Zone1 "Christians should worship Jews" Rabbi at Jerusalem Lights

RABBI CALLS CHRISTIANS TO WORSHIP EVERY JEW

Its not news that Jews are difficult people

The evidence is written throughout the Old Testiment

But they are still God’s chosen people and an essential part of His plan

Failure to worship the rapist dog of arabia is at the root of the
massacre of Oct 7.

too bad if true ...

reality, the suppression of palestinians in gaza by religious fanatics is what brought about oct 7 - and knew the consequences the jews would use in retaliation ... their desperation not withstanding their course of action.

Paul emphasized that the Jews, despite their animosity toward Christians at that time, were still God's chosen people and under His protection.

that was refuted in the 1st century by those in the first century who gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination as taught by jesus - found only in the corrupt 4th century christian bible, a reference for anyone as chosen by the heavens ...

Paul himself was a Pharisaic Jew as was Jesus himself ...

the 1st century events are the repudiation of judaism and the liar moses, jesus was never a jew.

God placed the Jews back there for a reason, and not a good one for mankind. See Ezekiel 5.

Ezekiel 5

1 And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair.
2 Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.
3 Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts.
4 Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for thereof shall a fire come forth into all the house of Israel.
Again beware of using cherry picked scripture to bear false witness. The Old Testament is a recurring theme of creation, sin, judgment, redemption. And of course the Chosen people of God were not saints any more than any people are and they did sin and they did suffer the consequences for those sins just as all people do. The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the children for generations. . .

I don't know where this list originated so can't credit the author but it is a good list:
The basic message of Ezekiel:
  • God's holiness. Ezekiel emphasized the glory and majesty of God, and his separation from sin and evil.
  • God's sovereignty. Ezekiel proclaimed that God is in control of the whole world, and that he can act and speak anywhere and against anyone.
  • To speak boldly. Ezekiel was called to be a watchman and a messenger of God, and to warn the people of their sins and God's judgement.
  • Sin invites judgement. Ezekiel showed the consequences of idolatry, rebellion, and injustice, and how they provoked God's wrath and discipline.
  • Turn from evil. Ezekiel urged the people to repent and return to God, and to obey his laws and commands
Isaiah and Jeremiah conversely emphasized that from the Chosen People God would usher in a better society that would reject the worst sins of human kind.

that was refuted in the 1st century by those in the first century who gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination as taught by jesus - found only in the corrupt 4th century christian bible, a reference for anyone as chosen by the heavens ...

the 1st century events are the repudiation of judaism and the liar moses, jesus was never a jew.
I'm sorry but that's so far over the top I won't even dignify it by explaining how silly it is.

Again beware of using cherry picked scripture to bear false witness. The Old Testament is a recurring theme of creation, sin, judgment, redemption. And of course the Chosen people of God were not saints any more than any people are and they did sin and they did suffer the consequences for those sins just as all people do. The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the children for generations. . .

I don't know where this list originated so can't credit the author but it is a good list:
  • God's holiness. Ezekiel emphasized the glory and majesty of God, and his separation from sin and evil.
  • God's sovereignty. Ezekiel proclaimed that God is in control of the whole world, and that he can act and speak anywhere and against anyone.
  • To speak boldly. Ezekiel was called to be a watchman and a messenger of God, and to warn the people of their sins and God's judgement.
  • Sin invites judgement. Ezekiel showed the consequences of idolatry, rebellion, and injustice, and how they provoked God's wrath and discipline.
  • Turn from evil. Ezekiel urged the people to repent and return to God, and to obey his laws and commands
Isaiah and Jeremiah conversely emphasized that from the Chosen People God would usher in a better society that would reject the worst sins of human kind.
Isaiah was ok----but I often call my husband, JEREMIAH----Jeremiah lacked optimism. I really
like the song LA LA LA JEREMIAH WAS A BULLFROG....la la la

Isaiah was ok----but I often call my husband, JEREMIAH----Jeremiah lacked optimism. I really
like the song LA LA LA JEREMIAH WAS A BULLFROG....la la la
Yes because of historical events of his time--Babylonia had just forced the people into exile--Jeremiah was something of a downer and Isaiah much less so. But despite their different personalities, their basic message of hope and promise was much the same reflecting a deep belief in a promise keeping God.

Well I don't know if Jeremiah got anything wrong. I haven't seen 'breezie' get much right when it comes to Biblical history and/or prophecy and/or theology.
true----but he does share the DRAMA thing with Jeremiah------uhm.....accuracy---not so much

I quoted a specific prophecy, that spans generations, but you may generalize the Bible into insignificance if you want to. ;)

Perhaps if you read it, in context.
I put it all into its full context. You didn't. One thing I have learned in studying, writing about, teaching JudeoChristian history is that proof texting, i.e. plucking this or that scripture out of its full context, will almost always produce incorrect and/or incomplete interpretation of the message.

Okay. I can't argue with that one. :)

there exist 350 + years of history from the death of jesus till the publication of the - "state religion of the roman empire" - (christian) bible.

from that beginning ~35 ad, those who gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination the events of the 1st century continued through persecution and victimization till consumed by ~ 320 ad and the revisions begun till the late 4th century that bear no relevance to the historical events than its sad, inevitable public capitulation to the roman empire.

still passed down through the centuries the spoken religion of antiquity of that time remains for the truly religious a hope for renewal that is the direct path to the heavens and spiritual admission to the everlasting.

Forum List

Back