Zone1 "Christians should worship Jews" Rabbi at Jerusalem Lights

there exist 350 + years of history from the death of jesus till the publication of the - "state religion of the roman empire" - (christian) bible.

from that beginning ~35 ad, those who gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination the events of the 1st century continued through persecution and victimization till consumed by ~ 320 ad and the revisions begun till the late 4th century that bear no relevance to the historical events than its sad, inevitable public capitulation to the roman empire.

still passed down through the centuries the spoken religion of antiquity of that time remains for the truly religious a hope for renewal that is the direct path to the heavens and spiritual admission to the everlasting.
I have no clue what you're trying to say here or why you think it relevant to the thread topic or what we have been discussing. But oh well. . .

I have no clue what you're trying to say here or why you think it relevant to the thread topic or what we have been discussing. But oh well. . .
Paul himself was a Pharisaic Jew as was Jesus himself ...
Paul emphasized that the Jews, despite their animosity toward Christians at that time, were still God's chosen people and under His protection.

"Christians should worship Jews" Rabbi at Jerusalem Lights​

4th century christians ... f-fyre - is who the rabbi relies on for their blessings.

jesus was never a jew - the 1st century is a refutation of judaism.

f-fyer quote "were still God's chosen people" ... is a lie, only the crucifiers would reiterate in text.

No. If you didn't read it the first time you likely wouldn't read it if I posted all that again.
WADR, what you did post reveals that you don't really understand the scriptures.

Prophesy is real.
Jesus was not a Pharisee.
"Paul" was not a Pharisee.
Jesus was not sent to minister to the Jews.
Nor were the disciples.
Not all Israelites are Jews.

Last edited:
Tanya Chapter 2 claims that Jewish souls are LITERALLY parts of God himself!

1699373422647.png

This doesn’t apply to gentile souls of course.
1699373631183.png

Tanyya chapter 2:
1699373547103.png

Do you take the Bible literally? Do you think God is behind Israeli treatment of the Palestinians? Is that civilized? Was God behind the Holocaust?

I think the Bible is a nice collection of fairy tales from a few thousand years ago. Good for use as toilet paper in an emergency but not much else. And Islam is based on it, go figure!

Israeli soldier has a message for all the wretched non-Jews of the world :cool:

Stop being worthless trash and support God's Chosen People.
You'll still be trash if you do, just slightly less useless trash.

RABBI CALLS CHRISTIANS TO WORSHIP EVERY JEW
Rabbi Chain Richmond has a valid point. Jews are standing between the Orcs and the rest of the civilized world. We should treat them all with respect.

We should, but we should not worship them. We should only worship God, and we should be extremely wary of any other being that demands worship.

This crackpot's demand that we should worship all Jews is Satanic and evil. I would hope that even most of his fellow Jews would think so.

Forum List

Back