Christians take note: Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 419k

what a have to ask myself is why are these mens voices and concerns
are never voiced in the controlled media and all they present is rosies 911 theory as it is much raiser to discredit a lesbian comedian than men and woman that have served their country trough multiple administrations

Been here. Once againa answer some basic questions...

Where are the 4 aircraft? Where are the hundreds of Passengers on those aircraft? When did we develop holograpic technology capable of making a missile or small aircraft look like a jetliner? How did the Government manage to secretly plant the explosives used to bring down the towers and the concentric rings of the pentagon? How has the Government managed to keep all the people involved in this vast conspiracy quiet for 6 years?

How did Bush manage to create the plan, find the material and people to carry it out and execute the plan in 9 months? And keep it secret after that?

Does this mean that Christians and followers of religious leaders blindly follow the advice and instructions of their leaders? I might not be a Christian. I might even be suspicious of the true intentions of people who wear religion on their sleeves but the link leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think that people, even Christians, are capable of thinking for themselves. I think that people should be encouraged to question thinks that they are told, find out why they are being told this, be suspicious, follow the money, and to ultimately, develop critical thinking skills and think for yourself.

Does this mean that Christians and followers of religious leaders blindly follow the advice and instructions of their leaders? I might not be a Christian. I might even be suspicious of the true intentions of people who wear religion on their sleeves but the link leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think that people, even Christians, are capable of thinking for themselves. I think that people should be encouraged to question thinks that they are told, find out why they are being told this, be suspicious, follow the money, and to ultimately, develop critical thinking skills and think for yourself.

You will always find people that blindly follow anything. BUT to imply that the vast majority of American religious citizens would do so and further that the National Guard and Military would also is patently ridiculous.

I am not exactly on the edge of my seat waiting for martial law to be declared, but you have to admit that hearing this stuff is a little unnerving. If it makes sense for the government to fear and prepare for the worst, shouldn't normal citizens be taking the same precaution. What exactly does the government (or individual facets thereof) envision when it thinks of martial law? Why can't the members of the Congress (or the populace generally) obtain all of this information? What is the advantage of keeping it so secret?

There are a million scenarios that can cause one to be unnerved. Frankly I'm more unnerved by how ignorant people are than anything. We got Ruby who thinks our troops are raping and pillaging and eots who wants me to believe that 9/11 was all a government conspiracy. Life is intersesting enough for me--I don't need to go chasing silly stories. I figure if anyone finds any proof I'll hear about it. Good luck on your adventure.

There are a million scenarios that can cause one to be unnerved. Frankly I'm more unnerved by how ignorant people are than anything. We got Ruby who thinks our troops are raping and pillaging and eots who wants me to believe that 9/11 was all a government conspiracy. Life is intersesting enough for me--I don't need to go chasing silly stories. I figure if anyone finds any proof I'll hear about it. Good luck on your adventure.

By all means, follow the stories that move you. I for one, feel terrible at having lost the opportunity to hear more about your views on the issue. I can't speak for others, but merely getting the chance to rest at your knee and hear your delightful and insightful commentary really makes my days worth living. You complete me.

It seems to me they want to make sure that there is a plan in place to stave off any "effective resistance". We do have a govt bent on domination of the globe, its not surprising that they want mechanisms to control their own population....we might do what all human beings do when they have had enough, revolt.

If dissidents start to become effective and more people start to listen and become active THEN it might be neccessary to remove them from the populace. We have already tested the waters on "re-defining" people in ways that strip them of their rights and due process.

Not all religious congregations will follow blindly BUT a great many will. They are being trained ahead of time by people they see often and come to trust. They are told they are doing gods will and its not "detainment" its "protection" and for their own good. If people are scard, they become even more pliable.

The fact that the govt is running such a program and has awarded KBR the contract to build "detention centers' isnt a set of facts thats wise to ignore.

Its not far fetched at all...

If/when there is a chemical weapons attack in this country... we will see marshal law imposed...

Likely sooner than later I'm afraid.

Been here. Once againa answer some basic questions...

Where are the 4 aircraft? Where are the hundreds of Passengers on those aircraft? When did we develop holograpic technology capable of making a missile or small aircraft look like a jetliner? How did the Government manage to secretly plant the explosives used to bring down the towers and the concentric rings of the pentagon? How has the Government managed to keep all the people involved in this vast conspiracy quiet for 6 years?

