Zone1 "Christians should worship Jews" Rabbi at Jerusalem Lights

Are Christians safe in Israel?

1699218689569.png

Rabbi Chain Richmond has a valid point. Jews are standing between the Orcs and the rest of the civilized world. We should treat them all with respect.

I try not to displease God whenever I can. You're not going get ahead in life by displeasing Him (or Her) for no good reason.

The 3rd oldest church was bombed.
The baptist hospital was bombed.
People are instructed to hide the cross in Jerusalem.
TV make fun of Prophet Jesus.

But if you question their sacred massacres, instantly, you are "antisemitic."
The settlers in action...

And the Jews wonder why people dislike them and they have been kicked out of 109 countries.

Rev 3:9.

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you.
RSV

RABBI CALLS CHRISTIANS TO WORSHIP EVERY JEW
The Rabbi begins with the Jewish perception of Jesus, forgetting that Christians believe in Jesus' divinity and his oneness with God.

The thread title perplexed me because from earliest Judaism, the call is to worship God and Him alone. For a Jew to call anyone to worship any but God shocked me. That is not a Jewish precept.

This Rabbi is under the impression that Christians worship a man. With this wrong perspective, he has this idea if Christians worship one Jewish man (which we do not, we worship Jesus' divinity) why not call on Christians worship all human Jews? It was an unfortunate misconception, and one a Rabbi should not make, but Christians should make no more of it than that. A Rabbi doesn't understand Christianity--not the end of the world.

Instead of just mindlessly supporting every Jewish idiot with an opinion, just learn to separate the nutjobs from those actually worth supporting from a biblical view, which isn't all of them, and certainly not fake Jews like ultra-Orthodox and Hasidim. They are not a 'Master Race', and never were.

No. We are to bless the Jews, not worship them...
God said those who bless Jacob/Israel, not just the Jews, will be blessed. Also, as the Jews have been cursed and the descendants of Joseph have been blessed it stands to reason that those who bless or curse the descendants of Joseph will be either blessed or cursed.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Rabbi Chain Richmond has a valid point. Jews are standing between the Orcs and the rest of the civilized world. We should treat them all with respect.
Maybe that's what he should have said.

God said those who bless Jacob/Israel, not just the Jews, will be blessed. Also, as the Jews have been cursed and the descendants of Joseph have been blessed it stands to reason that those who bless or curse the descendants of Joseph will be either blessed or cursed.
This is over the head of 99% here

Forum List

Back