Christians take note: Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law

May 10, 2005
Friends,

We are in deep trouble. Warn the people, get the word out.

--------------

Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law

"A shocking KSLA news report has confirmed the story we first broke last year, that Clergy Response Teams are being trained by the federal government to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law."

Read more here.

Take note that the video will play soon after clicking the link, scroll down to view it.

Friends,

We are in deep trouble. Warn the people, get the word out.

--------------

Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law

"A shocking KSLA news report has confirmed the story we first broke last year, that Clergy Response Teams are being trained by the federal government to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law."

Read more here.

Take note that the video will play soon after clicking the link, scroll down to view it.

Now you blew it----when they find out everyone knows "the Plan" they will change tactics on us.

martial law? gimme a break.

enter the 2nd Amendment.

Posse Comitatus Act? Why did we get rid of it? I don't like that at all. Our military has no place policing our public.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e-BtWhs8qlg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e-BtWhs8qlg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Angel heart, I would be glad to give you some background on this.

The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 (H.R.5122), was the piece of legislation that was responsible for the elimination of the Posse Comitatus Act. The Defense Authorization act allows for the President to seize control of state based Nation guard units - without the consent of a governor - for the purpose of domestic law enforcement.

The legislation was signed on October 17, 2006 by George W. Bush.

Angel heart, I would be glad to give you some background on this.

The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 (H.R.5122), was the piece of legislation that was responsible for the elimination of the Posse Comitatus Act. The Defense Authorization act allows for the President to seize control of state based Nation guard units - without the consent of a governor - for the purpose of domestic law enforcement.

The legislation was signed on October 17, 2006 by George W. Bush.

Are you expecting this to happen any day now?

Dillo,

I don't know when it will happen, but the structure is set up for martial law to be implemented. An interesting aspect to all this is the fact that Peter DeFazio', a member of the U.S. House on the Homeland Security Committee, has been denied access to continuity of government plans.

Like I said, I don't know when this will happen, but I am deeply concerned. In the event of another attack, Tommy Franks has stated that our constitution will be replaced with a military form of government. Another aspect is that Homeland security has given Kellogg Brown and Root, a subsidiary of Halliburton, a $385 million dollar contract to build camps. The purpose of these is to "...expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs..." It is still unknown what those new programs are.

Dillo,

I don't know when it will happen, but the structure is set up for martial law to be implemented. An interesting aspect to all this is the fact that Peter DeFazio', a member of the U.S. House on the Homeland Security Committee, has been denied access to continuity of government plans.

Like I said, I don't know when this will happen, but I am deeply concerned. In the event of another attack, Tommy Franks has stated that our constitution will be replaced with a military form of government. Another aspect is that Homeland security has given Kellogg Brown and Root, a subsidiary of Halliburton, a $385 million dollar contract to build camps. The purpose of these is to "...expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs..." It is still unknown what those new programs are.

okie dokie---worry your little heart out.

Okie dokie, keep being apathetic and let stuff like the grow to the point that stopping it would take massive suffering and bloodshed. Dont wake up and pay attention when there is still time to reverse this destructive course we are on. No, better to wait til they implement it full blown first.

Afterwards the world will be studying how to believe the claim that "we DIDNT KNOW" and how the information was staring us in the face and we did nothing.

I will be one of the lucky ones, glad to have gotten me and my son out of there.

Okie dokie, keep being apathetic and let stuff like the grow to the point that stopping it would take massive suffering and bloodshed. Dont wake up and pay attention when there is still time to reverse this destructive course we are on. No, better to wait til they implement it full blown first.

Afterwards the world will be studying how to believe the claim that "we DIDNT KNOW" and how the information was staring us in the face and we did nothing.

I will be one of the lucky ones, glad to have gotten me and my son out of there.

I'm pretty glad you left too ! :eusa_dance:

I am not exactly on the edge of my seat waiting for martial law to be declared, but you have to admit that hearing this stuff is a little unnerving. If it makes sense for the government to fear and prepare for the worst, shouldn't normal citizens be taking the same precaution. What exactly does the government (or individual facets thereof) envision when it thinks of martial law? Why can't the members of the Congress (or the populace generally) obtain all of this information? What is the advantage of keeping it so secret?

I am not exactly on the edge of my seat waiting for martial law to be declared, but you have to admit that hearing this stuff is a little unnerving. If it makes sense for the government to fear and prepare for the worst, shouldn't normal citizens be taking the same precaution. What exactly does the government (or individual facets thereof) envision when it thinks of martial law? Why can't the members of the Congress (or the populace generally) obtain all of this information? What is the advantage of keeping it so secret?

Secret? Doesn't seem very secret to me.

Then perhaps you did not read the link that Stopthemadness1 provided.

I don't need to, the very fact we are "discussing" it belays the claim of secret.

I mean come on, this Government has managed to keep secret the fact they committed 9/11 for 6 years, how secret can this be if we KNOW anout it?

I don't need to, the very fact we are "discussing" it belays the claim of secret.

I mean come on, this Government has managed to keep secret the fact they committed 9/11 for 6 years, how secret can this be if we KNOW anout it?

Okay, don't read the post. The fact that we know that such a plan exists does not mean that we know the plan itself (nor does it answer why members of Congress cannot find out about the plan).

Let me break it down for you more simply. Perhaps an example will help.

I know that we have a foreign intelligence service (they call it the "CIA"), complete with foreign operatives. That is no secret. However, I don't know who the operatives are, or really anything about where they are, or what they are doing. You see? That is the secret part.

General - not a secret.

Specific - secret.

Yup, I will be sure to buy more ammo for the coming take over.

Beautiful response. It nicely towed the line between insight and wit. It plumbed the depths of the issue, both philosophically and politically, while at the same time displaying your singular talent for dry and wry humor. You, my friend, have rare gifts indeed. I bow to Sir!

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 419k

what a have to ask myself is why are these mens voices and concerns
are never voiced in the controlled media and all they present is rosies 911 theory as it is much raiser to discredit a lesbian comedian than men and woman that have served their country trough multiple administrations

Forum List

Back