How did Bush manage to create the plan, find the material and people to carry it out and execute the plan in 9 months? And keep it secret after that?

where do you get this insane holograph shit ,2 planes crashed into the towers
one was shot down and the fate of the other is in question

9/11 Controlled Demolitions of September 11, 2001
9/11 Controlled Demolitions of Septembe... 36 min - Jun 27 ...
36 min -
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3249714675910247150

MIT Engineer Breaks Down WTC Controll... 15 min - 17-Mar-06
video.google.com

I was there.... there were no rockets... fighter planes or invisible missles..

Two jets hit the towers.... trust me you have an eyewitness account...

Use you energy elsewhere this is an open and shut case..

Friends,

We are in deep trouble. Warn the people, get the word out.

--------------

Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law

"A shocking KSLA news report has confirmed the story we first broke last year, that Clergy Response Teams are being trained by the federal government to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law."

Read more here.

Take note that the video will play soon after clicking the link, scroll down to view it.

Perhaps BushCo foresees aneed to quell dissent in the face of martial law. I wouldn't put it past these evil bastards.

9/11 Controlled Demolitions of September 11, 2001
9/11 Controlled Demolitions of Septembe... 36 min - Jun 27 ...
36 min -
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3249714675910247150

The people you keep linking to make the claim that airliners never smashed into the twin towers, that no airliner smashed into the Pentagon. Perhaps YOU should actually read what your claiming to support?

It seems to me they want to make sure that there is a plan in place to stave off any "effective resistance". We do have a govt bent on domination of the globe, its not surprising that they want mechanisms to control their own population....we might do what all human beings do when they have had enough, revolt

It seems to me that you will believe anything that portrays America as evil.

I know it's sort of a waste of time but would you care to explain how our government is bent on global domination ?

It seems to me that you will believe anything that portrays America as evil.

I know it's sort of a waste of time but would you care to explain how our government is bent on global domination ?

Can you tell me what other nation that is as militarized as the US? Can you tell me what other nations has bases in over 100 locations around the world (bases in foreign nations)?

Have you not heard of PNAC? Do you not realize who the people are behind the PNAC and that they are in key positions in govt to carry it out or that many of the steps outlined in PNAC have already been taken?

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Established in the spring of 1997, the Project for the New American Century is a non-profit, educational organization whose goal is to promote American global leadership.

Hmm, be leader of the world...sounds like a plan to dominate the globe to me!

Also the statement of principles certainly sounds exactly like what we accuse islamic extremists of. It seems we are determined to SPREAD our values and interests all over the globe...nevermind that not everyone welcomes our coercive infliction of our way of life on them, in the same way we dont want their culture and values inflicted on us in any coercive manner.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

We aim to change this. We aim to make the case and rally support for American global leadership.

As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the world's preeminent power. Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge: Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievements of past decades? Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests?

Well lets just make the whole globe operate in a way that favorable to OUR PRINCIPLES AND INTERESTS....how would you like it if the globe operated in a way that was favorable to Indias principles and interests or Chinas? I am betting that you wouldnt like forgoing your own priniciples and interests to cater to another nations and cultures....why should the rest of the world feel any different?

http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/index.html

Some of the key figures who have been associated with this "think tank" and have helped author its goals.

See familiar names?

More on them and groups they are associated with.

http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/spheresInfluence.html

Here is just ONE of the gems you find from there.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/iraq/etc/wolf.html

Key Points/Excerpts:

· The number one objective of U.S. post-Cold War political and military strategy should be preventing the emergence of a rival superpower.

"Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power. These regions include Western Europe, East Asia, the territory of the former Soviet Union, and Southwest Asia.

Its US foreign policy to dominate the globe and make the world cater to american culture and interests...I doubt we would feel friendly to any other nation that had such goals and was acting on them. Dont expect the rest of the world to accept this and you should be more angry at your own govt who attempts such a thing since it will not only fail, it will cause much bloodshed that is COMPLETELY unneccessary.

Invading Iraq was a key to PNAC stratedgy btw. Its securing resources that others need too so that we can try to place them in positions of subservience and keep a stronger position over them.

Can you tell me what other nation that is as militarized as the US? Can you tell me what other nations has bases in over 100 locations around the world (bases in foreign nations)?

That's pretty easy. None. It's a good thing too.
Have you not heard of PNAC? Do you not realize who the people are behind the PNAC and that they are in key positions in govt to carry it out or that many of the steps outlined in PNAC have already been taken?

