired in the facade that even while confronted with facts, we dont truly grasp them. That is what disturbs me the most.

You talking about ignoring facts is really rich. just a couple posts above you stated our government hires hit men and terror squads and that somehow we prevented millions of Iraqis the freedom to vote , even though they DID vote, not once but several times.

You talking about ignoring facts is really rich. just a couple posts above you stated our government hires hit men and terror squads and that somehow we prevented millions of Iraqis the freedom to vote , even though they DID vote, not once but several times.

It is a well known fact that our govt hires hit men....we train them in places like school of americas, we hire mercenaries to make sure there is no rebellion and that peoples rights are stripped from them. Thats exactly what we have done on numerous occassions in the Latin American region.

I didnt say we prevented Iraqis from voting, I said we cant view an election under occupation as valid nor can we pretend that the Iraqi people have the freedom to exercize their self-determination rights and therefore, we will continue to see resistance from Iraqis to our invasion and that the resistance is justified under the moral and legal rights of self defense and self determination.

I see many skeptics of our President's and Vice President's plans for our country. A conspiracy theory? No, a necessity. We have to dominate the world in order to be safe from ALL of the evil-doers and the Axis of Evil. Mr. William Kristol has outlined very carefully what we must do to help Israel and keep us safe. We are fighting the terrorists over there instead of here, because they hate our freedom. As Prof. Strauss correctly postulated, we have to face the reality of endless war, because the evil-doers want to hurt us. Our President has said as much. He aptly called himself "The Decider" and thank God he is in the driver's seat and not some draft-dodging, pot-smoking, womanizing creep like Clinton. Detention camps may become necessary for those who fail to embrace our President's vision for America.

I have to confess I'm still not sure if bush lover isn't a very effective and consistent satirist of Bush or bush lover really believes in what he or she posts.

I have to confess I'm still not sure if bush lover isn't a very effective and consistent satirist of Bush or bush lover really believes in what he or she posts.

I would guess satirist. Its too over the top and admits too much to be considered real to me. I am not saying its not possible of course, but I just smell satire.

I certainly learned to never say never when I saw the story of a man in Germany who put an ad in the newspaper asking for volunteers to be killed and eaten, he said he was a cannibal and needed volunteers. Now I would have figured that NO ONE would volunteer. He ended up with MANY volunteers and turned many away!! The guy he did kill...they cut off his penis and cooked it and BOTH ate it before he went ahead and killed the guy.

So I guess its possible there are people that TRULY think exactly like "Bushlover" portrays....suicidal masochists?

I would guess satirist. Its too over the top and admits too much to be considered real to me. I am not saying its not possible of course, but I just smell satire.

I certainly learned to never say never when I saw the story of a man in Germany who put an ad in the newspaper asking for volunteers to be killed and eaten, he said he was a cannibal and needed volunteers. Now I would have figured that NO ONE would volunteer. He ended up with MANY volunteers and turned many away!! The guy he did kill...they cut off his penis and cooked it and BOTH ate it before he went ahead and killed the guy.

So I guess its possible there are people that TRULY think exactly like "Bushlover" portrays....suicidal masochists?

I'm afraid nothing humans do surprises me any longer...I'd like to hope bush lover is a satirist...I really would...:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back