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Yes--I have heard of PNAC. Benevolent hegemony

Hmm, be leader of the world...sounds like a plan to dominate the globe to me!

There are many ways to be a leader with out being dominant
Also the statement of principles certainly sounds exactly like what we accuse islamic extremists of. It seems we are determined to SPREAD our values and interests all over the globe...nevermind that not everyone welcomes our coercive infliction of our way of life on them, in the same way we dont want their culture and values inflicted on us in any coercive manner.

Exactly what values are we trying to spread around and why are they so evil?
http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

Well lets just make the whole globe operate in a way that favorable to OUR PRINCIPLES AND INTERESTS....how would you like it if the globe operated in a way that was favorable to Indias principles and interests or Chinas? I am betting that you wouldnt like forgoing your own priniciples and interests to cater to another nations and cultures....why should the rest of the world feel any different?
Hopefully the leaders of other countries ARE trying to make the globe favorable to the people they and no doubt they are
http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/index.html

Some of the key figures who have been associated with this "think tank" and have helped author its goals.

See familiar names?

More on them and groups they are associated with.

http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/spheresInfluence.html

Here is just ONE of the gems you find from there.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/iraq/etc/wolf.html

Its US foreign policy to dominate the globe and make the world cater to american culture and interests...I doubt we would feel friendly to any other nation that had such goals and was acting on them. Dont expect the rest of the world to accept this and you should be more angry at your own govt who attempts such a thing since it will not only fail, it will cause much bloodshed that is COMPLETELY unneccessary.

It depends on what interests they were forcing on us. Sharia Law? No thanks.
Invading Iraq was a key to PNAC stratedgy btw. Its securing resources that others need too so that we can try to place them in positions of subservience and keep a stronger position over them.

So bottom line---the US is strong and we should feel guilty? What evils are we trying to spread around the world ? What despotic values are we encouraging other cultures to embrace?

So bottom line---the US is strong and we should feel guilty? What evils are we trying to spread around the world ? What despotic values are we encouraging other cultures to embrace?

Its not strength that is the problem. Its using that strength in predatory ways that is the problem.

The evils are sending in death squads, training and hiring mercenary groups to kill and terrorize populations, staging coups, denying self determination and illegal wars of invasions so the US (on behalf of the corps who own us) can steal their resources. Its the taking of water, agricutural lands and crops, oil and other natural resources that dont belong to us.

We take a very condescending stance to other nations and think we have a right to shape their lives to serve our interests and are just agasp and indignant when they dont accept this with a smile. Why should any nation accept seeing their wealth, their resources and their lives all sacraficed to a foreign nation to prosper while they wallow in poverty, death, disease and misery? Thats really the value we try to spread, dont count on much success.

We seem to have gotten off topic here and into conspiracy-theory land. What I find disturbing is that any minister or pastor worthy of their calling would participate in such a program, particularly under this administration.

We seem to have gotten off topic here and into conspiracy-theory land. What I find disturbing is that any minister or pastor worthy of their calling would participate in such a program, particularly under this administration.

I am not sure whats so conspiracy theory land...its all dealing with govt programs and documents that lead to a goal. I dont see anything proposed/accused where sufficient evidence is not offered to substantiate the proposal or accusation.

Shall we not deal with WHY such a program exists or say thats "off-topic"? What purpose would such a program serve is on-topic in my view. I am not as disturbed by the fact that willing particpants can be found, I am more concerned that people cant absorb it enough to act in their own best interest. We are a bit too mired in the facade that even while confronted with facts, we dont truly grasp them. That is what disturbs me the most.

They're human. That's sufficient. I'm not taking a shot at religion here. That comment goes for anyone and everyone. Who would have thought that the medical profession in Germany would go along with the Nazis eugenics policy? But they did. And they did it with enthusiasm. And any of us are likely to go the same way. Humans are very obedient. Read the Milgram experiments.

Its not strength that is the problem. Its using that strength in predatory ways that is the problem.

The evils are sending in death squads, training and hiring mercenary groups to kill and terrorize populations, staging coups, denying self determination and illegal wars of invasions so the US (on behalf of the corps who own us) can steal their resources. Its the taking of water, agricutural lands and crops, oil and other natural resources that dont belong to us.

We take a very condescending stance to other nations and think we have a right to shape their lives to serve our interests and are just agasp and indignant when they dont accept this with a smile. .

WE ? What do you mean we? You're not an American.

Forum List

Back